Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Antecedents Of Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antecedents Of Buhari. (681 Views)

Buhari And His Past Antecedents... / What Is Jimi Agbaje's Antecedents ? / Who Is BUHARI? And What Are His Antecedents? Know More About The Messiah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antecedents Of Buhari. by bcomputer101: 8:48am On May 06, 2013
OX59: The only problem Buhari has is that majority of nigerians do not know what is good for them!

Bro, some nairalanders are not yet born during is days and they will come here and start saying rubbish with there mouth...

Don't mind them... They have been brainwash without prove for there propaganda...

Together we can make Nigeria great. One love!!!

2 Likes

Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by OX59(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2013
The only problem Buhari has is that majority of nigerians do not know what is good for them!
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by Akpangbon: 8:55am On May 06, 2013
Abeg Abeg Abeg. Discuss that with the kids in here.

The same Buhari who gave Abacha a clean bill of health. He said Abacha didnt steal any money, now we know who he is.

1 Like

Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by bcomputer101: 9:00am On May 06, 2013
OX59: The only problem Buhari has is that majority of nigerians do not know what is good for them!

Bro, some nairalanders are not yet born during is days and they will come here and start saying rubbish with there mouth...

Don't mind them... They have been brainwash without prove for there propaganda...

Together we can make Nigeria great. One love!!!
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by Omen100(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2013

thank you.
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by outrage: 9:42am On May 06, 2013
No doubt he has the will to make nigeria great.. But he's old, let's focus our effort on looking for a young candidate with the energy, to replace him. Buhari at best can't serve nigeria for more than 4years thats 1 term. We need some one that can take that seat for 2 terms amd make the required changes.

I think fashola should be the one preped for that..

If you think so, hit the like button.

1 Like

Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 06, 2013
outrage: No doubt he has the will to make nigeria great.. But he's old, let's focus our effort on looking for a young candidate with the energy, to replace him. Buhari at best can't serve nigeria for more than 4years thats 1 term. We need some one that can take that seat for 2 terms amd make the required changes.

I think fashola should be the one preped for that..

If you think so, hit the like button.

I wanted to "hit the like button" until I saw the road block mounted by Tinubu. I then retreated.
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by outrage: 10:37am On May 06, 2013
^^
I bet you were expecting I was leading up to and me to say GEJ.. grin grin

In your wildest dreams! grin
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2013
I will rather vote for OBJ to come back for 5th time, than for Buhari to step into Aso Rock.

It is as serious as that!
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by outrage: 11:38am On May 06, 2013
^^
If your asked why, you no get concrete reason..

"He wants to islamize nigeria"

Something you, me and everyother person know can never be possible.

1 Like

Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by cap28: 11:49am On May 06, 2013
the united states and britain will do everything possible to prevent him winning.
Re: Antecedents Of Buhari. by igbo2011(m): 4:41am On May 07, 2013
cap28: the united states and britain will do everything possible to prevent him winning.

Why?

(1) (Reply)

President Obama's 1979 Prom Photos / Federal Government Declares May 29 Public Holiday / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joinin Islam &Radicalizin,mother Of Woolwich Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.