Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (695436 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shrimati(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Good morning roomies, of the greatest Ife articulate Ife. I salute the doggedness and resoluteness of the great ife students who listen to the wake up call to demand tenaciously for their rights. We were able to know our fates and negates rumours on FB about some results being approved which is nothing but false hood. This aint the end of the struggle anyway, and without much ado I won't play with words here, our chance of making batch C is 50:50, it is even worsen by the meeting btw ASUU and FG yesternight which ended in not too good way. But the struggle continues and let the brave ones join us in the struggle. With the facts we got yesterday, much depends on ASUU calling off the strike very soon. Hopeyemmy, I respect ur act of bravery yesterday by defiling all odds to come for the protest, you are indeed a comrade.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2013
@Sholay2011 you are welcome hope the book dey enter sha? Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shrimati(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2013
Gud muny, of the greatest Ife. I salute the courage and act of bravery of the OAU students who answered the wake up call to fight the battle of their lives yesterday. We once again took the MGT to the standstill even with their efforts to make sure the protest did not see the light of the day. We were able to dispel the rumours on FB that some results have been approved. With what's on ground now much depends on ASUU calling off the strike. Those of us around knew what ASUU chairman OAU branch told us on phone and when we later met him one on one. Without much ado or rethorics nor playing with words our chances of BATCH C is a balance chance of 50:50 which is even dampened with the latest ASUU meeting with FG. To the brave ones, the struggles continue, never give up, when we fight we might just win but when you retreat is an acceptance of defeat. Hopheyemmy, I salute ur courageous attitude yesterday, u are indeed a comrade.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2013
shrimati: Good morning roomies, of the greatest Ife articulate Ife. I salute the doggedness and resoluteness of the great ife students who listen to the wake up call to demand tenaciously for their rights. We were able to know our fates and negates rumours on FB about some results being approved which is nothing but false hood. This aint the end of the struggle anyway, and without much ado I won't play with words here, our chance of making batch C is 50:50, it is even worsen by the meeting btw ASUU and FG yesternight which ended in not too good way. But the struggle continues and let the brave ones join us in the struggle. With the facts we got yesterday, much depends on ASUU calling off the strike very soon. Hopeyemmy, I respect ur act of bravery yesterday by defiling all odds to come for the protest, you are indeed a comrade.
Mehn so you mean they have been playing with our intelligence all this while? I knew something was amiss when they failed to mention the departments whose results have been approved. I just lost my respect for all of them now they are all bunch of f*oo*ls and I*diats to think that we are not wise especially the Mr "some results have been approved and we are working on it". This protests for don start since June self N*ANSENSE. ASUU strike is now their excuse they can help us if they want to ASUU strike or no ASUU strike. Where is the Great institutions influence? Has it gone to the dogs? Great Ife my a*ss mscheewww!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by phyktor(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2013
shrimati: Gud muny, of the greatest Ife. I salute the courage and act of bravery of the OAU students who answered the wake up call to fight the battle of their lives yesterday. We once again took the MGT to the standstill even with their efforts to make sure the protest did not see the light of the day. We were able to dispel the rumours on FB that some results have been approved. With what's on ground now much depends on ASUU calling off the strike. Those of us around knew what ASUU chairman OAU branch told us on phone and when we later met him one on one. Without much ado or rethorics nor playing with words our chances of BATCH C is a balance chance of 50:50 which is even dampened with the latest ASUU meeting with FG. To the brave ones, the struggles continue, never give up, when we fight we might just win but when you retreat is an acceptance of defeat. Hopheyemmy, I salute ur courageous attitude yesterday, u are indeed a comrade.
..*deep sigh* am jst speechless...may GOD bless n reward u guys dat stood in 4 us
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by phyktor(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Mehn so you mean they have been playing with our intelligence all this while? I knew something was amiss when they failed to mention the departments whose results have been approved. I just lost my respect for all of them now they are all bunch of f*oo*ls and I*diats to think that we are not wise especially the Mr "some results have been approved and we are working on it". This protests for don start since June self N*ANSENSE. ASUU strike is now their excuse they can help us if they want to ASUU strike or no ASUU strike. Where is the Great institutions influence? Has it gone to the dogs? Great Ife my a*ss mscheewww!!!
...exactly wat am tryin 2 think, HELP we need, MGT conductd p.ume despite ASUU strike, why cnt dey jst do dis favour 4 us, atleast 4 the fact dat we'v bin at home since feb....OAU is indeed Oba Adaniduro University...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2013
If ASUU strike is their excuse now what is their excuse for not mobilising us in June for Batch B? Abeg make dem park well joor make i see road.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by phyktor(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: If ASUU strike is their excuse now what is their excuse for not mobilising us in June for Batch B? Abeg make dem park well joor make i see road.
abi o, weitin we do them self? they r jst giving us pranks and cajoles.....so annoying!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
phyktor: ...exactly wat am tryin 2 think, HELP we need, MGT conductd p.ume despite ASUU strike, why cnt dey jst do dis favour 4 us, atleast 4 the fact dat we'v bin at home since feb....OAU is indeed Oba Adaniduro University...
They conducted Post Utme for the benefit of their pockets. 5k for about 10,000 candidates that sat for the exam do the calculation yourself and see how much they made. Awon Oloshi
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Imperial McHæl: Ogbeni Omotea, Comrade Aribitea your doggedness is exemplary... You really tried! The OAU struggle was practically spearheaded by you singlehandedly.
KUDOS!!!
lol..guy,u re here!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: If ASUU strike is their excuse now what is their excuse for not mobilising us in June for Batch B? Abeg make dem park well joor make i see road.

