Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Binary Trading Option - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Trading Option (627 Views)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / Forex, Binary Option, Betonmarket..which Is D Best Trading Option To Make Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary Trading Option by pawn89(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2013
Hello guys, have read quite alot about the binary trading option and have seen a couple of strategies and all what not!
I just need to have a direct communication with anyone that has got some experience on binary trading option just to know about the pros and cons and what he/she has encountered.

So if you have got what to say... am all ears!
Thanks
Re: Binary Trading Option by freetowns: 8:34pm On May 07, 2013
Just trade wiv a demo fir at least 3 months..never put in money wen u havnt traded wit a demo acct. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Need Diesel For Sale And Buy / Comparing Bulk SMS Reselling And Recharge Card Printing Business / How To Obtain NAFDAC Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.