Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Hot Sensation On My Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hot Sensation On My Leg (3863 Views)

I Have Heat Sensation On My Two Legs , Scrotum , Joytick / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Pepperish Sensation On My Head, My Back And Lower Part Of My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Sensation On My Leg by izidor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
Doctors in the house,

Pls. help! Am having hot sensation on my right leg. Sometimes on my foot. It comes on and off. I consulted a doctor, after test he treated me for malaria. Yet it still continues.
Re: Hot Sensation On My Leg by TCUBE(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2008
mind be signs of neuropathy or peripheral neurosis
Re: Hot Sensation On My Leg by smartsoft(m): 1:56am On Apr 19, 2008
At all it is a sign of Diabities,  believe me at a time if you becoming older like 40yrs,  you will be experience swollen Legs,  ! go for diabities fast i will advice you to go for herbal medicine. and also try to reduce your sugar takes, to much of sugar causes such disease.
anything that has to do with sugar oooo if you take 100% of it, beta reduce to 10% for your own good later man
Re: Hot Sensation On My Leg by Vicjustice: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
izidor:

Doctors in the house,

Please. help! Am having hot sensation on my right leg. Sometimes on my foot. It comes on and off. I consulted a doctor, after test he treated me for malaria. Yet it still continues.
  Then, return to the doctor with your complain, he's the person closest to diagnosing the cause of the "hot sensation" since he already has idea of your medical history. 
                                         Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Permanent Cure To Staphylococus, Gonorhea, Syphillis, Weak Erection Etc / Kaduna Set To Discharge 11 COVID-19 Patients, Records 7 New Cases / What’s The Fuss About “no Fap”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.