|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,447,151 members, 5,512,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 April 2020 at 02:25 AM
|Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2013|
Here are some of the
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by CORDROSS: 9:17am On May 08, 2013|
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2013|
this thread is mainly for educational clearification only, please only honest and factual and factbased responses would help, please no attacks or insults needed
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 08, 2013|
SURELY in the koran..... RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Ozegbe(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2013|
dgitrader:the bible god or jewish god has ordered worst. They are all thesame! The good, the bad and the ugly
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2013|
Theres no comparism here dear, dont derail, its simple questions, are they in the quran or not?
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2013|
I saw this thread and found it difficult to ignore...since you say it's for learning purposes, I decided to make some research of my own and you won't believe what I came up with...
Hmmm...hope that choice of word was not meant to incite anything?
Yea I know, what you have up there looks really bad but I wonder why you did not quote the full verse...anyways, I did look at the full verse:
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
and realized that it is a bit out of context...what we have there was a time of war and to be fair, people are expected to die whenever there is war...
What is quite interesting in there is that, the order was to engage and fight when the opposition fights you which is quite different from killing innocent civilians...this also is made clear when you read the previous verse:
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
When I read what you have above, I almost screamed because I have a neighbour who happens to be a Muslim...the thinking would be that he might have been instructed to make war with me and kill me, but this really is far from the truth...
This is the actual verse:
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.
Now the question is: does that verse instruct Muslims to go about waging wars and killing their neighbours? The answer is NO...we have already established that war is declared on those who fight against them first, and really what you have up there is still at a time of war...
During the Nigeria/Biafra war, you would find former neighbours fighting at opposite sides...this is not far from what this passage is saying i.e. when your neighbour declares war on you then you have a duty to fight back for Allah....
I have to stop here now cause I am a little busy...I might be back to complete this.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by proo212(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2013|
dgitrader at least represent the verses properly if youre going post something like this. You have no basis for posting if you cannot get your facts right. Search my posts and you'll see i'm not muslim.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2013|
Wow, excellent and insightful responses, thanks and keep it coming.
@strikty, u did well, please continue soon as u can.
@proo212, tanks also, its all for learning sake.
The quranic verses in question are actually lifted from another author from facebook, pardon me for that. They are not mine.
I found them shocking and disturbing and wondered if true.
However your responses clearly showed that these are incomplete verses quoted out of context. The same way bible verses often are misquoted, by both xtians and non-xtians.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 08, 2013|
dgitrader: Wow, excellent and insightful responses, thanks and keep it coming.
Oh now I understand...
I will continue with my findings but do note that I am not a Muslim and my responses are basically my thoughts on the matter after researching for myself...
Anyways, we are now in the Islam section...anything I get wrong might be corrected by a Muslim hopefully...
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2013|
There are huge similarities btw the quranic instructions and portions of the bible's old testament, especially because they were clearly in times of wars. However, i think such verses are so strong and require careful interpretation not to be dangerously misapplied as we are experiencing in rescent times.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2013|
dgitrader: There are huge similarities btw the quranic instructions and portions of the bible's old testament, especially because they were clearly in times of wars. However, i think such verses are so strong and require careful interpretation not to be dangerously misapplied as we are experiencing in rescent times.
I agree with you...
I will continue posting the results of my research...
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 08, 2013|
Now, looking at the above one would be tempted to think that the Quran permits indiscriminate killing of innocent people as regards the quote above...but the actual verse is:
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Note that the above was still at a time of war and 'infidels' as used refers to polytheists i.e. those who worship more than one god...but again was the Quran asking Muslims to go about killing pagans? The answer is an obvious NO because it has already been established that Muslims are expected to fight only those who fight against them first...
In other words, fighting for a Muslim is supposed to be out of self defense. The principle surrounding self defense states that one has the right to protect himself against an aggressor to the point of using deadly force if it is necessary...
Now take a look at the bold in that verse...despite this extraordinary case of a defensive war, Muslims are asked by the Quran not to continue fighting when the opposition has repented...for it is said that they should be allowed to go after the Zakat has been done...The Zakat is an obligatory alms given required from all Muslims.
Now this repentance really has nothing to do with them converting to Islam...as the previous verse mentions a treaty which the Muslim is permitted to make with its aggressor as long as the aggressor is faithful to the dictates of the treaty...see verse below:
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].
I won't focus on this because it is not uncommon for Christians to claim that anyone who does not practice Christianity as is practiced today will not make heaven.
