Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig (2626 Views)

Benue State Commissioner Died After Presenting The Annual Budget / Breaking-- Edo Commissioner For Investments And Ppp Dennis Idahosa Joins Pdp / Missing Edo Commissioner Found Dead In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2008
THE controversy surrounding the death of the Edo State Commissioner for Information, Calus Enoma, last month may have been formally laid to rest as an autopsy reportedly revealed that he died a sudden and natural death.

The Inspector General of Police, Mike Okiro, who announced this on Thursday while briefing the press, said that the autopsy carried out by a team of pathologists, revealed that the late commissioner died as a result of severe respiratory tract infection with acute cardio-respiratory failure.

According to the police boss, the police investigation into the matter revealed that the late commissioner was in the hotel with a female friend, a student of the University of Benin. Both were said to be in the hotel room without any luggage.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/18042008/news/news1.
htmlhttp://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20080418312350

I had always known it will come down to this.
The police even threaten to reveal how the show happened if the brother of the deceased keep insisting the result of the autopsy was a farce.

I will advice Oshiomole to go ahead and sue Osumbor for libel.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by DisGuy: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2008
He, however, added that the lady claimed to have been surprised by the way the late commissioner was gasping for breath in the course of their interaction.

Okiro said, “We wanted to know how the man got to the hotel. We found out that he went there with a lady, who is a student of the University of Benin. She said when they were there (in the hotel), he started gasping for breath, and that she tried to revive him but failed.

power brokers wink

let the junior brother probe them jo! i'm sure there's a cctv in there
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Uche2nna(m): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2008
This is some sad funny shit.

Poor Oshimhole angry
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by 4Him1(m): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2008
Its the wife i pity the most. upon all her noise making.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2008
Dis Guy:

power brokers wink

let the junior brother probe them jo! i'm sure there's a cctv in there

Dis guy, better take time. Leave cctv out of this before our central government here withdraws her support for the doomd N---ria. angry lipsrsealed

@topic

The IG should better make public how the young college girl suffocated the commissioner with apple.
Poor girl! Its going to be on record that she can send a man six feet with the way she gives her apple.
Some curious and randy men will still want to try out the girl and her style. But it will be until the IG reveals this unknown girl and the method she used.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Pennywise(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
nuzo:

revealed that the late commissioner died as a result of severe respiratory tract infection with acute cardio-respiratory failure.

The pathologists should then go ahead and tell the world exactly who goes punting with a severe respiratory tract infection (that is not known to family). Another bungled autospy. Only a good police work can uncover the truth behind this.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by manuch(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
i hear say after two rounds during round three na wen the guy mud.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by lucabrasi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
the coroner said there was no sign of poisoning or any fair play and he died a natural death,th problem with most of our nigerian men is that they take their bodies for granted,even if you dont do regular check ups ,once you are in a high pressure job like politics and you eat at irregular intervals with the midnight meeting s and what not,they should have in depht and regular medical check ups,instead of the family to do further medical investigations intho their geneaology to find out if there is a hidden medical /heart condition so as to safeguard,they are busy playing politics with their dead brother for 5 minutes of fame,the man's personal physician was present in addittion to other neutral people so i dont know what they are shouting about
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
What are you busy doing yourself?

You better leave the honourable commissioner alone; at least he died eating apple.
Pray you die like this instead of being among the 33 million persons in Africa expected to die of hunger next year. tongue
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by deor03(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
[quote ]
From the foregoing, it is evident that the death of Hon. Calus Enoma was natural and not caused by anyone as widely speculated by the general public.”

Asked why the police did not want to disclose the identity of the lady who accompanied the late commissioner, Okiro said there was no need for such.

He, however, added that the lady claimed to have been surprised by the way the late commissioner was gasping for breath in the course of their interaction.
Okiro said, “We wanted to know how the man got to the hotel. We found out that he went there with a lady, who is a student of the University of Benin. She said when they were there (in the hotel), he started gasping for breath, and that she tried to revive him but failed.
[quote][/quote]

What was the interaction that the honourable commisioner has with a UNIBEN female student at night in an Hotel room??
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Eziachi: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
Average Nigeria men are just walking corpes especially with heart conditions as a result of their lifestyles. Many are obesed but calls it good living, watch them as they sweat like goats and they thinks it's the heat. All the excessive goat heads (isi ewu), Big Guiness Stout, Gulder Beer, Pounded Yam and their womanising and all these contributed to their timed bomb like health.

And all these goes on and on without any physical exercise to back it up. Our bodies run like machine, if you look after it, barring any accidents, it will last longer and if you don't, it will pack up without warning.

