Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub (26150 Views)

Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Reference(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: Wonder if people still pay gate fees at clubs,except strip clubs

I don't know. I don't run them but you must have some sort of income from somewhere and I guess the patrons will have to provide that or is it a charity or some salvation army recreational centre. You tell me.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Akbee(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2013
The list of notorious debtors who went there and popped enormous bottles of champagne without paying include;
REUBEN ABATI(as the president mouthpiece and bag carrier boy,he told the bartendar dat he was drinking on behalf of his oga)
odas include(pls ask mr google their respective names)
mr pension scam
mr oil subsidy scam
mr oga @ the top(was also drinking on behalf of his boss)
n six deputy governors
countless numbers of musicians who are living hand to mouth but pretend to be on board.
N/b;SUM NAIRALANDER WENT TO SHARE IN THE SPOIL BUT WERNT ALLOWED IN THERE;SEXKILLS WENT THERE SEVERALY.he almost had his frames broken by one of the bouncers
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by ChisomMalachy(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^ what would you expect him to do if not accepting that he made a mistake and shutting the club down......... instead of financing an establishment that is not making any revenue for him?! that is the best thing for him to do until he finds a way to sort the problems out. keeping the place open while it is bleeding him dry would be a mistake, added to the mistake of opening a club while having NO CLUE about nightclub biz.
Mayb he should seek busines advice from Igboman grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by stankezzy: 8:31am On May 06, 2013
Policewoman: LOL. nAIJA PEOPLE TOO LIKE FREE THINGZ grin grin grin I used to patronize d club once in a while.
to collect left over food for the dogs nd empty water plastic can for makeing zobo/kunu.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by firstolalekan(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2013
Bonapart: Who is Don jazzy? A suyer

seller? Jst asking....

Mumuu! Read †ђξ post.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Akbee(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2013
Oh come on,hang that;he could have stopped DEBTORS from ruining his business by writing with a bold,deep-red(danger) original motor paint the inscription;
(DANGER ZONE;DO KEEP OFF POTENTIAL DEBTORs;NO CREDIT TODAY COME 2MORO) on the entrance doorpost.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Soso990240(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2013
Frankbaro: Wonder if people still pay gate fees at clubs,except strip clubs
people still pay 4 entrance nah..bt dm no born d bouncer wey go try stop me well..i go pay 4 him sack letter.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Akbee(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2013
Oh come on,hang that;he could have stopped DEBTORS from ruining his business by writing boldly with an original deep-red(danger)motor paint the inscription;
(DANGER ZONE;DO KEEP OFF POTENTIAL DEBTORs;NO CREDIT TODAY COME 2MORO) on the entrance doorpost.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Akbee(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2013
Oh come on,hang that;he could have stopped DEBTORS from ruining his business by writing boldly with an original deep-red(danger)motor paint the inscription;
I bet u the likes of reuben abati wont evn smell the inside of the building.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Soso990240(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2013
Akbee: The list of notorious debtors who went there and popped enormous bottles of champagne without paying include;
REUBEN ABATI(as the president mouthpiece and bag carrier boy,he told the bartendar dat he was drinking on behalf of his oga)
odas include(pls ask mr google their respective names)
mr pension scam
mr oil subsidy scam
mr oga @ the top(was also drinking on behalf of his boss)
n six deputy governors
countless numbers of musicians who are living hand to mouth but pretend to be on board.
N/b;SUM NAIRALANDER WENT TO SHARE IN THE SPOIL BUT WERNT ALLOWED IN THERE;SEXKILLS WENT THERE SEVERALY.he almost had his frames broken by one of the bouncers

lol ..@Abati and Sexkills..me no even knw d club sef.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Akbee(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2013
stankezzy: to collect left over food for the dogs nd empty water plastic can for makeing zobo/kunu.
now wetin policewoman go do since don jaxxy don close the place?
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Soso990240(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2013
Akbee: Oh come on,hang that;he could have stopped DEBTORS from ruining his business by writing boldly with an original deep-red(danger)motor paint the inscription;
I bet u the likes of reuben abati wont evn smell the inside of the building.
u ar nt serious..d guy na celebrity 4 God's sake..wot do u thnk dat wil do 2 his image? Imagin d day we saw olamide in Apapa,people wan use task kill am.imagin wen dat kind person get club..even some fellow big boys go de task u 4 free drink.dat's celebrities 4 u.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by yamunla(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2013
stankezzy: to collect left over food for the dogs nd empty water plastic can for makeing zobo/kunu.
Lmao..guy watch ur back o.police is not ur friend anymore o
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by pjecly: 11:15am On May 06, 2013
These things he mention kill clib biz most.
He is a public figure, he suppose open it in sm1 name and not try to be d face of d biz.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by ogaga144: 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
Instead of shouting it down,he would have given POP Nightclub to a managing organization.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by ossaisly(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2013
I wouldn't av seen him if not for his club but we ended up spending close to 200k for a nyt. He should avoid showing up at every Friday nite then.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Rossikk(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2013
ocelot2006: He should've performed a detailed SWOT analysis before delving into that business.
He's probably never even heard of the term.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by nairaman66(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2013
GraceBestowed: Wise businessman, no time for sentiments or worrying about what people will say/think. If a business venture is making less money than its consuming, shut it down; I'm sure people will have a lot of (not so nice) things to say about his move.

Would have been wiser if he ran the club through a proxy.. Not shutting it down!! embarassed anyway.., to each his own..
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Tinyemeka(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^ what would you expect him to do if not accepting that he made a mistake and shutting the club down......... instead of financing an establishment that is not making any revenue for him?! that is the best thing for him to do until he finds a way to sort the problems out.

Hmmm... Like how Squared Records dropped May D? undecided
Just asking.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 06, 2013
pjecly: These things he mention kill clib biz most.
He is a public figure, he suppose open it in sm1 name and not try to be d face of d biz.

his name is his trademark, putting his name on the biz may bring other celebs there, and also bring wannabes who want to rub shoulders with celebs. it is not a recipe for success but just an easy way to attract clientele to a new club, especially in 9ja.
Re: Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub by gsalvatore: 11:17pm On May 06, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: according to a reliable source ...he actually shut d club down to focus on his milk hawking lipsrsealed
hate no go gree u see sha...based on music after mohits, Donjazzy/Mavin Rec got tight ass songs than Dbanj...listen to. Without my heart by tiwa savage ft Don baba J amongst other singles released this year(if hate/sentiment go gree u )

If you find out you made a mistake in a biz venture, the best alternative is to drop it like its hot before it turns to your Vietnam, that's wat smart execs do,its not weakness,its part of strategy. Capish?

Bro try keep an open mind abeg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Apologises For Kissing Uche Ogbodo / Nse Ikpe-etim's New Sexy Semi Unclad Photos / Segun Arinze Fires-back At ' Ugly' Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.