Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj (2304 Views)

See Who Claimed He Picked Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo, Jim Iyke Out Of Poverty (photos) / Banky W Shows Off His PVC He Picked Up Today / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by Latestnignew(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
Guys don't get it twisted; the titled is just to draw your attention to the fact that D'banj and his former tight man, Don Jazzy, are still working together, contrary to insinuations in sections of the media. D'banj himself has confirmed that he doesn't have any problem whatsoever working with Don Jazzy and that both of them have been working together, producing good music, even after the break up.

See what D'banj told Soundcity about his relationship with Don Jazzy below...

Stressing that there is no quarrel, the Kokomaster said: "Don Jazzy produced four songs on the DKM album coming out soon. I remember when I was in America and they were mastering a song and I heard the one featuring Fally Ipupa which was produced by Don Jazzy and I was like wow! I called him immediately and he picked up. I said listen to what I’m hearing, this is a music you produced. So don’t get it twisted like I said, love is a beautiful thing.

"I’m a businessman and I do what is right for my business. What I’m doing now is what I have always wanted as an artiste, professionalism and good distribution. I don’t have any regret."

Picture on this site
Source from [url]latestnignews..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 04, 2013
So?
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by joyli: 2:56pm On May 04, 2013
Imanuelle: So?

I wonder ooo. grin grin grin
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by Tolexander: 3:08pm On May 04, 2013
The issue now is business and not padi padi or symbiotic kind of relationship they were practising

3 Likes

Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 04, 2013
more of a business relationshp
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by awesomeness(f): 6:51pm On May 04, 2013
Ki lo kowa? How has that reduced the price of fuel?
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by alaoeri: 11:32pm On May 04, 2013
That's what am trying to tell some folks on NL, Dbanj is more of businessman than musician.
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by oluwadare26(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2013
If u regret Opening this tread Click on the Like button
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by Scarpon(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2013
some people just like making up some dump post ughh
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by collins123(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2013
So friggin what? Make I cut my joystick?
Re: I Called Don Jazzy And He Picked Up Immediately ––d'banj by alheriTOJ(f): 1:00pm On May 05, 2013
"I remember when I was in America and they were mastering a song and I heard the one featuring Fally Ipupa which was produced by Don Jazzy and I was like wow! I called him immediately and he picked up."
OP your heading is misleading! Trying to start shit where there's none.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khalid Proposes Marriage To Niki Minaj / Sexy Baldness / Mariah Carey Leaving Lagos In A Private Jet After Just 10 Hrs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.