Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! (675 Views)

I Need A Designer That Can Make A Custom Design This / Are You A Top Programmer/ Web-developer? / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! by olushowunm(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2013
Hello, my name is Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, an Entrepreneur, Farmer and Investor.
I currently have a startup that i need a web-designer/ programmer that can work as partner and not as contract.
If you think you are cut out for such challenge, and meet the following requirementsn, kindly mail me on Olushowunmi2@gmail.com.

Requirements
-You must be less than 22years
- You must be extremely good with at least 5 website to you cap
- You must be passionate to work with a crazy team
- You must be a good-listener
-And above all, knows your onion.

If you think you are the special one, kindly get back to me today. Thanks.
Re: Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 09, 2013
I mailed you!
Re: Are You A Programmer/web-designer That Want A Challenging Job! by showietee: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
hello olu, guess my username shouldn't be new to you(from the family page)... Will inbox you on any other thing needed to be discussed.

(1) (Reply)

---------- / PHCN Twitter Account Functioned Only 24 Hours In 2 Years / Facebook Hash Tag Now Working On Facebook Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.