Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Aaaaaarggh, What Have I Done To Deserve Such An Embarassment? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aaaaaarggh, What Have I Done To Deserve Such An Embarassment? (955 Views)

What Have I Done Wrong? / I Done Laugh Die Oh / Crazy Things I Done Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aaaaaarggh, What Have I Done To Deserve Such An Embarassment? by Emiru(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
Abikuku was in the restaurant yesterday when he suddenly realized he desperately needed to pass gas.
The music was really, really loud, so he timed his gas with the beat of the music.
After a couple of songs, he started feeling better. he finished his coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at him....
Then he suddenly remembered that he was listening to his iPod.
Re: Aaaaaarggh, What Have I Done To Deserve Such An Embarassment? by drlaykay(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2013
Emiru: Abikuku was in the restaurant yesterday when he suddenly realized he desperately needed to pass gas.
The music was really, really loud, so he timed his gas with the beat of the music.
After a couple of songs, he started feeling better. he finished his coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at him....
Then he suddenly remembered that he was listening to his iPod.
Funny sha

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play A Little Game: GOOGLE TROPHYLESS / the black shittz / 20 Things Man Should Never Ever Do. Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.