Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent (771 Views)

ESTATE AGENT, Drop Your Pin And Add D Following Pin To Ur Contact For Networking / Urgent Need Of A Good Estate Agent/property Manager In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by oshobar(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2013
Without much ado, Segun Babs is unarguably Nairaland's most Successful Real Estate Broker. A product of Diya Fatimileyin and Co. and Presently the Vice Chairman of ERRCAN, Aguda Zone, the graduate of English Arts from Madonna University is a force to recon with. Having spent 5 years doing Properties on Nairaland, Babs is proudly the first and only Developer of Furnished Flats in Umuchima, Owerri. The very ambitious and zealous Businessman is unfolding his Yellow House Project for Surulere in a few months. A Goverment Approved Project aimed at putting a total full stop to property swindling and excesses from Landlords. Owing to his Passion and Zeal for Real Estate, the Single Businessman has housed over 300 Nairalanders(with proof).
The unconventional youth gets his blessings from;

*Oil and Gas Facilitation
*Car Dealership
*Real Estate.

Talk with Babs Today smiley

I look forward to doing business with you.

Re: Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by oshobar(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by oshobar(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2013
wink
Re: Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by younglawya(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2013
This man!!!!! Do I have u on bbm??
Re: Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by oshobar(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2013
younglawya: This man!!!!! Do I have u on bbm??
lool..I doubt you do smiley
Re: Meet Nairaland's Celebrity Real Estate Agent by younglawya(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2013
Inbox me ur pin. Maybe we can work together

(1) (Reply)

6- Bedroom Luxury Duplex With Laundry At Marplewood Estate, New Oko Oba Lagos. / Space Good For Boutique, Pharmacy Store, Mini Supermarket At Masha Surulere / Building For School Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.