Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Humility, Righteousness And Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Humility, Righteousness And Praise (499 Views)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humility, Righteousness And Praise by sidespin: 12:43pm On May 05, 2013
HUMILITY, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PRAISE
There are three different garments here: the garment of humility; the robe of righteousness; and the garment of praise. In order to be fully dressed, we put them on in that order. Here in this paradise area between the suburbs and the Most Holy Place, the bodies of saints are completely covered with permanent white light. The body may be a spirit body or a glorified body, in either case it is white. Since I was accustomed to the pigskin color of earth beings, I thought white was rather dull. But they told me I would learn to appreciate their white soft opaque appearance -- and I did. But there is color to their hair, eyes and lips.
The first garment covering this body of soft white light is the garment of humility. It is long and white, looks like opaque soft velvet and fits very neatly because it is tailored to fit. This garment of humility is for everyday use around the mansion and for performing humble service. It is also called the robe of salvation.
Then there is a shining white garment of fine linen called the robe of righteousness. It is worn over top and completely covers the garment of humility. The robe of righteousness has fullness; it also reaches down to the feet and is also neatly tailored.
"They shall walk with Me in white,
for they are worthy."
Revelation 3:4
Both men and ladies are dressed alike but masculine and feminine forms can be distinguished, even when they are fully dressed. This shining garment is worn for banquets, for fellowship at the Tree of Life and River of Life and for other social activities in the Holy Place (City).
The final garment is coat-like and sleeveless. It is worn for praise and worship activities in the Most Holy Place (Temple). It is a very beautiful gold-threaded and jewel-decorated garment. To be dressed in all the robes of Heaven speaks of salvation, righteousness and praise. These garments compare to the garments worn by Aaron the High Priest.
When the High Priest, in Old Testament times, went into the Most Holy Place of Moses' Tabernacle to minister before the Lord, his first garment was a white linen embroidered coat. On top of that was a blue robe with golden bells between pomegranates around the hem. Over that was a linen ephod colored blue, purple, scarlet and gold. Around his waist was a girdle. On his golden breastplate were twelve precious stones in four rows. 1/ Sardius, Topaz, Carbuncle, 2/ Emerald, Sapphire, Diamond, 3/ Jacinth, Agate, Amethyst, 4/ Beryl, Onyx, Jasper. On his head was a Miter. In his hands was a censer filled with incense.
In Heaven we are not concerned about tomorrow because we are so happy and satisfied today, but we do mark periods of time. The days are 24 hours long and there is no night here, but there is a corresponding soft-light quiet time of about seven hours. The other 17 hours are the bright part of the day, with gold as the predominant color and blue as the next prominent color. The day begins with the "dawn," so to speak, of the brightness. During the soft-light time, companions are together in their mansions reclining, talking, singing to each other, enjoying the garden of nuts and spices, viewing audio-visual scenes of knowledge or entertainment, and other things you will learn when you come here to stay.
There is also a seven day schedule of events, the seventh day being mostly for worship activities described later. There are twelve months in a year, 1000 years in a millennium, 7000 years in an age and seven ages or 49,000 years (or 1000 generations earthly speaking) to an age of ages.
Looking now toward the center of Paradise, we see that the land slopes gently upward as we follow the straight street which leads from the eastern gate to that tall structure ahead of us. This is the Most Holy Place (Temple) where God is made visible on His Throne. We'll visit there soon but, first let's look at my city mansion………………………………………………………………

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Church Premises / Atheist Comedy / Integrity Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.