Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is JAMB Really Going To Be Scrapped Next Year?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is JAMB Really Going To Be Scrapped Next Year?? (689 Views)

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! / See Pics: Has Cheating In Jamb Really Stopped? / Is Jamb Direct Entry(de) Form Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is JAMB Really Going To Be Scrapped Next Year?? by keldpianist: 2:35pm On May 07, 2013
Hello guys, althought this is my first time writing jamb, i got 176. Really discouraged me. I heard stories about jamb deducting marks and all that sha. One thing I know for sure is that wasnt my mark and jamb should be scrapped if they cannot be just in their judgement. I just wanna know if theyve been really scrapped cos i prefer writing post ume that i know will be true and passing it. And Is NECO going to be scrapped too?? Thanks guys..
Re: Is JAMB Really Going To Be Scrapped Next Year?? by sosiq: 2:43pm On May 07, 2013
So wats ur nxt step.....
Re: Is JAMB Really Going To Be Scrapped Next Year?? by Lheyhe(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
kel.d'pianist:
Hello guys, althought this is my first time writing jamb, i got 176. Really discouraged me. I heard stories about jamb deducting marks and all that sha. One thing I know for sure is that wasnt my mark and jamb should be scrapped if they cannot be just in their judgement. I just wanna know if theyve been really scrapped cos i prefer writing post ume that i know will be true and passing it. And Is NECO going to be scrapped too?? Thanks guys..

Federal Government Not Planning To Remove JAMB UTME/NECO From Nigeria

Read more: http://www.dailyschoolnews.com/2013/04/federal-government-not-planning-to-remove-jamb-utmeneco-from-nigeria.html#ixzz2Sc9wEwr9

This issue is really getting very unpopular, as to report which is currently making it’s round, regarding the issue that the Federal Government is set to scrap JAMB UTME and NECO, the Minister of State for Education, Nyesom Wike has come out to refute such report, stressing that mischief makers were out to put the government against the people.
Mr Wike is using this medium, to urge and advise the public to discard whatever rumour, which is currently being peddled by those professional rumour mongers.

Read more: http://www.dailyschoolnews.com/2013/04/federal-government-not-planning-to-remove-jamb-utmeneco-from-nigeria.html#ixzz2Sc9sIexc

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of 2go Mobile Messenger On Students Performance / Print Your Documents For Less(lagos Only) / Tales Of A Sec. School Girl! I Forgive These People Wherever They May Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.