Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 (481 Views)

Urgent Recent/pending Property Requests To Let & For Sale - 23th September 2013 / Urgent Recent/pending Property Requests For 12TH June 2013 / Very Urgent Property Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 by findngproperty: 10:29am On May 04, 2013
Find Nigeria Property - Bringing clients to your door step!

Kindly view the requests below and get in touch with the contacts/clients who made the requests on our website in line with your property brief by following the simple steps below:

* Go to our profile, click on our website link which will direct you to our site

* Click on "Make a request" located at the top of the homepage

* Click on "View Request"

* Kindly contact any of the clients according to their requests (recent) up until 3rd May 2013.

1) REQUEST: 2 bedroom in Ogba

BUDGET: N120k

2) REQUEST: 4 bedroom detached house along Ribadu or Okotiebo Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi.

BUDGET: N5m-N6m

3) REQUEST: 1,500sqms of commercial land for purchase within Agungi, Lekki (T & C applies)

BUDGET: N40m

4) REQUEST: 2,000sqms for purchase for hotel within Yaba

BUDGET: Open

5) REQUEST: 1 bedroom flat to let in Lekki with water supply

BUDGET: N350k

6) REQUEST: 2,000-3,000sqms warehouse within Oregun and nearby environs

BUDGET: N150m

7) REQUEST: Firm land not less than 700sqms with registered title within Surulere,Yaba,Ebute-Metta,Anthony,Gbagada,Isolo,Idioroko,Ikeja or Maryland

BUDGET: N15m-N20m

cool REQUEST: Detached house to let on large grounds in Lekki 1

BUDGET: N4m-N5m

9) REQUEST: 3 bedroom all en suite flat within a serene accessible area in Yaba or Surulere. (upper floor preferably and can accept ground floor depending on the flat)

BUDGET: N650k-N750k

10) REQUEST: 3 bedroom flat between Lekki Phase 1 and Chevron Roundabout (new house within a mini estate/well organised neighbourhood) .

BUDGET: N2m (1 year preferably)

11) REQUEST: 2/3 bedroom flat to let on the mainland (not beyond Anthony) or on the Island (not beyond Chevron Roundabout)

BUDGET: N1m-N1.5m

12) REQUEST: Land of 1,400sqms and above for purchase in Jahi, Mabushi, Kado or Gwarimpa.

BUDGET: N20m-N25m

Upgrade to Premium Membership to continue viewing requests.

Sign up and post your property brief on our website and let us promote your property listing to enable you reach a wider audience and get more effective results.
Re: Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2013
I can't log into your site. I am sure I am not the only one having this problem.

For instance, there is no "Make a request" located at the top of the homepage. I can't find it anywhere.

Your website link in your profile does not work. you have to educate us our to navigate it
Re: Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 by findngproperty: 4:08pm On May 05, 2013
Sorry about the inconvenience but we are restricted in linking people to our site as it's against Nairaland policy.

If you want to visit our site, kindly type find nigeria property in google search and click on the link that has Nigeria's #1 Search and Research Website.

Thank you for the notification.
Re: Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2013
I repeat there is no "Make a request" located at the top of the homepage.

I can't locate it! 08033472004
Re: Recent/pending Property Requests For 4th May 2013 by findngproperty: 10:09pm On May 05, 2013
At the top of the website page you have Home, Property Listing and Make A Request

(1) (Reply)

Office Space On Ikorodu Road @ Anthony.beside Elizade Motors... / 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2bdrm Bq At Charly Boy Area, Gwarinpa To Let / 6 Plots Facing The Lekki/epe Exp Rd Before LBS For 110m Askn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.