Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

PHOTO: The 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTO: The 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (1686 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: The 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by obynocj(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2013
I’ve always loved flying, especially the approach to a new airport from above - the joy of discovering the runway and terminal design for the first time, etc...

Below you’ll find interesting aerial photos of the 10 largest airports in the world—largest defined by the number of people passing through each year. These numbers are based on 2011 stats. Which is your favorite? Mine is the last one, number 10, in Hong Kong, which I’m eager to fly into! Also, am I the only one surprised that Atlanta is the busiest airport in the world, clocking 92,365,860 people last year, while JFK isn’t even in the top 10?
1. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International

2. Beijing Capital International Airport

3. London Heathrow Airport

4. O'Hare International Airport

5. Tokyo International Airport

6. Los Angeles International Airport

7. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

8. Dallas Fort Worth International Airport

9. Frankfurt Airport

10. Hong Kong International Airport
source http://rankdchyson..com/2013/05/the-10-largest-airports-in-world-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Delta To Jigawa State / The End Of Aerocontractors? By Capt. Daniel Omale / Relocating To Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.