Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland (762 Views)

Summary So Far On Nairaland This Year / Most Unusual (or Best) Introduction So Far On Nairaland? / What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
As for me, my best trends are the 'garri crew' and the "oga at the top" trend. I just love the way some of them ask "how does this affect the price of garri" (or garrium as some call it) and some other funny ways they mention garri when replying. The oga at the top was also hilarious with people forming new ways of using it to drive home their point.
My worst trends so far are the "1st to comment" wannabes and the "A Nairalander with ...." threads
na real wa for those ones especially the 1st to comment. I just pray those people are below 21 years old, if not I'm so sorry for them.
What are you own best and worst general trends on NL?
Re: What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 09, 2013
undecided
Re: What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2013
My best trend is "My Final Official Goodbyes" , I love to see dem go but just when you thought you have one less dickhead off your hands, they come back with more fury claiming they are not liabilities for sitting in the house all day long with a DSTV African Magic Customised Remote control in hand. For them, Work is to cook, clean house and ffuck the bed guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by OCTAVO: 9:46pm On May 12, 2013
ITbomb: My best trend is "My Final Official Goodbyes" , I love to see dem go but just when you thought you have one less dickhead off your hands, they come back with more fury claiming they are not liabilities for sitting in the house all day long with a DSTV African Magic Customised Remote control in hand. For them, Work is to cook, clean house and ffuck the bed guy.
This got me rolling on the floor for 2hrs. I think i need to 'buy a bed first' so that i won't roll on the floor next time.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by nikkyshyne(f): 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
I can't help but notice this. ITbomb, go get a life. Must you follow her everywhere like a big bully? You are obviously breaching rule number 2 of nairaland's 'etiquette'. Grow the fusk up and go get a life.

If you quote this, I won't bother replying you cox you aint worth my time.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best And Worst Trends So Far On Nairaland by aniiii(f): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2013
###

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Change Nigeria Needs / REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland / Train Hits Couple Having S^x On Its Tracks - Wife Killed, Husband Loses Both Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.