Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance (8274 Views)

Late President Yar'adua Warned Me That The Shi'ites Are Dangerous - Sheik Gumi / Is President Yar'adua Dead? / President Yar'adua Is Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by sashx(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2013
Rest in peace our dear Presido. Really, Yar'adua is a president we Nigerians did not have.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by informatix: 12:29pm On May 05, 2013
RIP.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Ayopercent(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2013
tunaps: Rest in peace, though ur failing health prevented u frm achieving some of ur objectives.
7 pointLESS agenda.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by emiye(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2013
This also signifies 3 years of Goodluck Jonathan Administration.

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by idriis: 12:45pm On May 05, 2013
RIP Umoru!

Your boy jona don enter power oh and hin dey phuck up well well

hin wife(impatience)and ur wife(tura soap) are fighting over our land oh... But e be like say na ur wife win the case.

The mumu boy wey succeeded u don increase fuel oh... The guy deh vex pass u oh

Na so-so die innocent people dey die since hin come power oh and the fool still wah contest di next election.

Oga umoru, if to say u fit summon and come meet you for that side e go make sense oh...since wen pesin go there hin no go fit come back..

Anyhow sha baba nutin do you, rock on!
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by NigerianAsshole(f): 12:57pm On May 05, 2013
*Crying* The most profound fact about him was that, the house he had before becoming a governor was the only one he had till his death. He was able to publicly declare his asset (daring anyone who knows otherwise to challenge him).

How many politicians will die and get the same amount of sympathy like Yar'Adua?

When will our leaders learn?

As for those that have anything against him, it is okay. No one can be perfect for the world. Even Jesus was betrayed by one of his disciples, the people he helped were the ones shouting "CRUCIFY HIM".

Please, before you post anything against this great president, compare him to the past and present president of Nigeria.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2013
boko are rams: He is not ur dude, he was ur president andfather, dats gross disrespect
who's father?
He was a dude, dude!

2 Likes

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by bashnorth: 1:03pm On May 05, 2013
May his soul rest in peace ameen
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by victorD3: 1:12pm On May 05, 2013
Rest in peace sir.

BTW has the rest of his organs been brought back from Saudi Arabia for second burial?
I heard Umaru was left at the Arabian hospital while Yar'adua made it back.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by baynix(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
victorD3: Rest in peace sir.

BTW has the rest of his organs been brought back from Saudi Arabia for second burial?
I heard Umaru was left at the Arabian hospital while Yar'adua made it back.

LOL!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday Bro!!
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2013
His Excellency Umaru Yara'du.
you'll forever be rememered by Nigerians for being the only president that reduced petrol pump price. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Jongrac: 1:22pm On May 05, 2013
UMY...He was a man of integrity and honor...unfortunately his ill health was his greatest challenge to governing Nigeria as intended. Rest in Peace and may God reward you for selfless service to humanity.

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2013
Umoru a u dead?
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by namelesss: 1:27pm On May 05, 2013
God'll always give us a leader that suits us... Evn those that abuse GEJ now will one day ask for som1 like him... Lets just keep praying
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by idriis: 1:33pm On May 05, 2013
Professor Peter: Umoru a u dead?
yo wut u smoking on?undecided
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by PECO4KING(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2013
May God forgive you and may you rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by ganye1: 1:49pm On May 05, 2013
The man was selfish and his ambition consumed him. He knew his health was not good enough to withstand the rigours and stress of leading a country like Nigeria yet he selfishly accepted to be drafted into race for presidency which is the reason why we are where we are today. I hope selfish people like him would learnt their lesson from him. May Allah forgive his sins.

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by coolestboy(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2013
sashx: Rest in peace our dear Presido. Really, Yar'adua is a president we Nigerians did not have.
LIFE After death!
3 years ago (5th of May 2010) Former President Umaru YarAdua passed away!
There are only two remembrances for him in today's Thisday newspaper.
One by Olusegun Adeniyi his former spokesman and another By His Wife Turai!
See how transient this life is..

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Bobandgreat: 2:10pm On May 05, 2013
yomip3t: [color=#000099][/color]

Give a lil respect for the dead ! Who's asking u all this cock and bull story ! Black brain.

Mumu, make ur own comment, I just made mine. White man.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by gnykelly(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2013
The only president that could declare his asset in Nigeria R. I. P love u
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by godfather666(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2013
you are gone but your memories will leave in the minds of man4long.wish i could turn back the hands of time.till we meet again where we'll part no more
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by bisi16(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2013
RIP to a visionary leader..
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by mbhs139(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2013
bestower: may his gentle soul rest in peace,Adieu to a great icon.

Dear Mr GEJ, can this be said about you long after you most have gone? I'm wondering aloud you know
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by infofta(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2013
If not for your sincerity and non interference, we for stil dey inside darkness for Edo state under People Decieve People (PDP). Rest in peace on behalf of Edo state people.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by richmoney99: 3:50pm On May 05, 2013
rest in peace. he is one d best leaders of this country as he continually demonstrated equity amidst doubts of his capabilties. his ways was slow and steady and always on course. we miss u presido.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Bsmartt(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2013
i can not but say RIP sir.you are 1 of naija's gr8 hero.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by harthonder(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2013
R.I.P
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by nedu2000(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2013
Was d date of death actually confirmed?he may've died months ago......its more like '3yrs since his death was made public'
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by dangaye: 4:46pm On May 05, 2013
At least he was able to actualised 100 per cent of one of the seven point agenda, that is the Niger Delta insecurity.
Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by didoburns(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2013
His simplicity and sincerity was legendary, the best president we never had. REST IN PEACE SIR

1 Like

Re: President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
You no get respect o! anyways, R.I.P Sir late President!
why do we respect only dead men in naija and insult your sitting president cos i remember when nigerians where insulting this same yar adua cos of his slow and steady nature like his successor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. / Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / The Origin Of The Southern Governors Forum, By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.