Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Team Will Rule The World For The Next Ten Years - Ferguson - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Team Will Rule The World For The Next Ten Years - Ferguson (465 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season / UEFA Euro 2008: Which Team Will Win? (Poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Team Will Rule The World For The Next Ten Years - Ferguson by adedan4u2rule: 9:45am On May 07, 2013
Manchester United manager
wishes to stay in to see the
current Manchester United
team to its highest level.
Sir Alex Ferguson reveals
his in
no plan to leave Manchester
United in the nearest future.
''“This group of winners is
not going away — we’re here
for the lengthy drive''. he
told mufctv
''We’ll get better and if we
implement ourselves in our
usual way I see our
Twentieth group headline as
nothing but the begin of
another 10 years of
achievements''
Whether I’ll be here to
manage another several
years of achievements
remains to seen, but I
certainly do not have any
programs simply walking
away from what I believe will
be something unique and
value being around to see.”
he concluded

Source: www.superfutball..com

(1) (Reply)

Call Me ''the Happy One''---- Mourinho / Villanova To Leave Barca / Football Fans And Their Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.