Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card (14722 Views)

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Score Card. (PHOTO) / Jonathan's Score Card Of Failures:buhari Has A Lot Of Cleaning Up To Do / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Score Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
seedord247:

How many bag of rice did you received in the last election? embarassed
Received? Please go learn how to write good english and by the way am not hungry, neither am I a tout like some ACN paid goons on NL.
I dnt need bags of rice to be sensible. May be they bought your senses with bags of rice.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by ikweremilitant: 9:02pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Come and see wonders! So "AIRHEADS" can also create threads? Incredible!

Meanwhile, that article is sermon from Tinubu's temple
don't mind d failures by their fruits we shall no them
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Stlatyv(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2013
touch_me_hard: Lol. Desperate measures for Remi Adekoya to be heard. We know tha GEJ as achieved far more than his predecessors in all these sectors mentioned here.
Try something else Abeg.
wen it comes to 'telecom sector nd security sector' so pha in nigeri Obj owns it al. Bros even yar'adua tenure in combatin coruption nd security section is pha beta to Gej own. Bein a sick man nd b respected (yar'adua) is beta dan b healthy wit no ryt to a single respect. Aw i wish yar'adua was d healthy type? Allah plz dont replace us wit a bad omen afta our death.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Sheguama: 9:20pm On May 07, 2013
Ok GeJ has failed. A failed student is never promoted. So GEj get ready to repeat ur class in 2015.

Abeg na joke I dey o.

But seriously I thought someone has dug smth out from his self acclaimed Phd score card. I still fervently doubt the Phd that tout is parading. Inshort I can bet anything the PHD is Toronto.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by tomakint: 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Come and see wonders! So "AIRHEADS" can also create threads? Incredible!

Ol boy laugh wan kill me for here cheesy cheesy 'airhead' a boy proven to be a hungry orphan wan show skill for Nairaland! Of course, I am not expecting any reasonable thing from a LOST SOUL like airhead undecided kai the guy mumu no be small cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by meforyou1(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2013
Those of you complaining of Jonathan, have u not been receiving your salaries? Jonathan must win 2015 let abi aboki burn in hell for all I care
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by tomakint: 9:48pm On May 07, 2013
alexchiny:

Can somebody please explain this post to me? Looks like ish written by a primary 1 pupil.
cheesy cheesy you sef funny ooo when I personally coined the moniker 'airhead' for that orphan everybody thought I was too harsh, imagine in d article the mumu posted Jonathan was given an F under healthcare sector? In fact egghead=airhead cheesy
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by eggheaders(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2013
tomakint:
Ol boy laugh wan kill me for here cheesy cheesy 'airhead' a boy proven to be a hungry orphan wan show skill for Nairaland! Of course, I am not expecting any reasonable thing from a LOST SOUL like airhead undecided kai the guy mumu no be small cheesy cheesy

tomfoolery,you don ever hit front page all your nairaland life??hey son of Delilah and product of bestiality what up with this your obsessions of the eggheaders.hungry kwa,to feed your lineage self no hard for me.only low life and unworthy red bororo like you take up ba.ll sucking jobs.anthrax and salin gas inhalation na him go soon finish you.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by eggheaders(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2013
tomakint:
cheesy cheesy you sef funny ooo when I personally coined the moniker 'airhead' for that orphan everybody thought I was too harsh, imagine in d article the mumu posted Jonathan was given an F under healthcare sector? In fact egghead=airhead cheesy

idi.ot tomfoolery,if the f they gave your boss in healthcare pain you too much.mix hypo bleach and otapiapia for dinner.hey confuse soul you are a waste to biosphere.for showing gross stupidity on this thread,your fellow homo habilis are planning to disown you.go complete your evolution process before coming to talk to your god(eggheaders).least I forget tell the leader of the subhuman kingdom(foolglobe),to create animaland for you lots to share your animalistic views and thoughts.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2013
Asked to disclose his assets, the man whose parents couldn't afford shoes refused

falls from idowuogbo bed
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by hoodboi(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2013
why can't all these fools claiming he outperformed his predecessors tell us what he has done to warrant such false praise. one of his greatest achievements I know of is that he's d only 9ja president to have united a whole nation against himself. no good president would have given his people misery as a happy new year present, no good president would tell the people to go to hell when they demand to know a thing or two and he his boxed in the corner, no good democratic president would act a dictator in and go against the public will of his citizens. he such a failure in everything he as ever done, he couldn't even choose a good wife. come 2015 if he wins, den my one and only prayer would be for Nigeria to split. cus I can't stand another tenure under that clueless man. olohun maje