Prayers is d only way out,if pharoah could let d Isrealites to leave Egypt then who r those ppl holding ur results b4 God?,all I knw is dat come Nov 5,we all shall be in camp weda they lyk it or not,cos it's confirmed alrdy.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2013
winnie day vex sha..lol..sufree abeg
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2013
gfree5:

Prayers is d only way out,if pharoah could let d Isrealites to leave Egypt then who r those ppl holding ur results b4 God?,all I knw is dat come Nov 5,we all shall be in camp weda they lyk it or not,cos it's confirmed alrdy.
Amen ooo seriously i'v been praying concerning this cos it seems it is not ordinary SMH
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2013
omoteamac: winnie day vex sha..lol..sufree abeg
Lol seriously they are very annoying imagine coming for Convocation December when one is not mobilised for service yet e no make sense now...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Amen ooo seriously i'v been praying concerning this cos it seems it is not ordinary SMH

Frm all indications its not,but we on dis forum shall laff last at d end of d day,jst keep faith intact.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by saintalone: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2013

Take it easy dear...You are vibrating in the right direction; oluwa is involved!

Goodmorning house!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2013
saintalone:

Take it easy dear...You are vibrating in the right direction; oluwa is involved!

Goodmorning house!
Goodmorning jare how far?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pongwa(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2013
God help us o cos 'eleyi ti sun mi o'.....off to work
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by shrimati(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Protest pix

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Only me viewing this topic with 5 unknown guests i don catch una so na for midnight una dey do una own meeting abi? Witches and wizards angry
grin
WinnieDPooh: Only me viewing this topic with 5 unknown guests i don catch una so na for midnight una dey do una own meeting abi? Witches and wizards angry
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Mehn so you mean they have been playing with our intelligence all this while? I knew something was amiss when they failed to mention the departments whose results have been approved. I just lost my respect for all of them now they are all bunch of f*oo*ls and I*diats to think that we are not wise especially the Mr "some results have been approved and we are working on it". This protests for don start since June self N*ANSENSE. ASUU strike is now their excuse they can help us if they want to ASUU strike or no ASUU strike. Where is the Great institutions influence? Has it gone to the dogs? Great Ife my a*ss mscheewww!!!
Easy gal...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
shrimati: Protest pix
It is well!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2013
This goes out to all the Greatest Ife student in the house, the Lord God Almighty will exalt every valley and make every mountain low for everyone of you.

And to my pretty Lady WinnieDPooh its well, ok? I know you know the God of heaven and earth is God enough and he will do all things in His time. Keep keeping the faith dear.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2013
shrimati: Gud muny, of the greatest Ife. I salute the courage and act of bravery of the OAU students who answered the wake up call to fight the battle of their lives yesterday. We once again took the MGT to the standstill even with their efforts to make sure the protest did not see the light of the day. We were able to dispel the rumours on FB that some results have been approved. With what's on ground now much depends on ASUU calling off the strike. Those of us around knew what ASUU chairman OAU branch told us on phone and when we later met him one on one. Without much ado or rethorics nor playing with words our chances of BATCH C is a balance chance of 50:50 which is even dampened with the latest ASUU meeting with FG. To the brave ones, the struggles continue, never give up, when we fight we might just win but when you retreat is an acceptance of defeat. Hopheyemmy, I salute ur courageous attitude yesterday, u are indeed a comrade.
Don't be so disturbed my dear OAU fam, one tin is so sure come nov 5th we'll all be in camp 2geda. Trust GOD!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Beauty4Christ: Don't be so disturbed my dear OAU fam, one tin is so sure come nov 5th we'll all be in camp 2geda. Trust GOD!

True talk dear!cos not evn a single soul would be left bhnd.BatchC all d way!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
ade01, jslim,gfree,tutu,warajaina and our 3guest.
Beautiful mornin to u all
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Graham123: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
For OAU peeps, of which I am included, the ONLY prayer is for ASUU to call off the strike as soon as possible. Bar that, there's no chance of mobilisation for batch C, unless of course your results have been approved by the senate. Heard this from good authority. And the strike has to be called off before at most two weeks time to allow the DSA and senate to sort out the proper documents required for nysc mobilisation in time to meet up with nysc timetable. It's not 50-50 to be honest. I wouldn't place a percentage on it but the chances are gloomy. I don't mean to dampen your moods but to rather prepare you. However, there is still every chance of making November. Prayers are needed.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2013
shrimati: Protest pix

With what I saw from ur protest pix, it seems the turn out was poor or do you have more to share with us? If so let see and comment on it.

But nevertheless, I must commend your effort in staging such protest.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2013
gfree5:

True talk dear!cos not evn a single soul would be left bhnd.BatchC all d way!

yea ma dear, C13 all d way indeed!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Beauty4Christ(f): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2013
graham, pablo,nitlad... How ar u guys doing? Great morn to u all
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Good morning all.

Oluwa will see us all through, come 28th October when call up comes.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Beauty4Christ: graham, pablo,nitlad... How ar u guys doing? Great morn to u all

I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

And how are you doing as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.