Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? (1865 Views)

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 07, 2013
For lack of an appropriate section to post this, I had to do it here. So apologies tendered.

I woke up to different DPs on my BBM saying RIP. The first thing I thought was "not again", especially seeing the young guy's pics. And on enquiring how come, half-expecting the blame to be on our roads, I was short of words when I learnt that the young man took his own life, after people found out he was gay, and bashed him for that.

##Edited. Recent news has it that he drowned, and didn't die through suicide. Don't know for sure which it is. All the same...

RIP "Brown N Carter"

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by hishandmaid(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
@op,My brother I feel your plight and I think d guy got it all wrong by declaring openly his status, Nigeria will never be ripe for that( no harm intended). You see that one is born with a thing doesn't make it right. That its natural dose not mean it is d best, it could also be harmful. I know u must have heard all the preaching and teaching against gay and their likes but if u are still in doubt search the bible yourself. Don't read or study with self pity but with an open mind that should be willing for a change. You may ask, is gay & lesbianism the only unholy act its obviously "NO"(John 3:16) but does that make it right again it is "NO". I will advise you to turn to your maker, GOD never made any man gay or woman lesbian( Genesis 1:26-28, 2:22-24). He is too perfect for that. If a man born blind can be delivered,then you too can. Gay"ims" & lesbianism are all lairs from the pit of hell( Genesis 19:1-end). I pray you see the light. God bls Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2013
Sad news.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by AlyricistLaura: 12:55pm On May 27, 2013
Lol@ya dislay pic mason....

My niqqah mason is fighting the gay struggle, fighting against oppression

Battling Third World Hate Crimes...

True Legend........

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2013
masonkz: For lack of an appropriate section to post this, I had to do it here. So apologies tendered.

I woke up to different DPs on my BBM saying RIP. The first thing I thought was "not again", especially seeing the young guy's pics. And on enquiring how come, half-expecting the blame to be on our roads, I was short of words when I learnt that the young man took his own life, after people found out he was gay, and bashed him for that.

##Edited. Recent news has it that he drowned, and didn't die through suicide. Don't know for sure which it is. All the same...

RIP "Brown N Carter"
so, we shld start condoning and campaigning for gays jes cos a low lifer was so 'coward' and took his own life?
This is Nigeria, we kill gays! Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by AlyricistLaura: 12:20am On May 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, we shld start condoning and campaigning for gays jes cos a low lifer was so 'coward' and took his own life?

........Good Luck Mason
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, we shld start condoning and campaigning for gays jes cos a low lifer was so 'coward' and took his own life?

I see you're a "high lifer". Keep killing bro, hopefully in a million years, it'll make your life better wink
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Lol@ya dislay pic mason....

My niqqah mason is fighting the gay struggle, fighting against oppression

Battling Third World Hate Crimes...

True Legend........

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

........Good Luck Mason

No worries man, dude will probably die before he lays his hands on anyone.
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by ozoemeka(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2013

Just wow. https://www.facebook.com/n.chidi
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by aprokomania(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
d attitude of some people on dis forum is alarming. what sort of morality and religion are you promoting that makes u so happy dat someone died. if he was your broda i dont think you will talk like this. i condole with the family. what a tragic loss of a useful citizen.
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Popowaa: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Although i'm disgusted by homosexuals i think we should leave them to God for him to judge them.
Re: Covenant Student Commits Suicide After Being Outed By Friends? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
ozo_emeka:

Just wow. https://www.facebook.com/n.chidi
did i just sob?? Such a cute boi. But still i hate gays!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Lessons From The Death Of Razak Tunji Alaaso A.k.a "Alhaji Gay" / School Boy Kidnapped And Murdered (viewer Discretion) Graphic Picture. / Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.