Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (10686 Views)

Jealous Lady Poured Acid On Friend’s Face Because Her Friend Is Finer Than Her / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Who Is Finer Babe Or Sule Sule :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Phame: 7:48am On May 10, 2013
CFCfan: ^I am prettier cheesy cheesy
faya!
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Phame: 7:50am On May 10, 2013
Not a fan of light-skin(i'm not a racist) , but dz babe s sumtuous.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Phame: 7:53am On May 10, 2013
hustla242: You're decent looking but need to shed some bloody weight tongue
ehen....see dem here, dem physique police. Ogami, how u want make she look again?
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Phame: 7:55am On May 10, 2013
Natascha: Get on your damn knees! You can't even beat me at your best!

She's responding aptly......babe u get time oooooo....
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2013
See how this face just claimed Miss Nairaland 2013.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by claremont(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2013
Pic 4 make sense small.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Godson201333(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Natascha: This is in response to the man who stated that " No girl on Nairaland is finer than his girlfriend'. Well, I'm coming out, stating : Im finer! Come on ladies, do the same and share your pics! I dare you

Thank God to Mary Kay,Upload a pics of you without make up

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 6:52am On May 29, 2013
Some people are not smiling oh. I was'nt made fearfully. I was CREATED fearfully.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by SailorXY: 6:42pm On May 29, 2013
You try ooo kudos... buh my sweerie floor you sha, there is no competition cheesy
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by ozoemeka(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
Natascha: pic 6

you're nothing special, not hideous either.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by ozoemeka(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2013
mojibbz: [img][/img] signify if u think u are more beautiful than my baby...

She aiite
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Swaggot00(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Rexsul: You Luke lyk mami water jor tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Let me close my thread now without Mary Kay.Let me Floor you with my flawless face without make- up.
Please die now.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Pic 1

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Pic 2

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2013
Pic 3

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
SailorXY: You try ooo kudos... buh my sweerie floor you sha, there is no competition cheesy
Dark shadow against the wall shocked
SailorXY: You try ooo kudos... buh my sweerie floor you sha, there is no competition cheesy
Dark shadow against the wall
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
ozo_emeka:

you're nothing special, not hideous either.

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by SailorXY: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Natascha:
Dark shadow against the wall shocked
Dark shadow against the wall
Hmm is that all? I'm not sure you're more light skinned grin
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Natascha: Pic 4
Don't insult me with mop hair

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Phame: Not a fan of light-skin(i'm not a racist) , but dz babe s sumtuous.
[img]
[/img]
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2013
SailorXY:
Hmm is that all? I'm not sure you're more light skinned grin
Motivate her to go to.....

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
^lol.
Why are you not on the Ms nld thing?
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
ifyalways: ^lol.

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by SailorXY: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Natascha:
Motivate her to go to.....
cheesy
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
ifyalways: ^lol.

She was.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by ifyalways(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
ogugua88:

She was.
thanks.
Guess I didn't check well.

Ms Nata,who is hating on who? Lol
Abeg oh,easy baby.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by obontami: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
CrazyMan:

They can be so annoying...always trying to please their pastors rather than God,

They frustrate away competent guys all in the name of my pastor didn't approve him.

They make you feel worse than the devil if you miss a sunday service, or they notice you drink.

You must play the role of a saint if at all you wish to date them.

They would always remind you of all the fasting days, night vigils...that would come up in the new month without even bothering to know if you're physically or mentally fit to partake in it.
They really are annoying if you've truly experienced them before...I can even write a book about them undecided
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is/are Your Favorite(s) Section(s) On Nairaland? / What Are Your Bad Habits? / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.