Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Totenham Don't Have Enough Quality To Qualify For The Champions League - Szczesn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Totenham Don't Have Enough Quality To Qualify For The Champions League - Szczesn (522 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / African Soccer Expert Kwesi Koomson Predicts 5 Nations To Qualify For World Cup! / Wenger: Arsenal ALREADY Have Enough Quality To Challenge For Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Totenham Don't Have Enough Quality To Qualify For The Champions League - Szczesn by adedan4u2rule: 9:15pm On May 07, 2013
Arsenal goalkeeper Szczesnzy believes Tottenham Hotspur of London doesn't have good Quality to Qualify for the Champions League next season.

Tottenham are also contending for the top four spot which will Qualify them for the next season Champions League and Arsenal
number one feels Tottenham are not a good contender.

Tottenham will have to face Chelsea on wednesday at the Stamford Bridge in a match that will decide their fate in Qualifying for the Champions League next season.

Szczesnzy stated this in an interview with some reporters

"I was assured that Tottenham had attracted 0-0 against Southampton, I only discovered out after the experience that they had won 1-0, but I don't think it issues really," Szczesny informed reporters.

"If we win our next two activities it will be enough because either Several weeks or Spur will fall factors because they perform each other.

"If you look at Chelsea's accessories, they have Tottenham and Everton remaining and they won't be simple activities. And Tottenham do not have enough top quality, so there you go..."

FOR MORE NEWS VISIT:[url][/url]:www.superfutball..com

WHO HAS THE QUALITY,ARSENAL TOTTTENHAM OR CHELSEA

Re: Totenham Don't Have Enough Quality To Qualify For The Champions League - Szczesn by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 07, 2013
While it is probable they qualify, I'm more concerned about their performance in Europe. No need qualifying if they cannot really contend with the best. Nobody wants to lose a Champions League spot to a team who seem like they won't make out of the group stage.

(1) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson's Achievements / Call Folake :08162921165 For Your Best Quality Fitness And Sports Equipment / Anomaly 2 Pc Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.