Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Marketing Executive(2) Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Executive(2) Wanted (592 Views)

Sales Executive (2 Positions) At Business Connexion International / Vacancies:1) Online Marketing Executive & 2) Business/product Development Exec. / Executive 2 &3 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Iyana Ipaja Axis Wt Pix 180k/yr 08023097721 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Executive(2) Wanted by komeni: 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
Our company,Strength Logistics Services Ltd,situated in Lekki phase 1 and into the distribution of diesel (AGO) to corporate offices is in need of Marketing Executives to expand its supply networks.

Remuneration/Package.
1. The salary is attractive, which may include commission on sales depending on performance.
2. A car + driver ( The vehicle usage could be placed on take home basis depending on performance).

How to Apply.
Interested persons should forward a copy of their resume to strengthlogistics@yahoo.com.

Our regards.

1 Like

Re: Marketing Executive(2) Wanted by komeni: 9:16am On May 07, 2013
Please note only persons with marketing experience would be given preference.

Our regards

1 Like

Re: Marketing Executive(2) Wanted by cjenny: 10:28am On May 07, 2013
I am intrested in this but lekki is very far from my place sha.from orile
Re: Marketing Executive(2) Wanted by bigyomite(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2013
I have worked as a marketer with an oil and gas company, so i have all what it takes to carry the coy to a greater height with my experience-bigyomite2005@.com, i just forward my CV
Re: Marketing Executive(2) Wanted by Mornah25: 12:02am On May 08, 2013
komeni: Our company,Strength Logistics Services Ltd,situated in Lekki phase 1 and into the distribution of diesel (AGO) to corporate offices is in need of Marketing Executives to expand its supply networks.

Remuneration/Package.
1. The salary is attractive, which may include commission on sales depending on performance.
2. A car + driver ( The vehicle usage could be placed on take home basis depending on performance).

How to Apply.
Interested persons should forward a copy of their resume to strengthlogistics@yahoo.com.

Our regards.
@ Op, I have over 5years experience in logistics,sales and marketing and also client/customer sourcing..I have work for a multinational coy and also an independent coy...I have forwarded my CV with the email: usmandan1245@yahoo.com.
I hope to be considered and given an oportunity for an interview. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Officer / Vacancy / Latest Jobs For Graduate Trainees,class Teachers & Head Of School At Maribet Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.