Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (1436 Views)

ASUU Meets Tomorrow To End Strike (Unconfirmed) / Federal Polytechnic Ede Osun State Was Shut Down Today Due To Protest / What Happen To Jamb And Their Website O...admission Status And Letter printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Akinsete19(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2013
Re: .. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2013
Akinsete19: Am working in a cyber cafe in a high populated area in lagos. Out of the almost 500result i checked the candidate that make 200 are not up to 30, some result were missing result,some are invalid,other are no biometric verfication,incomplete. "all i know about examination is whether you fail or pass". and my question for jamb is *What is the meaning of releasing 1 or 2 subject in which candidate wrote 4 subject? Why not hold all the result *how can jamb markers officials which are not up to 1000 mark 1,644,110result in 6days without making mistakes? *it is because the federal government said there is no admission for 1.2million that is why jamb decided to imposed score on candidates? *when they know that there is are only 520,000space in institution around the country why did they sold form to 1.7+? *where are the 45% that pass jamb? My brother and sister the injustice in this country is too much you need to protest this, thank GOD there are many media house around jamb office all over the nation.

Nice and good idea. Very good one.
But will the students concerned be able to do that?
Re: .. by Akinsete19(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2013
Re: .. by ajasa4link: 10:56pm On May 05, 2013
Akinsete19: Am working in a cyber cafe in a high populated area in lagos. Out of the almost 500result i checked the candidate that make 200 are not up to 30, some result were missing result,some are invalid,other are no biometric verfication,incomplete. "all i know about examination is whether you fail or pass". and my question for jamb is *What is the meaning of releasing 1 or 2 subject in which candidate wrote 4 subject? Why not hold all the result *how can jamb markers officials which are not up to 1000 mark 1,644,110result in 6days without making mistakes? *it is because the federal government said there is no admission for 1.2million that is why jamb decided to imposed score on candidates? *when they know that there is are only 520,000space in institution around the country why did they sold form to 1.7+? *where are the 45% that pass jamb? My brother and sister the injustice in this country is too much you need to protest this, thank GOD there are many media house around jamb office all over the nation.
There į̸̸̨§ nothing like official markers marking ur scripts,omr sheets A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ marked by computers which ђƏνЄ already been programmed to do so... All †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ scripts can even be marked within a day so there į̸̸̨§ ♌☺ questioning of †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ period used i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ marking †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ results... Though I agrEe †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ results A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ very poor this year,but I think Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ biometric verification and other mix ups really 4cked everything up... But then ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ 10 students can score above 300,then †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ other candidates don't really ђƏνЄ a case o
Re: .. by otokx(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2013
over 700000 students scored above 200, what are some lazy heads coming to nairaland to say? better encourage them to start preparing now for 2014 jamb and next time they should insist on proper accreditation at the center.
Re: .. by Akinsete19(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2013
Re: .. by Akinsete19(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2013
Re: .. by Akinsete19(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2013
otokx: over 700000 students scored above 200, what are some lazy heads coming to nairaland to say? better encourage them to start preparing now for 2014 jamb and next time they should insist on proper accreditation at the center.
who are those lazy heads?
Re: .. by ajasa4link: 8:22am On May 06, 2013
Akinsete19: Please don't say what u don't know,always read to understand before commenting in a topic. I am not a jambite, u claim that is computer that marked it,what of those with 1subject result the computer can't mark that one abi? It is what u programme in the computer that it will do. Those with no biometric verfication what is there fault in it? When their jamb supervisor told them not to worry,that he will report the problem.
oya educate me,tell me who U̶̲̥̅̊ think has †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ time to mark results of over 1million students manually. See α♏ an undergraduate and I can tell U̶̲̥̅̊ that all exams answered on omr forms A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ always marked by programmed computers which Ѡill only mark ur script only ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ information U̶̲̥̅̊ provided on †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ script tallies with †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ on †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ computer... Even i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ university ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ make a simple mistake of not shading ur,or session or even a letter i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur name etc ur script Ѡill not be marked and U̶̲̥̅̊ Ѡill ђƏνЄ a missing script when results A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ finally released... As for †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ issue about people having just O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ course recorded,a computer might be programmed not to record marks for question paper type changed,it Ѡill cost †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ computer nothing to follow this command(although this may not be †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ real reason for their predicament sha O̶̲̥̅̊,just a wild guess)

(1) (Reply)

[opinion Poll] Can Teachers’ Dressing Affect Students’ Academic Performance? / Download These Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!! / Breaking News: Federal Government Scraps NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.