Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again (918 Views)

Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Split Again? See Evidence / Rihana And Chris Brown Split Again OVER Drake Text Msg / Lewis Hamilton And Nicole Scherzinger Split Again After Four-years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Ijawboi(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2013
Chris Brown's and Rihanna's love has hit another sour note. Rather than let the rumor mill run rampant for too long, Breezy confirmed to Australia's Kyle & Jackie O show Sunday (May 5) that he and Rihanna have split (again). Speaking about his birthday, Brown announced that he'd be celebrating as a single man. "I really wanna see as many girls as possible," he said. "I'm do [this birthday] solo. At the end of the day, shorty [Rihanna's] doing her thing, she on the road.

"It's always gon' be love but I'ma do me. I'm a grown man so I just gotta' walk forward."

The 24-year-old didn't go too deep into detail but from the sounds of it, the relationship's end may have been spearheaded by Rihanna, which he eluded to on the song "I Can't Win," released last week. "People have different wants and needs," he explained. "At the end of the day she [Rihanna's] a young girl. I can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young…and I'm young too, so I can't focus on that right now. I just gotta step forward and be a man, and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."

Now that he's single, the "Fine China" crooner hasn't wasted much time getting back into the swing of things. He celebrated his birthday in Los Angeles and Las Vegas over the weekend, re-linking with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran, who partied with the Virginia native on Friday (May 3) night.

Apparently unable to keep all of his feelings inside, Twitter later became the forum for a series of now deleted post-split tweets. "N---a can't even be happy on his birthday! I'm over trying to please y'a'll I'm catching any FADES. On god! I'm wit all the bulls---," he wrote. "I'm personally so f---ing tired of people it's sick! Who made ya'll god!!!! Society is f---ing overrated and a bunch of followers."

Rihanna's hasn't yet responded to Brown's interview, but since the 25-year-old's health is on the mend, her focus is likely on finishing up the Diamonds World Tour, which rolled into New York City last night.

SOURCE
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Enogoyes: 6:39am On May 07, 2013
LISTEN TO AUDIO: Chris Brown confirms Rihanna split: 'I'm too young to settle .
http://enogoyesgh..com/2013/05/audio-chris-brown-confirms-rihanna.html
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Nobody: 6:43am On May 07, 2013
Gud 4 him..ri-ri z nt 4 him....... #teambreezy...
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by kennyonthrone(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2013
Chris wat is it wit u nd ur EX's,I c him hookin up again wit Karrueche......hmm brown truth b told datz wat we both share in common
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]Didn't she buy him a car last week?[/size]
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Nuzo1(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Didn't she buy him a car last week?[/size]

Yet to be delivered. She was supposed to present the tiny fast beast to him when he lands LAX.

Methinks he's more at peace with Miss Tran. Riri seems more like a person he goes to fulfil all his ero.tic fantancies with. B.DS.M? shocked
Re: Chris Brown & Rihanna Split... Again by Ijawboi(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2013
Maybe riri wanna get married.. According to CB, he said "I can't really be focused on wife-ing someone that young..

(1) (Reply)

OAP Matse Falls In Love! Meet The Man In Her Life.... / Jay- Z Set To Perform In Lagos / What A Toy ! ! !, Emeka Ossai ‘slaps’ Wife With N5.5m ‘toy’ For Giving Him Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.