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by tomakint: 12:45am On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"On healthcare, Jonathan gets an F. If a Nigerian gets cancer today and can't afford private treatment, he will die. Even obtaining aspirin in a public hospital can prove impossible"- Remi Adekoya

In fact there's nothing to disprove. The whole article is RUBBISH.

Take the health care system for instance, only a fool can assess it in two or three sentences like was done in the report. There are layers of health care system in Nigeria. The FG is in charge of the tertiary hospitals while the states, general hospitals. The primary health centres, which is closer to the people is controlled by either state govt or local govts. In Borno for instance, the federal govt owns the University of Maiduguri teaching hospital (though some of the teaching hospitals have outlets) but the rest of the hospitals in the state is controlled by either state or local govt. The FG can only equip its own hospital while the states do same to theirs. If Aspirin is not available in a state hospital, do we blame GEJ for that? So what was the author really assessing? In fact, I doubt if there's any hospital where basic drugs such as Aspirin will be lacking except maybe local govt controlled hospitals.

Even the statement that "If a Nigerian gets cancer today and can't afford private treatment..." is ridiculous. What form of cancer was the writer refering to? I'm aware that some forms of cancer can be managed in public hospitals (tertiary). But generally, cancer is difficult to manage even in advanced countries.

As a matter of fact, if the writer really wanted to assess the performance of the health sector in the last few years, notwithstanding the division of labour in ownership of hospitals, the proper thing to do was to compare health indicators, like maternal mortality rate, under-5 mortality rate, infant mortality rate, life expectancy,etc within the last few years.

I can go on to dissect other SENSELESS assessment in the article but that will be complete waste of time because the whole article is mere outpouring emotions and sentiments. I only did this much because of the challenge from you. End of story
You dey mind the 'uncircumcised Philistines' here, I can't count the numbers of times successful surgical operations have been carried out across the teaching hospitals of federal universities! A milestone was reached few years back when a successful operation was carried out on siamese twins conjoined at their bellies at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital! Anyway, I am not pertubed about the incoherency and lack of steam in this thread since it was created by a well known demented dingbat undecided
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 12:54am On May 08, 2013
Excellent article. GEJ is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by ujchief(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2013
Double post. . .
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by ujchief(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2013
gringringrin Fresh Air everywhere!

What we saw in 2007, you guys are seeing now!

Enjoy the fresh breeze from PDP nyash cool
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by pmc01(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2013

The only sincere thing about you is that you sincerely don't understand what it means to be sincere.
Fact is you are simply a confused confusionist.
Pathetic!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by kabba7(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2013
Abujafood: Most people obviously criticize because they feel it's the "in thing"

Provide substance when criticizing not insults!
I THIÑK PEOPLE INSULT BECAUSE THE SCUM IS A THIEF !
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by skyfall: 3:07am On May 08, 2013
The article is too lenient. This govt is a curse to Nigerians except for criminals like Asari Dokubo and @ss-lickers like Abati and attack-pig Doyin Okupe. I hope Nigerians will vote with their brains in 2015.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by anonimi: 7:04am On May 08, 2013
eggheaders: Remi Adekoya, a columist at the Guardian and politics editor of Warsaw Business journal. Here is his piece on the C-in-C Goodluck Jonathan's performance thus far. Honest and makes sense. Love it.

Still, his end-of-year report is not spotless. While the economy is booming, precious little wealth trickles down to the poor. Jonathan must be more energetic about changing that. The electricity supply is erratic, so businesses and individuals spend fortunes on generators and diesel. This in one of the world's biggest oil exporters. Things have improved since 2010, but far too tepidly: Jonathan only gets a C minus.

Infrastructure also remains a problem. Without a modern road network, doing business in Nigeria will remain prohibitively expensive and logistically challenging. Nigeria is a federation: individual states play a big role here. In the richer, well-governed states such as Lagos, where the commercial capital city is located, progress is visible. But Jonathan needs to do more to facilitate modernism in poorer states: he gets a C.

