Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 (1539 Views)

Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / What Any How Much Could A 2nd Class Upper Biochemistry Student Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by vocalistkelly(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2013
Pls pals,I've got this question for you all..Is it right for a second class upper graduate to accept a job that pays 15,000 monthly?just a thought..pls I need your views..
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by thankgod460(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2013
I bliv dt is nt possible or maybe is doin extra I.T
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by nenergy(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2013
15k for graduate?! Even lesser than minimum wage. Unless its a flexible/part-time job-3 times a week,don't bother.
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by kazeem1086(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2013
2 bad guys
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by CrazyMan(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2013
vocalistkelly: Pls pals,I've got this question for you all..Is it right for a second class upper graduate to accept a job that pays 15,000 monthly?just a thought..pls I need your views..
I believe that no coperate organization would employ you, spend millions of naira training you..only for them to pay you 15k monthly....its not possible. Unless of course you're doing a menial job.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is possible. My very first job as a fresh engineering graduate after nysc earned me less than that. Though I must say I spent less than 2 weeks in that teaching job. I must confess many secondary schools still pay graduates such amount.
No average firm will offer an OND holder such pay let alone a graduate. Of recent, I have seen graduates collect as low as 40-60k per month but not less!
Any graduate working for 15k/month is definitely passing time, waiting for the right chance to leave.
On whether it is 'right' or not, nothing is absolutely right or wrong. It is based on your situation, perception or ability. Other factors to be considered are what you stand to gain in terms of experience, convenience, exposure or meeting people. There is no right or wrong view.
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by Pinoralia: 12:21am On May 08, 2013
If you can gain your field related experinces and it won't tie you down from making other moves - writing job test and interviews, Take it and use the 15k as Tfare if it's even enough for that. Wish you good opportunity, Bro. If I'm @ your side of the table, those are the condition with which I can take such job.
Re: 2nd Class Upper Graduate That Earns 15,000 by Insanity(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2013
x-fire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is possible. My very first job as a fresh engineering graduate after nysc earned me less than. Though I must say I spent less than 2 weeks in that teaching job. I must confess my secondary schools still pay graduates such amount.
No average firm will offer an OND holder such pay let alone a graduate. Of recent, I have seen graduates collect as low as 40-60k per month but not less!
Any graduate working over 15k/month is definitely passing time, waiting for the right chance to leave.
On whether it is 'right' or not, nothing is absolutely right or wrong. It is based on your situation, perception or ability. Other factors to be considered are what you stand to gain in terms of experience, convenience, exposure or meeting people. There is right or wrong view.

Best answer to the question.

(1) (Reply)

Computerized Wheel Balancing, Wheel Alignment And Vulcanizing / How To Get Tesol/tefl Teaching Certification / Different Types Of Salary In Nigeria (number 8 Will Surprise You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.