Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? (3282 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) / Why "Hungry Man" On Indomie Pack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 06, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, I was at the football pitch yesterday morning to exercise and got into an argument. A guy affirmed he could eat 7 packs of Indomie hungry man size while others said he could not as they never eat one full pack. The argument eventually died down as we had to proceed to play.

How many packs of Indomie noodles can you consume at once?

As for me, I am not a fan of Indomie noodles, Honeywell is the best for me and I eat 3 packs @ once.
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2013
Me na just 6 packs
With 4 pure water sachets
Or two table water
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 06, 2013
youngestfool: Me na just 6 packs
With 4 pure water sachets
Or two table water

[size=28pt]I fear u[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Caracta(f): 7:14am On May 06, 2013
Half a pack. I pray it doesn't result in constipation sef

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 06, 2013
Caracta: Half a pack. I pray it doesn't result in constipation sef

Is half a pack that much? I have never bought it. Some guys can't consume half of the pack too.
I wonder what that pack seeks to achieve.
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2013
Never tried hungry man size but I saw someone making 3 of that and it got me shocked
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Never tried hungry man size but I saw someone making 3 of that and it got me shocked

Were u sure he was not waiting for 2 other guys to join him?
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2013
banttieman:

Were u sure he was not waiting for 2 other guys to join him?
He ate it all alone
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by greedie1(f): 8:17am On May 06, 2013
hungry man size?? haven't tried it.
i can CONSUME 2 small packs cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 06, 2013
gree-die:
hungry man size?? haven't tried it.
i can CONSUME 2 small packs cool

That's moderate for a NORMAL lady
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
He ate it all alone

I wonder where those chunks store up in the body.
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2013
I eat three super packs

so,a hungry man size should be 1 and a half

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2013
I eat just one pack...if I'm really hungry, then I would add one super pack to it.

I don't really eat much these days.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by shawrygal(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
I can finish one pack of hungry man size.
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
shawrygal: I can finish one pack of hungry man size.
just one? Why not try 2 some time soon?
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by shawrygal(f): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2013
banttieman: just one? Why not try 2 some time soon?
Two is too much.
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2013
shawrygal:
Two is too much.
I doubt. Try it
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Omosivie1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
I can only eat one oh. That one pack is too much sef. The day i ate a pack, i felt like i could go three days without eating
Re: How Many Packs Of Indomie HUNGRY MAN Size Can You Consume At Once? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Omosivie,:
I can only eat one oh. That one pack is too much sef. The day i ate a pack, i felt like i could go three days without eating
Lol. I understand when ladies say that. You probably don't eat much anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Seasoning (maggi) For Food? / Kilimanjaro Rumuibekwe Pizza Jungle / How Can I Preserve Food With Out Refrigerating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.