Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (443716 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by osablink: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Pls I need to know how many list came out this year I mean for shortlisted candidate the one that came out before the interview
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
samobaba4u:
He should apply next year.
Adamidi: .applications will start by nov or December. he must have 5 credit including maths n English at not more than 2 sitting .d remaining 3 subject must support his course of study. he will purchased d form at zenit bank and at d same time purchase jamb coz passing jamb is compulsory b4 writing NDA exams.[color=#770077].

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Madawaki01: the form will be out by septembeq

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
osablink: Pls I need to know how many list came out this year I mean for shortlisted candidate the one that came out before the interview
just 1
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
NDA list will out by september
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2014
No o Nelkon..dis Weekend or Next weekend..List wud Be out oo..it won't exceed Next Weekend..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by kushmickey: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2014
Hey buddies!..y'all have been doing a great job,trust me,you guys have been helping nigerian teens towards "THE ROAD TO GENERALSHIP"..numerous thanks to Madawaki,Emmycool,Stevosky and 'em other niggaz..this thread made me well informed about the military and also d academy,I started here,though I don't text...l wanna ask,what are the chances that someone will be selected if his godfather is a Rear Admiral(chief of naval engineering) and works at NHQ,Abuja?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
stevosky07: No o Nelkon..dis Weekend or Next weekend..List wud Be out oo..it won't exceed Next Weekend..
exaclty. Som1 also tld me dt
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Adamidi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
kushmickey: Hey buddies!..y'all have been doing a great job,trust me,you guys have been helping nigerian teens towards "THE ROAD TO GENERALSHIP"..numerous thanks to Madawaki,Emmycool,Stevosky and 'em other niggaz..this thread made me well informed about the military and also d academy,I started here,though I don't text...l wanna ask,what are the chances that someone will be selected if his godfather is a Rear Admiral(chief of naval engineering) and works at NHQ,Abuja?
the most important part is for u to be shortlisted. go for d interview .pass result screening, pass 3.2km race and most importantly pass d MEDICAL CHECK UP. coz there's no way dey wil admit u if u have problem in medicals. after dat ur God father wil do his job .but still dat dose not quaranty u admission in d academy. because merit comes first. daz why we wrote exams in d interview.
kushmickey: Hey buddies!..y'all have been doing a great job,trust me,you guys have been helping nigerian teens towards "THE ROAD TO GENERALSHIP"..numerous thanks to Madawaki,Emmycool,Stevosky and 'em other niggaz..this thread made me well informed about the military and also d academy,I started here,though I don't text...l wanna ask,what are the chances that someone will be selected if his godfather is a Rear Admiral(chief of naval engineering) and works at NHQ,Abuja?
the most important part is for u to be shortlisted. go for d interview .pass result screening, pass 3.2km race and most importantly pass d MEDICAL CHECK UP. coz there's no way dey wil admit u if u have problem in medicals. after dat ur God father wil do his job .but still dat dose not quaranty u admission in d academy. because merit comes first. daz why we wrote exams in d interview.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Adamidi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
out of all we have done in d interview. which of d activities have d highest mark someone told me aptitude test why a cadet told me is d board. my only fuckup was d group obstacles and d sand model.though I've done my bit in d sand model. I've already started marking myself inform of imagination .out of all we have done in d interview. which of d activities have d highest mark someone told me aptitude test why a cadet told me is d board. my only fuckup was d group obstacles and d sand model.though I've done my bit in d sand model. I've already started marking myself inform of imagination .out of all we have done in d interview. which of d activities have d highest mark someone told me aptitude test why a cadet told me is d board. my only fuckup was d group obstacles and d sand model.though I've done my bit in d sand model. I've already started marking myself inform of imagination .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by habibboi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ajagbe97: exaclty. Som1 also tld me dt

Submission of Recommended Candidates for Admission 2014/2015 Session to AP and AR is scheduled to hold on Thursday 28th August, 2014.
<< Back to home See NDA website coming events
NOTE: AP MEANS ACADEMIC PROVOST AND AR MEANS ACADEMIC REGISTRAR. Please does this mean that the list will not be out until after 28th August
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
habibboi:

Submission of Recommended Candidates for Admission 2014/2015 Session to AP and AR is scheduled to hold on Thursday 28th August, 2014.
NOTE: AP MEANS ACADEMIC PROVOST AND AR MEANS ACADEMIC REGISTRAR. Please does this mean that the list will not be out until after 28th August
noo. Y wud dy submit d list 2 d registra wen he z part of d board wu compiled it. Also, a reliable source tld me d list as bin sent 2 defence hq since last wk. So anytym soon bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by emmycool44: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dey were refering to PG admission
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
habibboi:

dat 1 is 4 post graduate students o, nt 4 regulars
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Guyz any latest news abt final list?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by habibboi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
My guyz, waiting for the final list appears to be worse than the wait for the selection list. So close yet so far and irreversible once released. Lets keep praying for the best. and may God's will and purpose for us all be done. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
habibboi: My guyz, waiting for the final list appears to be worse than the wait for the selection list. So close yet so far and irreversible once released. Lets keep praying for the best. and may God's will and purpose for us all be done. Amen.
amen. It z wel.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin[b]We wil al av a reason 2 smile IJN. Amen[/b] grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wat can we do, we re still waiting and hoping 4 d best.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
habibboi: My guyz, waiting for the final list appears to be worse than the wait for the selection list. So close yet so far and irreversible once released. Lets keep praying for the best. and may God's will and purpose for us all be done. Amen.
ameen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
how many ppl are selected from each state?, I'm kind of interested in NDA
Wanted to apply this year(political science and defence studies) but when I saw you have to choose NDA as first choice since I didn't know anyone there, I couldn't afford to take that risk and let my 229 go like that, but till tomorrow, I hv respect for the military
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2014
The result is out...go and knw ur fate oh!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Nairalanders, nda awaited list is out o.i made d list, thnk God! I wish odas suces. Check urs at www.nda.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg wen do dey normally call reserves
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2014
mulkee: Abeg wen do dey normally call reserves
reserves are called up wen som1 on d list does nt show up on d set date...ie sept29
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mulkee: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Ajagbe97: reserves are called up wen som1 on d list does nt show up on d set date...ie sept29
olryt thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by spenser90(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Friends please join me to Thank God!Have been admitted into NDA!Ak-21

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2014
spenser90: Friends please join me to Thank God!Have been admitted into NDA!Ak-21
cograts bro. We'l meet com september
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2014
spenser90: Friends please join me to Thank God!Have been admitted into NDA!Ak-21
How many candidates per state?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ajagbe97(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2014
samobaba4u:
How many candidates per state?
few 11 odas 10 perstate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Ajagbe97: Nairalanders, nda awaited list is out o.i made d list, thnk God! I wish odas suces. Check urs at www.nda.edu.ng

Congratulations Bro!!!

Ya Now A Military Guy.. Goodluck . U will Survive

Stevosky Wah Bou U?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014

Hearty Congratulations Bro..

I'm Happy For U.. U will survive

Meanwhile Guard Up.. Those 65 guyz just they issue mad threats

Once again.. Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.