Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) (3486 Views)

Nicki Minaj Anaconda Snake Bites Female Dancer / Angry Mother Rips Off Her Son’s SCROTUM & Then "Try fixing with SUPERGLUE" / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) by kemioo77(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2013
One of the producers of the HISTORY. CHANNEL show Man Vs Wild had to be rushed to the hospital - after being but by a "Fer-de-lance" or "Velvet" snake - one of the most DANGEROUS SNAKES IN THE WORLD.
Here is what happened acording to the UK's Daily Mail: Steve Rankin, who has workedwith Grylls as a producer on Man vs Wild, was in Costa Rica scouting locations for the upcoming Discovery show Naked and Afraid when the reptile attacked.
'As I was traversing through some deep jungle, I was bittenon the foot by a Fer-de-Lance.
'It was under a fallen tree as I climbed over. Fer de Lance known to be aggressive and it just zapped me in the foot through my boot.
'It's one of the deadliest snakes in the world and the fangs went right through my boot,' Rankin recalled.
The producer was rushed to two-miles on a makeshift stretchers by his fellow crew members and then airlifted to a hospital in San Jose.
But despite treatment of antibiotics and antivenom medications, the wound grew infected.
'About 5 days later the flesh in my foot had started to rot,' Rankin told TMZ.
Medical crew in Costa Rica had to remove a large piece ofskin and Rankin was then rushed to a hospital in Los Angeles where he received skin grafts.
He is now making a remarkable recovery.

Re: A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) by kemioo77(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2013
Pix

Re: A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) by toluleke(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2013
he should learn from dat...kip dem where dey belong
Re: A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) by Freiburger(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2013
They will never learn, till Jesus comes back.
Re: A Snake Bites Producer Of Man V Wide And Nearly Rips Off His Leg!! (pix Inside) by dominique(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2013
shocked warris dat?!?!?!

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari Pic When He Was In Secondary School / Where Is Bawomolo? / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.