Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! (3826 Views)

4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by citizenisb: 2:37am On May 04, 2013
Israel has been confirmed by the CIA to have launched Missile strikes on Syria.

Remember Isiah 17:1 which says Damascus will be obliterated likely by a Nuclear Device.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by citizenisb: 2:40am On May 04, 2013
http://rt.com/news/israel-strikes-syria-reports-798/

An unnamed Israeli defense official, while not confirming an airstrike, told CNN that "We will do whatever is necessary to stop the transfer of weapons from Syria to terrorist organizations.

We have done it in the past and we will do it if necessary the future."
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by mojounited(m): 4:53am On May 04, 2013
Isreal Bombs Syria: The International Community, CNN, BBC, Human Rights Watch and the western powers turn a blind eye without any reports about deaths and damages

Boko Haram Terrorists Clash with JTF, Fire Rocket-Propelled Bombs: The International Community, CNN, BBC, Human Rights Watch and the western powers fabricate stories and all become very concerned because they LOVE us sooooo much!

#Phew! angry

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Madawaki01(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2013
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Idokojimmy: 5:10am On May 04, 2013
mojounited: Isreal Bombs Syria: The International Community, CNN, BBC, Human Rights Watch and the western powers turn a blind eye without any reports about deaths and damages

Boko Haram Terrorists Clash with JTF, Fire Rocket-Propelled Rockets: The International Community, CNN, BBC, Human Rights Watch and the western powers fabricate stories and all become very concerned because they LOVE us sooooo much!

#Phew! angry
I am Happy nigerians are increassingly becoming aware of western hypocrisy, especially against nigeria
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Iamella(f): 5:53am On May 04, 2013
Why are the Isrealis looking for trouble?? That's why they are so unpopular.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Katier00(f): 5:56am On May 04, 2013
this is so serious
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Caesar1988(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2013
I am ella: Why are the Isrealis looking for trouble?? That's why they are so unpopular.
r u kidding me?Isreal is so unpopular,then why r u commenting,i guess u have lived all ur life in ambush...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Iamella(f): 6:42am On May 04, 2013
Caesar1988: r u kidding me?Isreal is so unpopular,then why r u commenting,i guess u have lived all ur life in ambush...
Mumu,unpopular hear means hated

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Screwface(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2013
I am ella:

'Here' not 'Hear', madam!

I won't call u mumu shacheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by emisun(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2013
I am going to get more details b4 i comment deeply on dis issue.de rogue regime in tel aviv wants to escalate the d civil war to all countries in region.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by blueheart(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2013
Good Lawd! This doesn't bode well. Might lead to a wider conflict. Hezbollah has been making noises oo. Iran!? Well
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2013
isreal doing what they do best.trampling on other nations land and rights while their a55 licker uncle Sam turning the other eye.save me all this world policing crap gist.the west is so bias on the arab-isreali conflict issue,and I can say categorically that.this sole reason is making the terrorism idealogies to grow wider than fire.enuff said so the black worshippers of God choosen people won't come and munch me alive.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by gramci: 7:45am On May 04, 2013
emisun: I am going to get more details b4 i comment deeply on dis issue.de rogue regime in tel aviv wants to escalate the d civil war to all countries in region.

Rogue regime?
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by baynix(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2013
World War 3!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 04, 2013
It seems Israel wants to escalate what's going on in Syria to su.ck Iran into a direct confrontation so as to enable them attack Iran... and also su.ck the Americans in...

But Syria has shown restraint so far - if not, their missile defense system is capable of shooting down those Israeli F-16s with ease... Perhaps, the Russians are the ones telling them to show restraint...
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2013
Why would Isreal bomb a sovreign country, Syria? The ones they are doing to the Palestinians on their land is not enough?

The UN and US are very evil. How can they watch as Isreal bombs Syria without even a word? If it was the other way round, even a threat from Syria would be enough for them to tighten sanctions. The double standard is so glaring it is not even. funny.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by citizenisb: 8:39am On May 04, 2013
One American official said they understood the Israeli planes had not entered Syrian air space, suggesting they made use of long-range satellite-guided missiles for the attack.

American officials confirmed the bombing to the Associated Press hours after reports of a bombing first surfaced.

However there was confusion over what had been attacked, with an American official suggesting the strike had actually hit a warehouse.

