Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? (714 Views)

Poll: Should Rafa Benitez leave at the end of 07/08 season?

Yes: 60% (3 votes)
No: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Arsenal Fans Should Please Read This / John Terry Announces He Will Leave Chelsea At Season's End / What Liverpool Fans Should Expect From Their New Signing - Balotelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by Jairzinho(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
If 'yes',advise possible successor,if 'no' ,adduce your reasons.
Re: Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by mukina2: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
You should have posted this under the main Liverpool thread.
> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94662.704.html
Re: Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by Jairzinho(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
madam moderator,
Sorry ,I want it under a diff topic cos of the poll.
Cheers
Re: Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by bgees(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
anyone who thinks rafa should go is only being ungrateful and maybe they just want to win the premiershp.

truly, we are getting there. rafa is improving. his transfer policies was good this season. look at lucas, babel, voronin,benayoun,pleissis, krisztian nemeth(who i want to see in the 1st team next season), insua. bruna , pacheco and the TORRential goal mouth TERROR in fernando TORRES.

note that , i was a rafa fanatic , then i really wanted him out, but i appreciate the man now.

only if he can reduce his rotation policies.
but i see a lot of critcisms ahead, picture this: next season, agger will be back, skrtel and hyppia have been good, benitez may have to bench agger of any of the 2 center backs or rotate them, then when we dont get results, his critics will have somethng to say.

ynwa
Re: Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by yemmight(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
@poster

Sack him now and go and replace him. Even AW that has not won a match in more than 12 matches is still there. You better talk about real topic here.
Re: Liverpool Fans; Should Rafa Go At Season's End? by tocdee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
The answer is NO! Liverpool is a team in progress but this question certainly isn't. Heres why;

Rafa Benitez will take charge of his 150th league game for Liverpool on Saturday looking to create the second best record of any manager in Anfield history.
A victory would mean the Spaniard has chalked up 82 wins in 150 games – more than any predecessor except Kenny Dalglish.

The King masterminded 87 victories in his first 150 games, with Gerard Houllier on 81, Bob Paisley 79, Bill Shankly 77, Roy Evans 72 and Tom Watson 66.

A clean sheet on Saturday would also give Benitez the joint best defensive record in any manager's first 150 league games.

His side has so far conceded 119 goals in the top flight – level with Bob Paisley.

Meanwhile, Benitez's record in his first 149 games compares favourably with that of Manchester United counterpart Alex Ferguson.

Benitez has won 81, lost 34, scored 228 and conceded 119. Ferguson won 63, lost 43, scored 205 and conceded 152.

(1) (Reply)

Adebayor Demands 120,00 Pounds Per Weak / WHO WOULD WIN THE ONGOING OLYMPIC / Mikel Rule Out From Sierra Leone Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.