Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! (1463 Views)

#toolzshop.biz Is A Scam# / Is Dragstock.com A SCAM? / Mtn Internet 3gig Suscriptions Is A Standard Scam And A High Rip Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by gbengu(m): 4:11am On May 06, 2013
Beware, the link below is the link to the site of Biz4naija or chibiz Limited. It is an online market to defraud the public. HE claims to sell cheap laptop, Ipad, Iphone etc.

He is a scam. He is a thieve, fraudster. He has scam me of N20,000. He first operate GTB Bank but now uses First Bank account!

///p32Xl7-4O

Chibiz Limited

biz4naija@gmail.com
Chibuzor Eze

///p32Xl7-4O
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Omexonomy: 7:15am On May 06, 2013
Sorry for ur loss
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
lol always google b4 u pay for anything. he is a scammer and i wonder why banks still allow him to operate
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Tokunbo203: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls beware of www.biz4naija, d guy operating it is unrepentant scammer, his new bank details is Chikason Obi ECOBANK and his acct nos 2902211471. ....he use to be operating with the chibuzor Eze but he is now chikason obi, pls Nigerians beware of this fellow. I was a victim...
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Unitedforever(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
U just know?
He's a stupid fellow who has being scamming Nigerians of their hard earned money..

My advice is before you do any sort of online business, check Google,Nairaland
There's even a thread about the idiot here
I think they're working on how to bring him down.
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by SBMSBM(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
I just fell victim of diz chibiz today....tot it was real until I paid and he became rude on phone switched off his phones....I just checked goggle to see its a fraud now.....I already paid to his fidelity bank account worth #12000
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Unitedforever(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
SBMSBM: I just fell victim of diz chibiz today....tot it was real until I paid and he became rude on phone switched off his phones....I just checked goggle to see its a fraud now.....I already paid to his fidelity bank account worth #12000

Sorry..

Next time

You should check google,NL or better still meet with the person before purchasing any item online

Leave the idiiot..he will soon be punished.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by olempe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
lol always google b4 u pay for anything. he is a scammer and i wonder why banks still allow him to operate

Becuase no one has actually reported him.
Re: Beware: Chibiz Ltd Or Biz4naija Is A Scam And Fraud!!! by Zither(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2013
BEWARE THAT FOX CALLED CHIBIZ. HE IS A WELL KNOWN UNREPENTANT SCAM FIGURE IN NAIRALAND AND IT IS SADDENING PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR HIS SCAMS. EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF BUT JUST A DAY FOR THE OWNER.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBY Laptop Spec And Price. / Best Free Office Suite / Introducing The NEW Solar Generator: 1kva, 3.5kva,7kva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.