Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Gov. Wada [PDP] Has Come To Kill Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wada [PDP] Has Come To Kill Kogi State (1048 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Gov Wada Rejects Treatment Abroad / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wada [PDP] Has Come To Kill Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
KOSIEC (Kogi State Independent Electoral Commission) has announced that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won all the 21 Chairmanship positions in saturday's elections.

Of the 239 wards in Kogi State PDP won in 225 Wards (Councillors)
ACN won 10 Wards, while
CPC won 4 Wards.

Well, we didn't expect anything different

Governor Ichalla Wada (PDP) threatened that any political appointee (Commissioners and Advisers) who did not deliver his/her ward in today’s (saturday) Local Government Council election would be relieved of his/her post.

This statement opened a floodgate of challenges for the political appointees to use any means available to them to deliver their wards each or risk losing their appointment. And for this delivery to be sustained, the use of fraud, thuggery, violence and malpractices were employed (I, Acidosis is a living witness).

The boss must be pleased. That is why there was no election held today, as I, Odih D. N., can testify, in Alloma, Ofu LGA, Kogi State and perhaps everywhere.

The contest of the opposition parties with PDP in today’s Local Government Council elections and their chances of winning is, in my view, the sword of Damocles, an impossibility. I am no pessimist, but working with the antecedents and the threat of the governor, the possibility of the opposition parties’, especially ACN winning the election is a shot in the dark.

Governor Wada has really come to kill the state, the electoral system and the government.
Odih D. N.,

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=554072981282162&id=289619937727469&set=a.313612858661510.72001.289619937727469&refid=17&ref=stream

www.kogireports.com/wada-has-come-to-kill-the-electoral-system-of-the-state-odih
Re: Gov. Wada [PDP] Has Come To Kill Kogi State by SOHKAHTOA: 2:34pm On May 06, 2013
Shut up! And stop whinning. Your comrade gov Adams Oshiomohle did worse in Edo just two weeks ago and none of the post on that election made a thread here talk of front page( as I envisage this thread to soon be on front page, since it's another ACN propaganda) . The Ofu L.G.A you talked about was where I did my youth service and the Aloma town is the home of former gov. Audu Abubakar but what structure does the ACN have in that local govt to expect a victory or do I tell you how Audu tried to buy corp members that worked as POs to influence the last gov election for him in his local govt( which he narrowly won anyway but after much intimidation)? . The problem with these opposition is lack of structure, waiting for election time table before they start campaigning while they just hope that public sentiment will deliver them victory. I passed through that local govt twice in Feb and early March, and it was only the PDP candidate's poster I saw( Ameh Isah, who I happened to know very well when I was a corp member).
I learnt Audu's relative was fell by the bullet. I condemn violence in anyway talkess when death is recorded but I am not surprised because those his Aloma and Ogbonicha kinsmen are ruthlessly violent. They chased out every opposition from Aloma and Ogbonicha two days to the 2011 governorship election hence the PDP prepared for them this time.
My submission is that the opposition are not ready to win election in Kogi State because of lack of preparation and structure. The rabble grazing Dino Melaye who is from the Okun clan cannot win his ward, because he had not affected anybody however, the opposition stand a better chance among the Yoruba speaking Okuns.
Re: Gov. Wada [PDP] Has Come To Kill Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2013
So after all these 'threats', what do you have to say about the Governor's statement? ACN propaganda, right?

Well, I really don't know much about those areas you highlighted as I'm from Okun (in LKJ though), but I can categorically tell you our dear governor under a shoeless administration has done nothing other than rigging and planting trees in Lokoja... oh I forgot, he paid hospital bills after the unexpected leg fracture.

On the day of the election, you need to see the emptiness in the streets has most people were terrified leaving only the PDP thugs at the centres..

ACN only won free & fair designated wards where no one can attempt thugery & rigging except the riggers want to die... such is the ward around oba palace in kabba/bunu l.g.a

btw, I never said I'm an ACN supporter.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between General Buhari And Dokubo-asari's Statement / Nigeria Go Better With Time / Rivers Crisis: Presidency Blasts Four Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.