Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? (3687 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Jennifer Hudson And Meek Mill In LA / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by felistidiot: 1:29pm On May 13, 2006
hey guys i have heard some rumors that even though j lo and p diddy broke up but they still see each other in private and romantic places.i still think this people still love each other but there some things which tear them apart
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by bluenubian(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2006
dont really give a hoot, last i heard j lo is preggo, what else is new
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by felistidiot: 1:43pm On May 13, 2006
been preggo is not a reason for someone to live the one he or she love because the preggo is not for the particular person in love
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by bluenubian(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2006
hmmmmmthought of the day. jk grin
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by MrIRS(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2006
the girls i know call her J-ho,i mean she's been with almost all of hollywood.
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by bluenubian(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2006
yes mr IRS, what girls u know, or do u mean u.
jus cause she dated 4 or 5 guys, is that so rare to see a woman that dates a lot
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by MrIRS(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2006
I mean girls, i don't care who she's with, Sh1t i wish i was marc anthony.
Like the things i've heard is that she messed around with mad people,some said even the wayans bros when she was a flygirl
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by eveseh(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2006
good for him, angry angry
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by soulpatrol(f): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
yes o, why is it that when a woman dates many men, shes a "ho", yet when a man dates many women, he's a playa/love-vendor? double standard is so messed up. sometimes you have to go thorugh a lot of relationships before you find the one, no be so?? leave jlo alone. she's found the man of her dreams now, im sure shes hella happy.
i hope, cool cool cool
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by iice(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2006
Nothing new, nothing the world doesnt know
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by Emad(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2007
well P Diddy cannt stay faithful to anybody, that is why J-lo left him
He shd settle down with the mother of his children
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by hype: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2007
So because she's dated 4 to 5 guys in hollywood makes her a ho. Do you have any idea how many relationships ladies go through b4 they finally settle down? There was an episode on oprah i watched, they were analysing how many sexual patners a female in America must have had b4 settling down. Most of the female both on her show and on the street said atleast 8 with 80% to 30% percentage, that is 80% female over there must have had atleast 8 sexual patners while only 30% might not have had up to that.
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by thegame(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
EMad, That's  not true. She broke up with him cos she was arrested and charged with felony due to an arrest made while in a car with diddy one night while trying to escape an escalating gun battle at a club. A gun and Some  kilos of drugs were found in the car and i guess she doesn't have the mind for those and court cases. It's so sad why people breakup for sick reasons.
I think diddy still loves her cos he was kinda referring to her in i need a girl verse 3 cos who could he be saying they toured the city together. couldn't be just a woman but jlo.I am not sure about this sha.
I loved them together. Just wish they will come back but MArc is there.
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by Emad(f): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2007
loving them together is one thing i do
But sorry the arrest story was NOT the reason she left him,
They had been having problems before that, because of his unfaithfulness,
she said in one interview that it was the main course of their break up, although he denied it several times, she could always feel it
whenever he was unfaithful, it would be written all over his face.

The arrest incident kept them together for a short while more but the relationship was already on the rocks. and she had already started flirting with Cris Judd
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by uchetobi(f): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2007
source pls
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by Emad(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
Entertainment tevelvision which is like the CNN for Hollywood stars
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by uchetobi(f): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2007
ok. whateva. thanx
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by thegame(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2007
Emad:

loving them together is one thing i do
But sorry the arrest story was NOT the reason she left him,
They had been having problems before that, because of his unfaithfulness,
she said in one interview that it was the main course of their break up, although he denied it several times, she could always feel it
whenever he was unfaithful, it would be written all over his face.

The arrest incident kept them together for a short while more but the relationship was already on the rocks. and she had already started flirting with Cris Judd

THat's tight hon. I just know the arrest sparked it. COs that night, they were together and while diddy was busy attending court cases, jlo was like
*J.Lo: Sweetheart, I am through. i am so sorry but i can't continue to live like this. Today court tomorrow gunfight next drugs and so on. I still love you though. I will write a song for you which will be called HOLD YOU DOWN.BElieve me and nobody else, the song is dedicated to you*
DIddy: I will do that too and the title would be i need a girl or so. Who ever releases first has more love for the other.

grin grin grin grin
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by soulpatrol(f): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2007
@thegame. and you must have been the fly on their wall that saw and heard all this right? big ups grin
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2007
@topic
who cares if she is still in love, abeg let her be.
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by thegame(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2007
soulpatrol:

@thegame. and you must have been the fly on their wall that saw and heard all this right? big ups grin
It's all celebrity gossips and you know, people would take note of all that happens to them if they can.That's just it

1 Like

Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by soulpatrol(f): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2007
celebrity love is so fickle - today love mr A. tomorrow love mr B. why should we eveb be concerned about what they do? its obvious they like living in a fantasy world where they can do anything they wish. hiss!
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by shany: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2007
hebuuuuuuuuuuuuu nyamaza
Re: P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? by thegame(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2008
thegame:

jlo was like
*J.Lo: Sweetheart, I am through. i am so sorry but i can't continue to live like this. Today court tomorrow gunfight next drugs and so on. I still love you though. I will write a song for you which will be called HOLD YOU DOWN.BElieve me and nobody else, the song is dedicated to you*
DIddy: I will do that too and the title would be i need a girl or so. Who ever releases first has more love for the other.

grin grin grin grin
So Funny

(1) (Reply)

Recent Interview with Mercy Johnson / Photo Of The Week: 2face Idibia And 3 Of His Kids / Khloe Kardashian Is Selling Her Used Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.