The move will raise tensions in the Middle East and comes amid mounting pressure over the alleged use of chemical weapons by president Bashar Assad's regime.
Israel refused to comment directly, but its embassy in Washington said that it was "determined" to prevent chemical or other "game-changing" weapons reaching terrorists.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10037156/Israel-bombs-suspected-chemical-weapons-site-in-Syria.html
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2013
^^^So Yisrael evidently started the provocation with missiles... However, when the Syrians retailate, clowns will start blaming them for attacking Yisrael... grin
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Caesar1988(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2013
I am ella:
hear indeed,she goat....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by eggheaders(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2013
shymexx: ^^^So Yisrael evidently started the provocation with missiles... However, when the Syrians retailate, clowns will start blaming them for attacking Yisrael... grin
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by eggheaders(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2013
shymexx: ^^^So Yisrael evidently started the provocation with missiles... However, when the Syrians retailate, clowns will start blaming them for attacking Yisrael... grin

loads of Nigerians have been brainwashed by mainstream media beyond redemption.that why some posters here sound like zombies from their shyte comments.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by xcolanto(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2013
Israel has been terrorisng soverign nations for decades, testing and launching their new "killer technologies" on innocent and harmless civilians under the watch of the US, its allies and offcourse the United Nations. The World (goverments and organisations) continues to turn a blind eye to their disastrous activities while focusing on "lesser evils" of nations using their media tools to cause division amongst the popullace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 04, 2013
xcolanto: Israel has been terrorisng soverign nations for decades, testing and launching their new "killer technologies" on innocent and harmless civilians under the watch of the US, its allies and offcourse the United Nations. The World (goverments and organisations) continues to turn a blind eye to their disastrous activities while focusing on "lesser evils" of nations using their media tools to cause division amongst the popullace.
THE SOONER YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE BLACK HORSE. AN ELITE GROUP OF BANKING FAMILIES. AMERICA IS THEIR MILITARY ARM. ISRAEL IS THEIR SPIRITUAL BASE AND THE UNITED NATIONS IS THEIR BARGAINING FRONT. THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THIS THE BETTER FOR YOU SO YOU CAN STOP COMING UP WITH WHY IS AMERICA AND THE UN TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING. WHAT YOU GUYS ARE ASKING IS FOR SATAN TO CAST OUT SATAN. IF SATAN CAST OUT SATAN CAN HIS KINGDOM STAND ?
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by mithel(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2013
citizenisb: Israel has been confirmed by the CIA to have launched Missile strikes on Syria.

Remember Isiah 17:1 which says Damascus will be obliterated likely by a Nuclear Device.

slap yourself angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by bookface: 1:45pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx: It seems Israel wants to escalate what's going on in Syria to su.ck Iran into a direct confrontation so as to enable them attack Iran... and also su.ck the Americans in...

But Syria has shown restraint so far - if not, their missile defense system is capable of shooting down those Israeli F-16s with ease... Perhaps, the Russians are the ones telling them to show restraint...

I do not think Israel is particular about picking sides in Syria. As a matter of fact, Bibi Netan-the-yahoo warned America and the rest of the West that it will not tolerate arming the Syrian opposition. It seems to me that Israel is genuinely concerned about arms shipment to Hezabollah and the likes. Israel is determined to deter Hezabollah's military capability and will not care whose horse is gored in taking steps it deems necessary to do so.

I don't think Syrian has shown restraint. Why will Syria shoot a Turkish plane down and spare Israel? Syria hates Israel more than it hates Turkey, No? and Turkey is a member of NATO, Israel is not. Russians have no imperative to restrain Syria, if anything, Russia would have been more than keen to see an Israeli jet grounded. Nothing could have sent a better message

I think you overestimate the use of missile defense systems. No matter how advanced they may be, these things can be beaten by a well trained experienced Airforce squadron of which Israel has loads of them to spare. Missile defense are also a gamble that cannot be depended to work 100% of the time, particularly against an enemy that has mastered the use of surprise.

I think Isreal's role in the conflict may over-complicate matters. It will be interesting to see how Turkey reacts to this news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by bookface: 1:58pm On May 04, 2013
usmsam: Why would Isreal bomb a sovreign country, Syria? The ones they are doing to the Palestinians on their land is not enough?

The UN and US are very evil. How can they watch as Isreal bombs Syria without even a word? If it was the other way round, even a threat from Syria would be enough for them to tighten sanctions. The double standard is so glaring it is not even. funny.

I deplore the way and manner in which Israel has consistently abuse the rights of the Palestinian people to self determination, freedom and their homeland.