On healthcare, Jonathan gets an F. If a Nigerian gets cancer today and can't afford private treatment, he will die. Even obtaining aspirin in a public hospital can prove impossible.

Education is particularly problematic: tens of millions of Nigerians are illiterate. Most cannot afford an education: without government assistance, thus far feeble, they will remain intellectual invalids. Nigeria's rulers need to understand that a country is not respected because of the number of oil barrels it sells, but because of the quality of citizen it produces: F.

It will be interesting to [size=13pt]score state governors and LGA chairmen on these sectors based on their responsibility as spelt out in the 1999 constitution.
Substitute pipeborne water for electricity and you will see overall F10 even for the most "progressive" of the opposition.
[/size]

CLUELESS leaders of even more clueless people.
Welcome to Nigeria- POTENTIALLY great country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by bubadaniel13: 7:41am On May 08, 2013
OP,how can someone who lives in poland know the situation in Nigeria,as far as I am concern people like Adekoya are those who write their reports on hear say to get cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by vanunu: 8:05am On May 08, 2013
I am an Ijaw man, when I was growing up, I was made to understand the the Igbos are the problem we have in Nigeria, but that is a very big lie, I can now see that apart from the Hausa-Fulani the Yorubas are the dirtiest and the most criminally insane people we have in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by eggheaders(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2013
tomakint:
You dey mind the 'uncircumcised Philistines' here, I can't count the numbers of times successful surgical operations have been carried out across the teaching hospitals of federal universities! A milestone was reached few years back when a successful operation was carried out on siamese twins conjoined at their bellies at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital! Anyway, I am not pertubed about the incoherency and lack of steam in this thread since it was created by a well known demented dingbat undecided

coming from a goat like you whose buccal cavity is stuck on gej's pelvic region.are you for real in the 21st century celebrating Siamese twins seperation.a medical feat other serious nation has achieved back in the 80's.a nation that hospital can't boast of dialysis machine.a family friend lost a baby due to inability to find an empty incubator in lagos for more than 48 hours ten what do one say of hinterland.your health care is superb and politicians fly abroad for medical tourism.even middle level income earners are now going to india for medical remedies.we can't forget how they were diagnosing Ganiy fahenwein cancer ailment has malaria.look In the mirror and be truthful to yourself for onces.has your soul be this hardened because of crumbs from politicians.one thing i know is prosperity will judge your kind.and with this your heartlessness you still claim Jesus Jesus everywhere.ogbeni you are a fraud and a useless goon.may God treat your life affair the way gej is managing the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by eggheaders(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2013
bubadaniel13: OP,how can someone who lives in poland know the situation in Nigeria,as far as I am concern people like Adekoya are those who write their reports on hear say to get cheap popularity.

oga pack well.even nigerians on ground knowns the guy is saying the whole truth.only sycophants,surrogates and dirty hang-ons like you feel differently.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by mactonnyso: 9:03am On May 08, 2013
Thanks to GEJ for the economic boom in 9ja, but he has to do more in other sectors. My business b/W europe & nigeria(Telecom.equipment etc.)has flourised that i provided 7 nigerian HND AND OND graduates and 12 non grad. workers with a full time job in LAGOS/PH.
My friends in germany and USA (non Nigerians would like to do Collabo).

I was once on this forum insulting the leaders and the country as a whole as a failed state while some intelligent and smart guys are reaping the dividends of 9ja economic boom, anyway i tnank God my eyes are wide opened.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 9:04am On May 08, 2013
vanunu: I am a b*stard when I was growing up, I was made to understand the the Igbos are the problem we have in Nigeria, but that is a very big lie, I can now see that apart from the Hausa-Fulani i am the dirtiest and the most criminally insane person that is in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by ijawcitizen(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2013
vanunu: I am an Ijaw man, when I was growing up, I was made to understand the the Igbos are the problem we have in Nigeria, but that is a very big lie, I can now see that apart from the Hausa-Fulani the Yorubas are the dirtiest and the most criminally insane people we have in Nigeria.
Really?
In the first place, nobody asked about your ethnicity so stop being a fol.lish Ijaw man, we don't have f0llish people in Ijawland.

