Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

MTN Still The Biggest Fraud!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / MTN Still The Biggest Fraud!!! (475 Views)

MTN And Their Latest Fraud / Olx Fraud Alert!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Still The Biggest Fraud!!! by feelme3(m): 12:53am On May 08, 2013
They gave me a wrong billing after a call. I had tried adding a number to my family and friends and was surprised when when they said the number (starcomm) is no longer supported in their family and friends service. I called the number anyways but I had checked my account just before the call and I had Nr117. So I was surprised to see a call summary of 52Naira and acc balance of 15Naira.

I called their customer centre demanding how come the debit and after answering a lot of questions from this fake-accent guy, and when he couldn't explain how come about the billing, he started "helloo...helloo...can you hear me....I can't hear you...and that's it.

I've tried calling 180 severally since then and I keep getting the message that my call cannot be connected at this time. Yes, I know the money may be insignificant to a lot of us but lets imagine how much they will be raking on daily basis skimming accounts of unsuspecting customers. It's not fair na embarassed I just said to voice my frustration.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Tecno Q1 Android Phone For Sale @15k / Blackberry Bold 9780 (bold4) Must Go This Weekend For Sale @ 20k / White Curve 3 At Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.