Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members (22486 Views)

CONGRATULATIONS To 2012/2013 Batch C Corp Members. / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Am a Batch 'B' Corper serving in this state ,so feel free to ask me any question so far.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by MissIndependent(f): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
#Team Ogun cheesy
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by MissIndependent(f): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please tell us more about the State and PPA thanks smiley
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Yemimovich(m): 3:26am On Oct 31, 2013
My friend has bn posted to ogun state,and he's conversant with the state,so if u nid his help on any issue just contact him on 08139455564.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by shrimati(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Ogun here we come.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2013
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne
Road, Sagamu Local Government Area,
Sagamu, Ogun State.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2013
MissIndependent: Please tell us more about the State and PPA thanks smiley
The state is not bad at all ,as it absorbs the finacial wastes by Lagos state ,so the state is wealthy but somehow fetish, depending on where you were posted to as your ppa

Note: state allowance is #5,000 and will be paid after the whole service year and only to those posted in the government school or firms also if you are posted to the city or any urban area you are mostly likely not to be paid too...but as for those in private firm, your employers will ensure you are well paid.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by MissIndependent(f): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Zenanted:
The state is not bad at all ,as it absorbs the finacial wastes by Lagos state ,so the state is wealthy but somehow fetish, depending on where you were posted to as your ppa

Note: state allowance is #5,000 and will be paid after the whole service year and only to those posted in the government school or firms also if you are posted to the city or any urban area you are mostly likely not to be paid too...but as for those in private firm, your employers will ensure you are well paid.
Hmnn thanks smiley
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by geekybabe(f): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2013
#teamOGUN
#teamOAU

1 Like

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by chimeluiz: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Team Ogun oh...
@GeekyBabe hw u dooiin my fellow otondo
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by samquad(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
#Team Ogun
#Team Unilorin
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Zenanted: Am a Batch 'B' Corper serving in this state ,so feel free to ask me any question so far.
hw is the camp lyk? The cost of living esp rent and do PPAs pay? And where will u advice an accounting graduate to runs his ppa?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
samquad: #Team Ogun
#Team Unilorin
same here from accounting. What about u?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by shrimati(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
abbeywasc:
hw is the camp lyk? The cost of living esp rent and do PPAs pay? And where will u advice an accounting graduate to runs his ppa?
@ Zenanted pls ans that qs, I really need a reply for that.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can any1 provide directions to the camp from ibadan/lagos
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
shrimati: @ Zenanted pls ans that qs, I really need a reply for that.
are u an accounting graduate or u r just interested in the rent?
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by VickyRotex(f): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
#team ogun
#team salem university
i need help ooo
#crying out loud
na only God i sabi 4 ogun
any1 in d house to help
eseun #kneeling down
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by martyns200(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
shrimati: @ Zenanted pls ans that qs, I really need a reply for that.

Well am an ex corper, batch C 2012, served in ogun, precisely worked my ppa to particular govt skul in ijebuigbo(was lucky to get my allowi of 55k 2days to pop was my ppa was considered a rural area), morso finished from OOU, so if u quite familiar with the skul,u wld know that my ppa is jus 10mins drive to OOU. Well u gonna enjoy camp cos its lotta fun dats if u have enuf bar. Well if they are to count the best camps, ogun state would fall in between 1 to 5. D rooms are well equipped with new beds nd pillows attached to it, sockets are also attached to the bedside for easy charging, dnt take extensions as it would be seized fromthe gate and u need not take mosquito net as the place is fumigated against mosquitos, hope that helps for now

1 Like

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by martyns200(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
abbeywasc: Can any1 provide directions to the camp from ibadan/lagos

Can't really say from ib, bt frm lag, take a cab/bus to sagamu, dey wld drop u @the last busstop which is isale oko, then u take a bike to the orientation camp which is 100naira
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by yinkard4me(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
VickyRotex: #team ogun
#team salem university
i need help ooo
#crying out loud
na only God i sabi 4 ogun
any1 in d house to help
eseun #kneeling down
am a batch B corp member serving in Sango ota.... Feel free to ask for any assistance.. 08185411689 is my number
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by mztubsy(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
#TEAMOGUN....all praises 2 God.I need someone 2 update mi on accomodation
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by martyns200(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
mz_tubsy: #TEAMOGUN....all praises 2 God.I need someone 2 update mi on accomodation