You only need to piece things together- he drove himself to the hotel without his driver and checked himself in, probably not the first time.  I feel sorry for his wife, who should  go now and checkout herself against HIV virus. How I wish OBJ died on top of any of his legions concubines in early 1999, that would have saved us  the agonies he has caused for 8 good years.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by bawomolo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
lol@female friend. just friends huh.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by redsun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
Bastard fat lazy bastard, shagging probably her children's mates with public money.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by redsun(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
No in-fighting,it is about corrupt,immoral politicians and public servants,not the common man or woman.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by 4Play(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2008

See them with their dirty minds. embarassed Did you not see where they wrote that the problem arose "in the course of their interaction"?

Interaction could have taken the form of an intellectual discourse.Maybe they were discussing important issues regarding how to move Edo state forward.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

See them with their dirty minds. embarassed Did you not see where they wrote that the problem arose "in the course of their interaction"?

Interaction could have taken the form of an intellectual discourse.Maybe they were discussing important issues regarding how to move Edo state forward.

Even though the IG threatened to reveal more if the commy's brother keeps making noise, i still will want to agree with you; the commy and the girl were definitely interacting on how to develop another Dubai in Edo. Tinapa. undecided
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
See them with their dirty minds. Embarrassed Did you not see where they wrote that the problem arose "in the course of their interaction"?

The gal came to submit a proposal on how to bring Italy home how to stop gals moving out when they can stay in Naija and make millions off the politicians.

She had a projector, a laptop which a 300 paged slide.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by 4Play(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
nuzo:

Even though the IG threatened to reveal more if the commy's brother keeps making noise, i still will want to agree with you; the commy and the girl were definitely interacting on how to develop another Dubai in Edo. Tinapa. undecided

You see am? Its because this was an important political meeting that the IG is issuing threats in this manner.

dayokanu:

The girl came to submit a proposal on how to bring Italy home how to stop gals moving out when they can stay in Naija and make millions off the politicians.
She had a projector, a laptop which a 300 paged slide.

You see,so the woman was a business consultant and they are already impugning her.She wanted to bring investors from Italy to help develop Edo.She is nothing but a patriotic Nigerian from what I can gather.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by somze(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
This is the funniest thread in this section grin grin grin

But guys haba, person don die o . . . angry
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by 1Coolman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
The girl don use MANGU take kill the man.Na wa oooo
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by ono(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
Well, I guess the commi must have been so ''impressed'' with the girl's presentation/proposals, he forgot to put on the fan or AC. That should explain why he was gasping for air after the first 20 ''slides''.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by redsun(m): 2:45am On Apr 19, 2008
He died too good for a corrupt and immoral man that he is,having sex,he should have been beheaded.

If it was a legitimate meeting,why did the girl made a runner,she should have call emergency.It is just a case of a typical nigerian man,who thinks that with stolen easy money,you can have all the women,and the women don't mind too,because they are desperate,desperate as a result of the politician wrecking their lives too by destroying the country through corrupt practices,it is a case of vicious circle.

How old was he anyway and how fat?
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by unicorn99: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2008
This shows the calibre of leaders we have in our dear nation.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by oruwe: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2008
Haba another man chop apple die like SANI ABACHA? Oghene me. Why not Baba Iyabo turn? I for jolly with Kokoma because he for no see opportunity enjoy Nigeria money which he steal when he dey Government for 8 years.But Ono come o.How the commissioner wife go dey feel against the late hobby after this IG revelation?She go dey take bad corner eye look his pictures for sitting room o? OPETU
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Eziachi: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
thresa8:

lol,see all this tribalistic igbo cannibal,where did they say italy in this article.the same people crying about tribalism.

I didn't realise that, there is a town in Nigeria called Italy or am I missing something? What has reference to Italy got to do with tribe or Igbos?
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by OpeLovely(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hey my people!

Another rumour!
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by lucabrasi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2008
this is serious,even though the man is a politician,is corruption directly equitable to middle aged women dying on girls or not doing proper and in depht health check ups, btw his body mass might be an indication but from the little medical stuffs i know,you can have a heart condition either inherited or otherwise and not know it,please lets put things in perspective and stop hammering on about corrupt politicians, kanu nwakwo was not a corrupt politician and he prolly would have met similar end if not for being a sportman and diagnosed by foreign and first class medical consultants
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by Jayjey(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
No be small mata.
Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
At least he must have died a happy man, with a smile on his face.

Must be in heaven(?) comparing notes with Abacha. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! / Nigerian Leader Threatens To Keep Troops Out Of Un Missions / The True Size Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.