Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (620 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by lookmangiw(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2013
Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos State chapter, has called on the Economic and Financial Crime
Commission to probe the activities of the
Babatunde Fashola administration in the state.

The party said it was convinced that there was
"massive corruption" in the administration of the
state under Fashola.

In a statement by the party, the state PDP
Chairman, Chief Tunji Shelle, made the call on
Sunday, after a church service to mark his birthday.

Shelle alleged that the government was already
trying to hide the massive misappropriation of
public funds by gagging its officials.

He said, "Recently, the Speaker of the state House
of Assembly, Mr. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, talked about
plans by House committees to begin the probe of
ministries in the state.
"
This move, we learnt, has been vehemently opposed
by Fashola and the leadership of the Action
Congress of Nigeria."

Shelle said there was a need for the government to
give statistics on projects it was handling and allow the public to have access to such information to know if its claims were true or false.

He said, "What Fashola, a so-called progressive
governor, has done is to warn his commissioners
never to speak to the media on the state projects
as well as activities in their ministries."

According to him, there is a need for Fashola to
explain the utilisation of the over N23bn realised
by the state Security Trust Fund.

Shelle said, "Recently, Chairman of Ejigbo Local
Council Development Area, Mr. Kehinde Bamigbetan,
was kidnapped. There has been many kidnappings
recently of foreigners and these incidents were
kept away from the public by the state.

"We are worried that the continued silence of the
state government has become very dangerous and is
unfair to the entire people of Lagos."

The PDP chairman also expressed uncertainty about
the completion of the Light Rail project by June
2013 as promised by Fashola in spite of the huge
sums of money spent on it.

He advised Fashola to give a human face to the
housing estate projects of the government, which
he said, was out of the reach of middle and low-
income earners.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by ninja4life(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2013
No link nothing u tink say we be mumu.if its true then its d case of pot calling a plate black.imagine
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by israel007: 6:52am On May 06, 2013
Now that got me laughing
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by OmoTier1(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2013
Let them probe Fashola, the opposition is not afraid. Let GEJ abuse federal agencies in His pursuit of pipeline dream of regaining power come 2015. He will still serve 7 years jail them!

Nigerians know the day light between a performer like Fashola and a looter like GEJ.

GEJ the world all over knows is an UNCOMMON CRIMINAL cry

1 Like

Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Omexonomy: 7:01am On May 06, 2013
That is how the ACN GOATS on nairaland have being going about unleashing false story on people.
ninja4life: No link nothing u tink say we be mumu.if its true then its d case of pot calling a plate black.imagine
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:01am On May 06, 2013
Tinubu and Fashola have finished the state.

I have never seen people get rich on a start resources like Tinubu.

I guess its the Nigerian way. undecided
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Akpangbon: 7:04am On May 06, 2013
Where are the ACN labradors? Fashola must be a saint and no more a Nigerian politician who we all know their minds.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by eggheaders(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2013
this dickhead gat jokes.they should first of all probe gej mistress diezani and his wife stealing money to overseas account.and all the failures called pdp governors.and loads of robbers in the pdp.obj,ibb,anineh,bode George and the list is endless.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Omexonomy: 7:11am On May 06, 2013
C - IN- C of leadership abi na punch newspaper WHERE IS UR SOURCE of these useless news.
Omo_Tier1: Let them probe Fashola, the opposition is not afraid. Let GEJ abuse federal agencies in His pursuit of pipeline dream of regaining power come 2015. He will still serve 7 years jail them!

Nigerians know the day light between a performer like Fashola and a looter like GEJ.

GEJ the world all over knows is an UNCOMMON CRIMINAL cry
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by eggheaders(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2013
Omexonomy: C - IN- C of leadership abi na punch newspaper WHERE IS UR SOURCE of these useless news.

hey shyte head.go get a newspaper and cure your ignorance.the story is even talked about in newspaper review on radio just now.irresponsible gej a55 licker get off here joor.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by Omen100(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2013
Please anybody, everybody or somebody. I really have to be probe, I need to probe myself because of the ways I am spending my hard earned money, okay just read my story, I was paid salary last 2weeks & now, I don't have a 50kobo, ooh my gald, I have to be probe, can someone, anyone & everyone inform Pdp about me pls.
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by omiobo: 8:00am On May 06, 2013
All of una na baro! If Tinubu cannot be probed,who will dare probe fashola?
Re: PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration by OAM4J: 8:47am On May 06, 2013

(1)

Niger-delta Youths To Tambuwal:Leave Dokubo,Kuku Alone! / ADEX: I stand for free education, free health by Musiwa / ''We Will Hunt Them Down, Fish Them Out, And Bring Them To Justice'' - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.