Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? (987 Views)

Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / Photos:millionaire Youngster Post Pictures Of His Ritual Shrine, Bulk Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by dolphinife: 5:38pm On May 07, 2013
PLS OOOOOO
I JUST WANNA ASK WHY THE BULK OF THE PROSTITUTES WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY WERE EITHER IGBO OR NIGER-DELTA GIRLS?

PLS THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW OOOOOO...IS IT SOMETHING THAT THOSE PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE JUST LOVE DOING OR WHAT?
PLS I NEED A SERIOUS MINDED ANSWER TO THIS SERIOUS QUESTION
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by gramci: 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
Why not ask your mother who your real father is, because the behaviour you exhibit is only akin to bast.ard. Sorry if you feel insulted, just my sincere advise.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by dgitrader(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2013
IFE, Your H.I.V infection has damaged several parts of ur brain. Your life is now too short to waste posting useless assumptions like this. Go get a life and avoid further infection. And Ife, please stop 4ucking further, you could die faster from T.B or other S.T.Ds

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2013
Interesting.

How did you survey the tribes of the prostitutes you slept with to warrant your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by jidestar: 5:49pm On May 07, 2013
i go post my vid with my owerri prostitutue, stay tuned. She commot pant tell me say my prick sweet pass sugar. She enjoy me well, well. grin
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by usayab(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2013
I hate genaralisation of things like this. Wot type of Prostitution are you even talking about; peasant prostitution or commercial prostitution ?
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by dolphinife: 6:04pm On May 07, 2013
it is very clear that we need not visit any brothel to know that about 90percent of the prostitutes either comes from IGBO OR NIGER-DELTA.....

this is not to malign any tribe, nor to create any disharmony, but it is a very clear fact which we all can see in our everyday lives.

It is very rare to see an HAUSA OR YORUBA PROSTITUTES getting arrested

but the news are always filled with one ROSEMARY UCHE, SANDRA OKORO, ELIZABETH MBADINUJU, ROSE ODENIGBO, etc.....

WHY? WHY?? WHY WHY? WHY?? WHY WHY? WHY?? WHY? WHY??
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 6:07pm On May 07, 2013
nnenna.1:
Interesting.

How did you survey the tribes of the prostitutes you slept with to warrant your conclusion?

^^^Maybe he asks for their ethnicity after the 5 minute sha/gging, and then diligently enters the details on a spreadsheet app on his ipad; he must have sampled loads of them to have come to such a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by funnyx(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2013
@OP
Seriously what is your point? You've conducted your own survey of prostitutes obviously from patronising them shey? You better use your time now for something useful rather than hoping from one prostitute to another.
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by alexchiny: 6:11pm On May 07, 2013
This is what high rate of unemployment causes!!! Darn! Dude you need to see a shrink ASAP!
Re: Why Do We Have The Bulk Of The Prostitutes From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria? by ijechikky(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2013
Ask yhur moda,,maga like yhu sad

1 Like

(1)

How To Check Pm Msgs / Ministry Confirms Purchase Of N255m Vehicles For Oduah / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.