Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim (13750 Views)

Free browsing on your PC, Techno, Android and Iphone / Free Browsing Unlimited Downloading On PC With Etisalat(opera VS Kemulator) / Get The MTN Magic Sim Configuration @ #700 For Unlimited Free Browsing For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by sunnyek: 1:32pm On May 04, 2013
MTN sim card tweak gives you unlimited download and internet browsing without the use of any software, application, vpn proxy or port addresses. You don’t have to be a guru to use the latest MTN sim card free browsing because it’s a PLUG AND PLAY process. The re-programmed mtn sim card works on all devices ranging from wireless routers, iphones, Android, Windows Pc or Macbook.

FEATURES OF THE LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING SIM CARD

No expiry date, no Subscription, No Data Limit, No proxy address.

The MTN Unlimited download and Internet browsing Sim Card free browsing works with all devices, iphone, android, ipad, routers, java phone, Symbian phones, windows and Macbook.

Mtn Unlimited Download sim card requires no tunneling software of any type.

ANDROID DEVICE USER’S NO LONGER NEED TO ROOT THERE DEVICES
Latest MTN Sim Card for Unlimited download gives Speeds of up to 4mb/s on MTN HSDPA or WCDMA.

Requires No Extra configuration, it works using MTN Nigeria default internet configuration.

Wireless/Sim Router Users can also use the MTN free internet browsing sim card to power there MIFI for use at home, business and cyber cafe’s using modem router.

Support Live Streaming on MTN using any platform, Live stream soccer match on MTN NBA Games On MTN.

IF U NEED THE SIM, I CAN SEND TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
THE SIM IS #5,000

--------------------------------------------------------
MY N2,500 SPECIAL SIM OFFER
----------------------------------------------

The question most of my clients ask is that 'how about if MTN blocks the Free browsing tweak?'. The reason they ask this question is because of my selling price of the SIM (N5000). Well, the question i did ask them was that 'how about if MTN did not block it?' The reason I ask this question is because, I also browse FREE with Multilinks and sell the stuff to people too. I have been using MULTILINKS FREE Browsing since August 2011 till date. The same question my client ask me then that 'how about if MULTILINKS Blocks it?', So, I sold it to them N1500 and was collecting N500 every month from them till today as long as it keeps browsing.

If you are sceptical about how lasting the MTN free browsing SIM will be, here is my offer: pay the sum of N2500 instead of N5000 and I give you a warranty of 5months, if the SIM stops browsing within 5months, I'll FREELY give you the latest browsing configuration without you pay me any kobo BUT if it keeps browsing after 5months, you'll pay my balance of N2500 into my account number.

I think this is a fair deal, isn't it?

So, to get the SIM, Pay N2500 into my account number, and send your contact details to me for delivery. If you want to meet me one-on-one, call me to arrange for a meeting.

Cheers!
Michael

Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 04, 2013
Na ole you be, sharrap your dirty mouth! danbanzani!!
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by tunscolo(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2013
Shey na true say u b ole....?
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2013
Na barawo banza + onyeochi him be!
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by bros12345: 6:50pm On May 05, 2013
Actually this is provided free on our new forum. But I doubt if its really working. I am sure of swift4g but not MTN

http://flashkobo.com/forum/tutorials-how-tos-tips/how-to-activate-the-mtn-free-browsing-cheat/#p25
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by aybomb: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
THIS CHEAT WORKS FOR ME ,INFACT IT WAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR THE PAST 2MONTH AND TILL NOW.......I DID IT MYSELF THOU....
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by mysteko(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2013
You mind sharing how u did it?
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by Yiga(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2013
i will like to have an ideal on how to this umlimited browsing done,,,,
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by princotoco: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
People, this free unlimited browsing tweak with mtn still rocks!!
I have been using it since Dec 2012 and I have just activated 2 sim cards last week and both sims rocks. My personal mtn number also has been working since last dec.
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by delkayjay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Bros so hw exactly did u do it
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2013
[size=8pt]don't mind da guy, the magic sim configurations for all network has been posted and is up for grabs for free now @ djwalexinfotech.com. just go there and see for ur self[/size]
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by sunday478(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
guru2007: [size=8pt]don't mind da guy, the magic sim configurations for all network has been posted and is up for grabs for free now @ djwalexinfotech.com. just go there and see for ur self[/size]
I am trying to register but the site is giving me problem. The capcha image is not showing

1 Like

Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by pekelepekele(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2013
It's no longer working the mtn free browsing trick . very painful
Re: Mtn Unlimited Free Browsing Sim by NgreportsBlog(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Tweak: Get Mtn 10GB With Your Mtn Sim Now
http://ngreports.com/tweak-get-mtn-10gb-with-your-mtn-sim-now/
MTN BIS Working on Androids and PC Using Open Vpn Free Server
http://ngreports.com/mtn-bis-working-on-androids-and-pc-using-open-vpn-free-server/

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How To Make Millions In Domain Trading As A Nigerian Using Your Phone / Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.