Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. (427 Views)

Stop Hiding Your Support For Boko Haram - PDP Tells ACN / PDP To ACN: Stop Hiding Your Support For Insurgents / PDP To ACN: Stop Hiding Your Support For Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. by mikolo80: 2:52pm On May 04, 2013
E GO SHOCK UNA SAY ANODA FORUM THAT ALLOWS FREEDOM OF SPEECH WILL TAKE ALL UR CUSTOMERS.STOP CENSORING STUFF COS THATS HOW THE GOVT THOUGHT THEY CUD SILENCE THE NIGER DELTA AND BOKO HARAM NOW THEY'VE GOT A FULL BLOWN REBELLION ON THEIR HANDS
WITH NO END IN SIGHT,CHOICE IS URS.ONLY A MALLES OF TIME 'FOR YOU START HAEMMHORAGING VISITORS TO UR SHUD AND ALL THE REVENUE THAT COMES WITH IT
.DUMBASSESS
Re: Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
See,i don't have α prblm with them hiding some post. I have an issue when they have to censor words that don't mean jack!! Words that are in the dictionary,words that we use everyday! You can imagine my shock when i typed 'orga.sm' and got 'heavenly feeling'! I meant wtf!! Why shld u censor words like s.ex,vagin.α,brea:st,pen:is and so on!! Thatz bullcrap!! Abeg,grow up o jare!!
Re: Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. by naptu2: 3:06pm On May 04, 2013
Nairaland rules and regulations (and certain threads that explain the reasons for these rules and regulations) should be put in a prominent place where all members can see them. This will reduce the periodic cycles of complaints from members (most of the time it's new members repeating the same complaints that have already been thrashed in the past).
Re: Freedom Of Posts.mods Stop Hiding Posts. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 04, 2013
The best way to go is to have automated mods i.e. a like and a not like button. a post that has a certain number of unlikes gets hidden but viewers can (if they chose to) still view the post.

Get rid of all these sentimental mods. some just abuse their power and if they dont like you or what you are posting or both you are guarrentted a ban. islam and romance mods are born goats.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Amnesty: Expect A More Deadly And Sophisticated Response From Other G / A Life Saving Initiative? / There Will Be No Peace If Jonathan Is Not Returned In 2015 – Dokubo Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.