Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

"Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo (1786 Views)

Identical Twins Charged With Rape! DNA Couldn't Prove Who Committed The Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by trendystuf(f): 6:04pm On May 04, 2013
According to the lady in the picture above, she used the picture above as her display picture on her BlackBerry messenger and it went viral on the internet. I didn't get to see the picture until now but I know it is very wrong to use someone's picture on the internet without the person's permission. Just imagine the emotional trauma she's been going through as a result of this!
Read her statement below:

I really don't know if It has now become a crime to display my picture on my BB. I have a simple question for you bloggers, has it now become your profession to destroy people's image or is it a crime to be endowed? This picture above went viral few days ago without my knowledge.I uploaded the said picture as my dp on bb and before i realized what was happening,it has gone farther than I thought and I know people doing this are people close to me to tarnish my image. At the moment I cannot even even display any pics on my bb. This Lackadaisical and wicked attitude of you bloggers have cost my relationship. My parents are also not happy about this. I am a graduate and am not interested in becoming a celebrity or a public figure,some scammers have already started using it to scam people on social media. Please and please, I will be grateful if you can remove this picture from your blogs and pass this message around.

Thank you
Tokunbo

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/is-it-crime-to-display-my-picture-on-my.html

Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by Dabss(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2013
If its not for public viewing, why use it as a display picture then?
Next time use instagram to hide your nudè pics.
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by joyli: 6:24pm On May 04, 2013
undecidedSorry girl! undecided
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by fuckluv(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2013
At first i was sympathetic but then i saw the said pics, i don't know when i exclaimed 'JESUS CHRIST' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This wan sef too much na, just 4 one person shocked
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On May 04, 2013
Did she said, "it cost her, her relationship?? sad ...Please, give me your number lets startup a better relationship. Im a nice guy, i can jump into a red sea for you. Pls bloggers pass my mesg to her sad sad

2 Likes

Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by ideee03(f): 6:58pm On May 04, 2013
OMG so it's actually reallll...saw this on peoples display pix,thot it was fake...eeeya,bbm don loud d babe.
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by 7footre(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2013
Cossy orjiakor has got nothing on you!
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by DonaldGenes(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boy ehhhh
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by venorite(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2013
Me i don save the pixture sha
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by Temismith(f): 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
Guess what tokunbo, u just succeeded in making people that havnt seen d pix before to see it now, and trust me, its going to travel faster dat it did before. Just sit back, relax and watch.
Re: "Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo by StateOfMind: 10:32pm On May 04, 2013
This is definitely a double Z cup shocked

(1) (Reply)

Free Downloads / Can Anyone Answer Any Of These Questions? Gifts Await The Very First Winner! / Obianuju Udeh, Dj Switch Wins Glo X Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.