Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere (21973 Views)

Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Osama10(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:

If "Osama" himself can abandon this country, it means the evil humans do surprises the devil himself grin

@op. RIP to the deceased sad

grin grin grin
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by cyara(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:
Gunz don't kill people, people pull the trigger of a .________________/\_
< / '—_______——____|]
/_==0;;;;;;;;___.:/
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ——"
//___// just to kill people... Oyibo people made gunz and (((BOMB))) and it's goes 'Booom booom booom, click click paaawww, ratatatatatat...
Guy i hope all is well ?
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by idriis: 12:51pm On May 05, 2013
cyara:
Guy i hope all is well ?
Yes hun grin

Why?cry
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by asiacard: 12:56pm On May 05, 2013
waoo
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by robertstancy: 1:15pm On May 05, 2013
Cult war
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by adim2(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2013
There are lots of security lapses in this country. I believe its high time security and policing issues to taken to the state and local level with the federal overseeing their general affairs. Otherwise, we will keep recording high cases of theft, rape, gang killing, communal clashes etc
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by shezy(f): 1:37pm On May 05, 2013
A friend and a co-worker was der @ d front of his house got hit by stray bullet.we went 2 der house on friday and we wer told dat he was tryn 2 save a baby dat almost got hit unfortunately he received the bullet.thank god he is alive though in the hospital.the 2 brothers dat died one of them was markn his 27th bday dat thursday nit whil the younger age 22 or 23.my friends parent wer tankn god wen they had d situatn. Of tins @ d deceaseds house.it hapnd on thursday nit.pls pray 4 my friend for sound recovery cause he's a hero.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by pekelepekele(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2013
Predicting what will be happening in Nigeria by 2020 . For sure it must have turned to a war zone this country condition is deteriorating!
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by adim2(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2013
God save this country. Let is not turn to a state of anarchy
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by j4jj: 2:10pm On May 05, 2013
I suspect its a case of what u reap u'd sow either nw or later in d future
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by samflex(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
Ijebu ode too, u no evn fit wear any colour of ur choice, or jeans wit embroidery,or face cap.

Ikorodu is worst also, birds disturbing and oppressing..dem no dey allow person rest
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by ZACHIE: 2:54pm On May 05, 2013
corruption takes everything in its path lawlessness and impunity are all children of corrugation, impunity and violent
deaths are mere cousins.
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Krasid(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2013
oh the innocent pregnant woman and baby.
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Cmiller(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2013
torhuke: Please What time is Man-U vs Chelsea Match and who is playing @ home sad

Lemme knw wen uy gt d time.......I guess uy pple shld go n chck wot is d meaning of cult in d dictionary.
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Summersland(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2013
I tire ooo 4 dis kind bad bad new way we dey hear self Rip
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2013
The story is that 2 brothers from the same parent were killed by a rival cult gang. 1 of the 2 killed was innocent while another cultist friend to the murdered brothers is on the run cos he's also a target.
Some residents within the area claimed that one of the boys just got admitted into a tertiary institution while the other was about starting a new job.

Its unfortunate that some youths end up bringing pain/sadness to their families after so much efforts/hustles in providing them higher/tertiary education.

Soooo sad!
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by chukiz(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2013
this cult stuff is just everywhere
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by bidexolumanish(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:
Gunz don't kill people, people pull the trigger of a .________________/\_
< / '—_______——____|]
/_==0;;;;;;;;___.:/
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ——"
//___// just to kill people... Oyibo people made gunz and (((BOMB))) and it's goes 'Booom booom booom, click click paaawww, ratatatatatat...
hope u okay?,baba were ni eleyi o
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by bidexolumanish(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2013
chukiz: this cult stuff is just everywhere
even 4 ya sitin room
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by bidexolumanish(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2013
adim2: There are lots of security lapses in this country. I believe its high time security and policing issues to taken to the state and local level with the federal overseeing their general affairs. Otherwise, we will keep recording high cases of theft, rape, gang killing, communal clashes etc
e go beta if u fit travel go abuja nd enta national assembly make u go inform them wats up.
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by cyara(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2013
*idriis*:
Yes hun grin

Why?cry
Your boooooom boooooom click click paaaaaw and the rest got me thinking
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by bidexolumanish(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2013
Osama10: Its almost time to abandon this country, too many wrongs.
u wey neva get money travel comot 4 ur village..ur villa people dy do u serously.
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Osama10(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2013
bidexolumanish: u wey neva get money travel comot 4 ur village..ur villa people dy do u serously.