The actual verse here is:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
I won't dwell on this because of the same reason I gave above...the bold shows that this has to do with how Allah will reward those who are non-Muslims...In Christianity there are similar beliefs of how God will reward those who are not Christians.
...need to rest a bit.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by proo212(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2013|
@Striktlymi, do not come and skew things here. The issue I have with dgitrader is that if he wants to post verses he should at least quote the verses correctly and not what someone posted on their facebook page. Google is your friend, you can read the verses yourself.
What you are trying to do here is deception. You for one are a polytheist, because why, you associate partners with Allah, you say Allah has a son, you say Jesus son of mary was crucified on the cross when Allah said it was not so. The context is there in verse 29-30. So, if Boko Haram comes and fights to kill are you going to repent and establish prayer? If they do not kill you, will you be willing to be subdued and pay the Jizya? Please answer the question honestly!
Sadly you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2013|
proo212: dgitrader at least represent the verses properly if youre going post something like this. You have no basis for posting if you cannot get your facts right. Search my posts and you'll see i'm not muslim.
^^^ i dont recall asking you of your religion so please dont deny islam, this thread is only a question that seeks for verification or answers. If you read well, devoid of acrimony, you would have had the slightest understanding of my question. For your info, read my earlier post below...
dgitrader: this thread is mainly for educational clearification only, please only honest and factual and factbased responses would help, please no attacks or insults neededAnd please stop trying to derail the question, its not a must to comment.
proo212: @Striktlymi, do not come and skew things here. The issue I have with dgitrader is that if he wants to post verses he should at least quote the verses correctly and not what someone posted on their facebook page. Google is your friend, you can read the verses^^^ stop being hardy mister, can you highlight a single verse that is not ''correctly'' quoted?
''google is your friend'' so? Dont we have true muslims on Nairaland that usually proffer better and more direct answers? please!
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by dgitrader(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2013|
Deception? You denied islam earlier, what are you then? Honest answer please!
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by titilopeoyibo: 3:29am On Aug 03, 2014|
The verse of the Holy Quran is often mentioned to malign Islam. The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way
This verse, chapter 9 verse 5, is often used as evidence that Islam allows killing of non-Muslims, but what is not recognized is the context and history behind these verses. The history of this verse is that when Prophet Muhammadsa began preaching the unity of God he was persecuted for 13 years, much as Prophets Abraham and Jesus were. Since Muslims who are being persecuted are encouraged to leave for safer areas, rather than create disorder, Muhammadsa and his followers migrated to Medina. After they left, the Meccans attacked them in Medina on and off for a period of nine years until Chapter 9 was revealed.
Looking at the context of the verses, it becomes obvious that the commandment of this verse only relates to those tribes who continued hostilities against the Muslims even after they had migrated. In particular, reference is made to 5 tribes (‘Banu Khuza’ah, Banu Mudlij, Banu Bakr, Banu Damrah, and Banu Sulaiim) that did not honor the treaties they made with Muslims. It is also important to remember that the preceding verses give these people respite for 4 months to reconsider their behavior and cease hostilities. Sadly after 4 months passed, the enemies of Islam continued their hostilities against the Muslims. Only then was Prophet Muhammadsa commanded by God to meet them in battle to defend Muslims and the religion of Islam.
Even in this situation the Quran states that if the enemies repent of their behavior and promise to fulfill their treaties, it becomes incumbent on Muslims to cease military action and forgive them. Unfortunately those who take this specific verse out of context fail to see that as the title Al-Taubah suggests, the main subject matter of the chapter is forgiveness and repentance.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by titilopeoyibo: 3:32am On Aug 03, 2014|
As I have demonstrated below here, it is very easy to take verses from their holy book out of context to demonize the religion as a whole. This of course is not the reality of the true message of the Abrahamic religions which is ultimately one of peace and unity.
"KILL anyone who doesn't want me to be their king." Luke 19:27
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known..do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord.. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
Evidence of the girls virginity is not found..stone her to death (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship other gods..If you find it is true..you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Suppose a man or woman among you.. violated the covenant by serving other gods..then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.??(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Let the entire community stone him to death..(Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
..Keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. ?Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.??(Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.? (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)
..Kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. ?Show no mercy; have no pity!? Kill them all ? old and young, girls and women and little children...Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.? Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.? Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes...The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.? They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.? (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)
Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.'(1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)
Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.?(Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Empiree: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014|
It's no longer news that there are gullible, unbridle people out there hell bent on twisting verses of Quran for their own selfish interest. Example of these people are Pamela Geller, Walid Shoebat etc. And you if you investigate these people, you will notice there is usually financial gains behind it. They are the kind of people the media want. They are also attention seekers.
