Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) (37688 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29am On May 06, 2013
Some1 else could hav done it,naa i may nt b d moda
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by justicegab: 6:10am On May 06, 2013
why are some pple so wicked?...
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by greall1: 6:51am On May 06, 2013
that is life for you.

Akshow: Abasi ibong!! And to think some people are crying, fasting and praying for this fruit that some one placed under a car. Whats the mother's intentions ma self? That the car driver should unknowingly crush the baby to death? Judgement de heaven o. Omo see fine baby.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2013
executinal: Some are busy crying all night for GOD to just bless them with just one. And here is people GOD bless is now messing up with the baby.

Hope tomorrow the-same people will not go to pastor praying and fasting all day.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM

abiio
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by olaitan1978(f): 7:48am On May 06, 2013
Alhamdulillah de baby survived. Habaa,a new baby found under a bus. may God Almighty spare the innocent child, This is my 10th year dat I've been praying and hoping for a child,what a wicked thing to do. Please God answer all of us seriously searching for this kind of gift nd joy, we will be thankful to u. Amin.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Bofemsky(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2013
Policewoman: And if i may ask, who is the anybody? Or are u saying the mother is late or maybe a mad woman?
We have heard of a baby been stolen by visitors to the new mother. The baby could have been placed there by such people out of sheer wickedness

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by traffickz(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2013
The one who threw away this Baby is senseless! If I have my way, I will close up her p**sy.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2013
There needs to be a helpline for pregnant women and girls in distress.

If there's widespread but descrete help, this sort will reduce. Thank God the baby was not harmed out of desperation.

But then again in a place where everybody shouts religion but mostly lack the spiritual insight BUT have abundant misplaced priorities, religious leaders would be against it.

Instead they would prefer the the shepherd to ignore the lamb in a well because it is Sabbath day.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 06, 2013
kulyie: add the father too because she did not impregnate herself and most likely the father could have taken off,denied he impregnated her or rejected the pregnancy..inasmuch as i am not happy with the actions of the mother,the father to has a hand in this eveil because if at one point in time or the other he didnt reject the baby,she wouldnt have dumped the child,so oya,start reigninig curses now
True, you have a point but what if it wasn't even the mother that abandoned the baby. We live in a crazy world.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 06, 2013
They 4 come drop am for my gate naw!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

What did the mother do that requires forgiveness
Are there more details here that you are privy to
The only story there is a baby dumped somewhere
The rest is your own addition
yeah it could have been anyone
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Igboboy59(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2013
were some people are busy everyday going to different churches ad some different place because of chhildorfruit of womb..ad here some droping it in a street god av mercy ooo
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by SlimzyEve(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2013
People r hartless. May God hav mercy.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by deinmaafie(f): 10:53am On May 06, 2013
whoever dumped that baby there is desperately wicked. Anything could harm that baby, the driver of that car could crush the baby unknowingly, it could be cats , ants,or any dangerous insect or animal. Am sure the person knows that, thats why he/she kept that baby there. DEAR GOD, PLS GIVE BABIES TO THOSE WHO DESERVE THEM SO THEY DONT END UP SUFFERING.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by buklan4realyah(f): 12:01pm On May 06, 2013
wot a heartless mother u for kuku abort d pregancy in d first place
wen u knw u wnt b dere for d innocent child. tooo bad

u have urs nd u dnt appreciate it.
God dey sha

some pp ar dere carying hell out of dere life all because they want d fruit of d womb
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by ccsexyluv: 12:06pm On May 06, 2013

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by buklan4realyah(f): 12:10pm On May 06, 2013
olaitan1978: Alhamdulillah de baby survived. Habaa,a new baby found under a bus. may God Almighty spare the innocent child, This is my 8th year dat I've been praying and hoping for a child,what a wicked thing to do. Please God answer all of us seriously searching for this kind of gift nd joy, we will be thankful to u. Amin.

And the Lord Almighty will touch ur womb IJN.
by dis tyme nxt year u will celebrate ur baby.

it is well wiyh u

weep no more
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by critique101(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
Guys don't blame her o. This is what happens when u have sex without condom with a babe that is not ur wife. Learn to zip up

1 Like

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Olurose(f): 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
executinal: Some are busy crying all night for GOD to just bless them with just one. And here is people GOD bless is now messing up with the baby.

Hope tomorrow the-same people will not go to pastor praying and fasting all day.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM
mind ur grammar
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
critique101: Guys don't blame her o. This is what happens when u have sex without condom with a babe that is not ur wife. Learn to zip up

And that is enuf for her to just dump a child under a vehicle? I thought there are other options if she does not want the child, at least take the child to the proper authority so that he/she will be well cared for, what if the bus run over the child?
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2013
if u are ashamed of the consequences of sex, why are u not ashamed of doing it in the first place?

The annoying part is assuming this baby grows to become someone great, this same "abandoner" will come with "stories that touch" and appealing to people to look at "God's face" and forgive. Shame!
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by angelicgloria: 5:35pm On May 06, 2013
tongue[color=][/color]l I pray my God will have mercy on we ladies. it actually take a whole village to train a child so wen u av it outside wedlock, it seems ol door is closed but if we re determined, we will b able to train dt child. i love babies and i pray i have dem @ d ryt time.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2013
if the man who put her in that condition has stood by her, she wouldn't have abandoned that child. shame on men who wish to put a girl in motherhood and refuse to take their stand as a father.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:13pm On May 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: They 4 come drop am for my gate naw!
your yellow pawpaw would have fallen on the baby.
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2013
mbhs139: [size=20pt]President GEJ, can you see what you have caused now? People can no longer take care of their babies ... (that's my height of hatred for GEJ, everything na for him head, wetin concern me?![/size]
you for add governour fashola na cheesy afterall if fashola dey outside,them for no dump the pikin for there cheesy enle ati ri yin cheesy
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2013
Glad the baby is safe now!
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by EdidemOluomo: 4:59pm On May 07, 2013
overdrive: Abasi Mbok!

God Abeg o!
Re: Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) by Ntabeh: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
O! What a wicked mother.why didn't u give to the motherless home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.