Do you know how many countries I have been to?

Not everyone you see here is as jobless and hopeless as you are. angry
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2013
phantom: its the same thing down here in ph.its like a virus.driving down the neighbourhood and greeting the wrong people can get you marked.pity!
Is it dsame ph I stay? Awww God, another reason why I need to enrol with the Nig. Military
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by tshoboy(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
Ijebu ode too, u no evn fit wear any colour of ur choice, or jeans wit embroidery,or face cap.

Most of d secondary school and okada riders in Epe 2
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by laivwire(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2013
Osama10: Its almost time to abandon this country, too many wrongs.
And you think quitting the country is best. Smh for your low mentality
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Amozism: 6:03pm On May 05, 2013
Menh!!! These young and promising men dying everyday
In nigeria. Who will marry all these ladies everywhere? Cos the depletion in the number of men is just too much. God help ur people. Rip to the dead
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by snthesis(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2013
Amozism: Menh!!! These young and promising men dying everyday
In nigeria. Who will marry all these ladies everywhere? Cos the depletion in the number of men is just too much.
i humbly volunteer cheesy
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: We all take things so unseriously.. Cult/Gangs have followed through on the streets and homes of heavily populated areas of Lagos from Eba, Shomolu, Mushin, Obalende, Egbeda, Agege etc.. , Eiye confratenity have become notorious for growing initiates outside tetiary institutions.. they have sprouted strong gangs from Primary to Secondary Schools and to illiterate youths in ghettos. They brandish they association openly and kill each other with no recourse to justice. a lot of the Police Barracks have young children engage in Cultism/Gang warfare..

We can sit online and contribute our comedy.. the reality is that you have news fears to worry about outside the corrupt killer policemen, robbers, kidnappers, ritualist.. you have unemployed, irresponsible, doped-up youths living around your neighbourhood to contend wiht

I fear for our youths.
But Governor Fashola is doing a lot to give the jobless youths jobs and training to acquire useful skills.
But many of them are just self-destructive.

My father was a cult leader in Ogboni Fraternity until he became born again and in fact, he became born again before me. I was offered heaven on earth by one of the members of another cult who was a multimillionaire and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, but I rejected the temptations and offered him deliverance in Jesus Christ. He rebuffed it, but later died and today, nobody remembers him and he was once a sole administrator for sports at the federal level.

We choose to be good or to be evil.

Our youths should choose to be positive minded.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by coolcare(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2013
I keep on saying something that when there is a problem with sub-system the whole system is having a problem it can't function properly. That is the case in Nigeria, this is a reflection of security issue in this nation, if this same thing is happening in benin, lagos, ph, ijebu and other state not mention and our police as not rise to the occasion and takle the menace and fish out the perpetrator for once U can see there is a big problem ahead of this nation may God save us
Re: Two Brothers And A Pregnant Woman Killed In Surulere by Irritant: 1:00am On May 06, 2013
okpara ugo:

What do u mean by police?....or do u mean an organization of cultist Who are legitimately given tools(guns) to carry.....have u ever wondered how boys on the streets get guns and bullet?......hmmm...even politicians are not left out in the game of cultism....so now u know that its a virus which has eaten into the system....

Then what is the function of the nigerian police

Maybe checking vehicles with tinted glasses...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos / I Only Robbed Yahoo Boys, Not Innocent People – Suspect (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Burglar Arrested In Ogun, Stolen Items Recovered (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.