Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Remembering The Old Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remembering The Old Days (517 Views)

Remembering University Days... Define Each Person In This PHOTO / When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! / Remembering The Lost Comrades- OAU July 10 Cult Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering The Old Days by mojibbz(m): 2:39am On May 08, 2013
Lol... Glory be to God... Was sitting alone and bored in my room today when I remembered like a flash the old secondary school days... Can still remember very well the days of Unilorin Secondary School. Feeling I that I left the school Just yesterday! Those days were fun. The good, the bad, the rough, the ugly, the dull, the interesting, the bright and all other days experienced in USS can never be forgotten... The days when u trick ur parents into giving u extra allowaance and then, u go to school spend money like there is no tomorrow just to impress the girls; days when u pass ur test, the whole class must see it; days when u dont do ur maths homework and the teacher 'paints' ur face with the blackboard duster; days when u dont have enough cash and during breaks, all u do is sit in a corner in class, bury ur head in a book and pretend u are reading so that guys will think u are being studious; days when u play a prank on somebody, guys hail u and u feel on top of the world but expecting a crackdown on u by the pranked person the next day; days u pull a stupid stunt and the class laughs @ u for a whole week; days u talk ur parents into taking u two school in one of their cars(exotic of course) so as to impress ur crush and some other guys and colleagues; days u make sure u do ur homework and u are the first to submit; days u pass ur test so well that ur script is passed round the class with mouths agape; days u offended a teacher and he asked u to see him but u refused then the next class u have to hide in the class cubicle; days in which u wear sparking white stockings and well polished sandals to school and somebody mistakenly step on u and u jump up in rage like heated palm oil; days somebody dissed u and u look like a fool in front of girls; days u try to catch a girl's attention in front of guys but u got a registered f*u*c*k-off!! on the girls face and guys mock u through the whole week!! The days are just so numerous wish I could go back and live through them again.... Anybody else that experienced similar days should fell us about them... Dissing is as well welcomed but already used to it... thanks.. Great USS!!!
BTW, here is a poem by one of the earlier students of the school:

I got to my school in the morning
happy, gay and bright

The sun is always shining
all the day and night

The school is all awake
every morning, midday and night

Till two O'clock in the afternoon
Till school is all a-light

Till children go home in the afternoon
Its happy, gay and bright...

(1) (Reply)

Admission For Utme 2013/2014 / RSUST 2013/2014 Post Ume Details / Ambrose Alli 2013 Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.