Palestine asides, I do not deplore Israel's alert military status and its approach to deter those it deems are undeniably threats to its existence and future. Given half a chance, Hezebollah & Iran will see to it that every single soul in Israel is wiped out completely. I don't consider this to be evil at all. If your enemy is about to obtain weapons that could put you and your family at risk then you are entitled to take any step to see to it that this doesn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by juman(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2013
eggheaders: isreal doing what they do best.trampling on other nations land and rights while their a55 licker uncle Sam turning the other eye.save me all this world policing crap gist.the west is so bias on the arab-isreali conflict issue,and I can say categorically that.this sole reason is making the terrorism idealogies to grow wider than fire.enuff said so the black worshippers of God choosen people won't come and munch me alive.

Bros, you are right.

Would they be fighting with their neighbors forever??

They are doing wrong thing.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by isalegan2: 1:24am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: THE SOONER YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE BLACK HORSE. AN ELITE GROUP OF BANKING FAMILIES. AMERICA IS THEIR MILITARY ARM. ISRAEL IS THEIR SPIRITUAL BASE AND THE UNITED NATIONS IS THEIR BARGAINING FRONT. THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THIS THE BETTER FOR YOU SO YOU CAN STOP COMING UP WITH WHY IS AMERICA AND THE UN TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING. WHAT YOU GUYS ARE ASKING IS FOR SATAN TO CAST OUT SATAN. IF SATAN CAST OUT SATAN CAN HIS KINGDOM STAND ?

"The Black Horse"? Is that from Revelations? That Book is so hard to read, by the way. I hear that it can make a person c-ray-zaaayyy. cheesy Me, I got bored confused at "Genesis." lipsrsealed wink

xcolanto: Israel has been terrorisng soverign nations for decades, testing and launching their new "killer technologies" on innocent and harmless civilians under the watch of the US, its allies and offcourse the United Nations. The World (goverments and organisations) continues to turn a blind eye to their disastrous activities while focusing on "lesser evils" of nations using their media tools to cause division amongst the popullace.

Years ago, I dropped International Law as a concentration in my major once I realised there is no such thing. The big nations make the "laws" so they can break them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by bookface: 6:39pm On May 05, 2013
[size=14pt]Syria deploys missile defense batteries toward Israel: report[/size]

DAMASCUS, May 5 (Xinhua) -- Syria has deployed missile defense batteries toward Israel in response to the Israeli attack that targeted a Syrian army facility in the capital Damascus earlier Sunday, security sources said.

The pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV cited security sources as saying that Syria will also provide the Lebanese Hezbollah with "new qualitative weaponry."

A statement issued after an emergency cabinet meeting on Sunday said that Israel's attack "opens the door widely before all eventualities."

"Syria will not accept its sovereignty to be infringed upon either at home or abroad," the statement said, warning that those who mess with the sovereignty of Syria must carefully study their options and shoulder the responsibility.

The Sunday air attack was the second Israeli one targeting the same military scientific research center in the area of Jamraya, northwest of Damascus after one in January. Israel said then that it was targeting a weapons convoy on its way to Lebanese Hezbollah militant group, a main ally to Syria.

After Sunday's attack, Western reports cited intelligence sources as saying that the attack targeted a shipment of advanced Iranian-made weapons, including Fateh-110 missiles, heading to Hezbollah.

The Israeli administration has previously warned that it will not allow the Syrian government to give sophisticated weapons to Hezbollah.

However, Syria's state media charged that Israel targeted Damascus to give a boost to rebels after their recent frustrations.

Syria's Foreign Ministry, meanwhile, said the airstrike is an indication to the coordination between Israel and the radical groups affiliated with the al-Qaida-linked al-Nusra Front.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by bookface: 6:44pm On May 05, 2013
Israeli strikes will have a domino effect which may well lead to an inevitable war.

There's no news yet on reaction from Moscow. We'd see what cards come next on the tables.
Re: Breaking News : Israel Bombs Syria!!! by violent(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2013
Israel has started again with their aggression.

Why for f**ks sake will you choose to strike a sovereign country under the covers of "protecting your own security concerns"

I expect some strong reactions to come from Moscow, might as well drag the Russians into the conflict and they will be justified in doing so.

It is such a big shame that America provides the cover under which Israel commit such atrocity.

The big war - coming soon to a place near you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / Obama My Obama / Photo: Japanese Energy Minister Bows For 20mins Because Of Power Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.