Congrats, well accomodation depends on where u posted after your 3wks, buh if posted to abk south which is the happening place and where everyone wants to be, accomodation there is on the high side even for one room,u should have up to 60k cos the agents fees are high ,and your ppa can't afford to get u accomodation cos of the high cost of living in abk
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by yinkard4me(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
abbeywasc:
d camp is one of d most beautiful camp in d country after jigawa n katsina NYSC camp.. my own PPA is in Sango ota, Am lecturing in a polytechnic, d cost of leaving here is moderate. Rent is expensive here but I was given accommodation..... most PPA provides accommodation for Corpers n salary except Ure posted to a govt firm or school in abeokkuta.. As per private schools, its ccmpullsoorry dey provide u wit accommodation n most of dem pays. Trust me, ve never been to a state dat have such numbers of schools like ogun state... Am really enjoying my service year... All d best
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Saintee2009(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congratulations y'all.... #TeamOgun #TeamOau!! Don't just exist, start living!!! All roads leads to sagamu on Tues smiley Hoping to see & meet y'all smiley
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by yinkard4me(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
martyns200:

Well am an ex corper, batch C 2012, served in ogun, precisely worked my ppa to particular govt skul in ijebuigbo(was lucky to get my allowi of 55k 2days to pop was my ppa was considered a rural area), morso finished from OOU, so if u quite familiar with the skul,u wld know that my ppa is jus 10mins drive to OOU. Well u gonna enjoy camp cos its lotta fun dats if u have enuf bar. Well if they are to count the best camps, ogun state would fall in between 1 to 5. D rooms are well equipped with new beds nd pillows attached to it, sockets are also attached to the bedside for easy charging, dnt take extensions as it would be seized fromthe gate and u need not take mosquito net as the place is fumigated against mosquitos, hope that helps for now

yes boss... Daat camp is jez tew Kool... d camping experience I Would never forget in a hurry.. I didn't even use my mosquito net @all
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by martyns200(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
yinkard4me: yes boss... Daat camp is jez tew Kool... d camping experience I Would never forget in a hurry.. I didn't even use my mosquito net @all

Yeaah u said it all, buh never knew jigawa nd katsina camps were better than ogun cos pple say osun is the best, the more reason y I said dat from first to 5,ogun camp wld fall in between,well am so glad u enjoyin your service year and to all prospective corpers weee in the house ,make sure u not posted to the dreaded ijebu water side lg area and also scary ipokia lg area.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
abbeywasc: Can any1 provide directions to the camp from ibadan/lagos
I only knw from Iwo rd, jst get to any garage u 'll see sagamu bus or car the price should be around #600, at there last bus stop at Isale oko U 'll take a bike or another cab to the camp with not more than #100
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Zenanted(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
yinkard4me: d camp is one of d most beautiful camp in d country after jigawa n katsina NYSC camp.. my own PPA is in Sango ota, Am lecturing in a polytechnic, d cost of leaving here is moderate. Rent is expensive here but I was given accommodation..... most PPA provides accommodation for Corpers n salary except Ure posted to a govt firm or school in abeokkuta.. As per private schools, its ccmpullsoorry dey provide u wit accommodation n most of dem pays. Trust me, ve never been to a state dat have such numbers of schools like ogun state... Am really enjoying my service year... All d best
Thnx Bro for helping me out, na my fellow batch Corper oo
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Palacedaughter(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am so happy to be part of this team. Ogun is a very nice place and that's why I find it very difficult to leave. Spent 21years there, schooled there except for my univ and now I will be serving there. Very very peaceful a state. Moderate accommodation fees, good accessibility to transportation, great security and all. Can't wait!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by yinkard4me(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
martyns200:

Yeaah u said it all, buh never knew jigawa nd katsina camps were better than ogun cos pple say osun is the best, the more reason y I said dat from first to 5,ogun camp wld fall in between,well am so glad u enjoyin your service year and to all prospective corpers weee in the house ,make sure u not posted to the dreaded ijebu water side lg area and also scary ipokia lg area.
hmmm! Dos 2 LG I reject for all otonndos on dis thread.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by Palacedaughter(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hey, I have heard about the great hostels. How many people in a room. I am a very good snorer (not too proud of that). I just need an estimate of the number of people that will be frustrated at night. That's all. Kikikikikikikiki...that's the Zimbabwean way of laughing.
Re: 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members by abbeywasc(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
yinkard4me: d camp is one of d most beautiful camp in d country after jigawa n katsina NYSC camp.. my own PPA is in Sango ota, Am lecturing in a polytechnic, d cost of leaving here is moderate. Rent is expensive here but I was given accommodation..... most PPA provides accommodation for Corpers n salary except Ure posted to a govt firm or school in abeokkuta.. As per private schools, its ccmpullsoorry dey provide u wit accommodation n most of dem pays. Trust me, ve never been to a state dat have such numbers of schools like ogun state... Am really enjoying my service year... All d best
thanks bro. I intend to lecture too probably at UNAB or OSU. I'l lyk an idea of hw much those guys pay. Wil be glad if u can mail me directly at abbeywasc@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NYSC Reviews Posting Policy / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.