When I was growing up, I was made to understand that the northerners, yourubas and Igbos don't what the progress of the Niger Delta by perpetuating oppression & marginalization against us. Yet my parents never taught me to hate anybody. As a people who suffered hatred, no Ijaw parents taught their children to hate anybody. Ask people who have been to Ijawland, and they will testify how hospitable and openminded we are.

Our ND neighbours aren't helping matters too, they fight over little crumbs gotten from our Wa-Zo-Bia internal colonial masters.

At the thought of forming a resistance against oppression, they all distanced themselves for fear of military invasion. But the Ijaw took it upon themselves and sufferer all the invasion & bombardments; Odi, Gbaranmatu, Okorenkoko, Ikiyan, Odioma, Kula, Okrika, Ayakoromo, Ogbe-Ijoh, Nembe, Yenagoa, and the list is endless.

So stop playing the Igbo victim card here cos we N/deltans suffered more and are till suffering till date.

Igbos claim we fought them for stealing our lands and yet gave the same land to Yoruba & Hausa to control. but they fail to realize that it was the same oil in Yoruba & Hausa control that has been feeding their impoverish SE till date.

We ND know who our enemies are, and the Igbos are just one of them, end of story!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by oilyngbati1: 1:30pm On May 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Really?
In the first place, nobody asked about your ethnicity so stop being a fol.lish Ijaw man, we don't have f0llish people in Ijawland.

When I was growing up, I was made to understand that the northerners, yourubas and Igbos don't what the progress of the Niger Delta by perpetuating oppression & marginalization against us. Yet my parents never taught me to hate anybody. As a people who suffered hatred, no Ijaw parents taught their children to hate anybody. Ask people who have been to Ijawland, and they will testify how hospitable and openminded we are.

Our ND neighbours aren't helping matters too, they fight over little crumbs gotten from our Wa-Zo-Bia internal colonial masters.

At the thought of forming a resistance against oppression, they all distanced themselves for fear of military invasion. But the Ijaw took it upon themselves and sufferer all the invasion & bombardments; Odi, Gbaranmatu, Okorenkoko, Ikiyan, Odioma, Kula, Okrika, Ayakoromo, Ogbe-Ijoh, Nembe, Yenagoa, and the list is endless.

So stop playing the Igbo victim card here cos we N/deltans suffered more and are till suffering till date.

Igbos claim we fought them for stealing our lands and yet gave the same land to Yoruba & Hausa to control. but they fail to realize that it was the same oil in Yoruba & Hausa control that has been feeding their impoverish SE till date.

We ND know who our enemies are, and the Igbos are just one of them, end of story!
Hahahhaa! grin grin Fake ijaw citizen aka alhaji harem. Goat, you need to try another id. How come all your posts are centered around "Igbo this, Igbo that"? You're a brainless battyman cheesy grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by GCFR696(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
everyday: I will prefer GEJ to any northern boko haram leader
just as every donkey loves to hear himself brey so is every lout entitled to his/her opinions
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2015
visalo:

This is a stupid amala talk. Do you even have a voters card.

visalo, how market na! wink With the benefit of hindsight it is now clear my post was not "a stupid amala talk" after all cheesy. Anyhow I have a voters card and I used it to punish Jonathan at the elections and pushed him out of my life - hard! Indeed good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 14, 2015
alexchiny:

Get ready to commit suicide because the man will definitely be your president until 2019! Thank Go most Nigerians can now see past lies and propaganda.

Friend, just doing a review of time spent here and saw your evil wish verbalised in my direction but now redirected and coming for you like one gone frenetic but for the mercy of God! Now we know who'll not be President till 2019 - the Fedora hat fits Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's roundish head squarely!? Thanks to God we are rid of his dumbdeviousness - another four years of his lacklustre leadership was certain to put Nigeria over the edge! The man was confusedly set about nothing - leaving the realm reamed and plundered but for God!!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
alexchiny:

Get ready to commit suicide because the man will definitely be your president until 2019! Thank Go most Nigerians can now see past lies and propaganda.

In the hope you are alive and well I greet you. Your devious wish for me found no fulfillment - Thanks to God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.