Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Best American Airline Is: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best American Airline Is: (1352 Views)

The World's Best Airline Is...emirates / Which Airline Is The Cheapest To South Africa / North American Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best American Airline Is: by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2008
I think United Airlines is the best to travel by. American Airlines is horrible. They cancel over 900 Flights and loose passengers luggage all the time.

What do ya ll think is the best American airline.
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by 4Him1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
Northwest airlines.
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by Imani(f): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
I prefer to travel by British Airways when I can. The closest to that is Virgin Atlantic. The minus for these airlines is thier poor timekeeping. BA takes an extra hour in addition to any flight to Lagos. The baggage side is another story. I hope they are not emulation the people lipsrsealed Singapore Airlines is probably the best. In fact, on arrival at Singapore, my bags were already waiting shocked. Those that have flown Emirates seem happy too. The Eastern airlines are giving western airlines a run for thier money.

I flew Delta airlines last December to the US and i was unimpressed by their service and in flight entertainment. On future flights I will stick to BA or Virgin, despite their poor time keeping and baggage issues.
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by almondjoy(f): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2008
I think the question was the best American Airline. cheesy

Go Delta! cool

Especially for international flights. . .excellent customer service skills!
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by tRoOE(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2008
American Airline sucks big time and they also steal angry angry

The only Airline I use within America US Airway, but lately they've been acting up

Have never had a serious problem with them expect the cancellation flight which am cool with, but on my way back to school during spring was terrible, they cancelled my damn flight my luggage didn’t come with me, 3days later they notified me that my bag got here, by the time I got me things, I noticed my wine was stolen.

And this same online stole my aunty luggages during thanksgiving, everything thing was worth over $8000(from the Gold jewelries, native clothing, shoes), still now they are still looking for the bags angry

Virgin Atlantic very good service, didn't have any problem with them at all, will use them again

Swissair I love their sits, comfortable. friendly too
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by Tonim(f): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2008
Delta is cool wink
Re: The Best American Airline Is: by Xenisha: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Hello to all. One of the things I appreciate most about American Airlines is the level of care and attention they give to their passengers. From the moment I arrive at the airport, the staff greets me with a friendly smile and I really like it. Their commitment to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience is evident throughout, and the impeccable american airlines customer service is always ready to help with any issue. They always exceed all my expectations and it is a pleasure to fly with them.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps / Travel Abroad Hassle Free Without Visa / Best & Fastest Route To Lagos Local Airport On Arrival From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.