Just sad that this kind of people are emerging in nigeria as well. But i am not suprised altogether. Next time op needs to do his findings. The world in now global village. Information are easily accessible. There is no excuse not to get oneself educated.
It's usually common to see muslims not twisting or qouting Bible out of context. That's very silly. We dont gain anything from that.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2014|
There is no comparison between Torah quotes and Koran quotes, because the Torah does not mention extant communities, while the Koran mentions the People of the Book (Jews and Christians). Likewise, I do not see Jewish or Christian fundamentalists carrying out any of the darker elements of the Torah, but we do see this in Islam. Take a look at the ISIS campaign, for instance:
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are taking defeated unbeliever women as sex slaves!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course….
O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee … the milik al-yamin (those whom
thy right hand possess) of those whom Allah has given to you as spoils of war” Koran 33:50.
(The milik al-yamin are effectively sex-slaves.)
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are beheading unbelievers. So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course....
I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off
their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. Koran 8:12
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are crucifying unbelievers!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course….
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and
strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered
or crucified. Koran 5:33
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are mutilating unbelievers by cutting off limbs on opposite sides!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course….
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to
make mischief in the land is only this, that they should … have their hands and their
feet cut off on opposite sides. Koran 5:33
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are burning unbelievers!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course….
Garments of fire have been prepared for the kuffer unbelievers. Scalding water will
be poured upon their heads to melt their skins and that which is in their bellies;
and they shall be lashed with rods of iron. If they try to escape, they shall be dragged
back and told, 'taste the torment and the Fires'. Koran 22:19
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are subjugating unbelievers!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course....
Fight those to who the scriptures were given and do not believe in Allah ... until
they are … in absolute submission. Koran 9:29
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are a protection racket, forcing unbelievers to pay protection money!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course....
Fight those to who the scriptures were given, and do not believe in Allah ... until
they pay the religious tax. Koran 9:29
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are making war on unbelievers!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course.....
Make war on the kuffer unbelievers and hypocrites, and deal harshly with them. Koran 9:73
Woe upon us, wail the BBC reporters, ISIS are taking over unbeliever's lands!! So where do they get these barbaric ideas from? From the Koran, of course.....
Do they not see how we invade their lands and diminish their borders? Koran 13:40
Western reporters are shocked, saying: ISIS are killing unbeliever children!! So where do they get these ideas from? From the Koran, of course....
And as for the boy (I killed), his parents were Muslims and we feared lest he
should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief. Koran 18:80
(Hence the 'honour killings' by Muslim parents.)
This is the reality of the Koran. It was conceived and written during Muhummad's 7th century campaign of terror across the Middle East, and it strongly reflects that campaign, and the resulting subjugation and Jizya taxation of the peaceful Christian and Jewish communities who used to live there.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Empiree: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014|
There is no comparison between Torah quotes and Koran quotes, because the Torah does not mention extant communities, while the Koran mentions the People of the Book (Jews and Christians). Likewise, I do not see Jewish or Christian fundamentalists carrying out any of the darker elements of the Torah, but we do see this in Islam. Take a look at the ISIS campaign, for instance:[quote=]
@bold, you skip judeo-christian military campaign on lies invading countries in disguise in secular clothing. Maybe you need to go to Palestine see what IDF did to muslim women. Raped them and wont let them clean up etc. Just bcus you dont hear or anything about it in mainstream media doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Wise up
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2014|
Empiree: It's no longer news that there are gullible, unbridle people out there hell bent on twisting verses of Quran for their own selfish interest. You will notice there is usually financial gains behind it. They are the kind of people the media want. They are also attention seekers.
Nonsense. The true gullible are those who have never read the Koran, and spout the Islamic taqiyya (dissembling and excuses) that they have read on the net.
Empiree has never read the Koran, so why should anyone believe him? In great contrast, I HAVE read the Koran on many occasions, and in six different translations, and here is a summary of the hatred it contains. This is only a short summary, and I shall have to compile a more complete inventory at a later date:
1. Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. 1:6-7
(Muslims generally interpret: 'those whom Allah has favored', 'those who earn Allah's anger', and 'those who go astray' as: Muslims, Jews, and Christians, respectively.)
2. Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6
3. Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10
4. Allah has blinded the disbelievers. 2:17-18
5. A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
6. Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 2:90
7. Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets and disbelieved Allah's revelations. 2:61
8. Allah turned the Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes. 2:65-66
9. If you believe in only part of the Scripture, you will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next. 2:85
10. Allah has cursed them for their unbelief. 2:88
11. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. 2:89
12. Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But they are going to hell. 2:96
13. Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. 2:98
14. Only evil people are disbelievers. 2:99
15. For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104
16. Don't question anything Muhammed says or choose disbelief over faith. 2:108
17. But those who keep their duty to Allah will be above them [non-muslims] on the Day of Resurrection. 2:212
18. For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114
19. And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire. (They are the non-muslims.) 2:119
20. Disbelievers are losers. 2:121
21. Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
22. Who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself? Cited in the Hamas Charter (Article 27) to condemn the idea of a secular state. 2:130
23. Those who reject the proofs, are accursed of Allah. 2:159
24. Those who die disbelievers, are cursed by Allah, angels, and men. 2:161
25. The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
26. They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
27. Disbelievers will be deaf, dumb, and blind. 2:171
28. Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 2:174
29. How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
30. Believers must retaliate. Those who transgress will have a painful doom. 2:178
31. Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
32. Fight them until religion is for Allah. 2:193
33. Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell. 2:206
34. War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216
35. Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 2:217
36. Intermarriage is forbidden. 2:221
37. The disbelievers, they are the wrong-doers. 2:254
38. Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire. 2:257
39. Allah does not guide disbelievers. 2:264
40. Give us victory over the disbelieving folk. 2:286
41. Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 3:4
42. Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
43. Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
44. Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
45. If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message.
(The message for those who won't surrender is you're going to hell.) 3:20
46. Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
47. They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion. (The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
48. Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28
49. Allah loveth not the disbelievers. 3:32
50. Allah will punish disbelievers in this world and the next. They will have no helpers. 3:56
51. Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73
52. Theirs will be a painful doom. 3:77
53. All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 3:85
54. Apostates will be cursed by Allah, angels, and men. They will have a painful doom. 3:86-88
55. Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers. 3:91
56. Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful doom. 3:105-6
57. Muslims are the best people. Most Non-muslims are evil-livers. 3:110
58. Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 3:116
59. Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you. 3:118
60. The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 3:131
61. Give us victory over the disbelieving folk. 3:147
62. Do not obey disbelievers. 3:149
63. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation is the Fire 3:151
64. Is one who followeth the pleasure of Allah as one who hath earned condemnation from Allah, whose habitation is the Fire?
Unbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 3:162
65. Theirs will be an awful doom. 3:176
66. Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 3:177
67. Disbelievers will go to Hell. 3:196
68. Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with fire and suffer a painful doom. 4:14
69. For the disbelievers and those who make a last-minute conversion, Allah has prepared a painful doom. 4:18
70. For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 4:37
71. Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not. 4:46
72. Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47
73. Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have invented a tremendous sin. 4:48, 4:116
74. Those who invent lies about Allah are guilty of flagrant sin. 4:50
75. Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims. 4:51
76. Those (Christians and Jews) are they whom Allah hath cursed. 4:52
77. Hell is sufficient for their burning. 4:55
78. Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off, a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56
79. Those who refuse to follow Muhammad, follow false gods and are deceived by Satan. 4:60
80. Those who refuse to believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad are hypocrites. 4:61
81. Oppose and admonish those who refuse to follow Muhammad. 4:63
82. The hypocrites refuse to die for Allah and Muhammad. 4:66
83. Those who obey Allah and Muhammad are favored by Allah. They are the best company. 4:69
84. Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 4:74
85. Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 4:76
86. Allah casts the hypocrites back to disbelief. Don't try to guide those that Allah sends astray. 4:88
87. Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89
88. If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91
89. Believers shouldn't kill believers, unless by mistake. If you kill a believer by mistake, you must set free a believing slave. 4:92
90. Believers who kill believers will go to hell. 4:93
91. The disbelievers are an open enemy to you. 4:101
92. For the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a shameful punishment. 4:102
93. Relent not in pursuit of the enemy. They have no hope from Allah. 4:104
94. Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell. 4:115
95. They (those who ascribe partners to Allah) invoke in his stead only females and pray to Satan. 4:117
96. Allah will lead them astray and they will go to hell. 4:119-121
97. Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will never be forgiven by Allah. 4:137
98. For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 4:138
99. Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell. 4:140
100. Allah will not allow disbelievers to succeed against believers. 4:141
101. Do not choose disbelievers as friends. 4:144
102. The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help them there. 4:145
103. You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you. Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom. 4:150-151
104. For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom. 4:160-1
105. God will guide disbelievers down a road that leads to everlasting hell. 4:168-169
106. Those who deny Islam will be losers in the Hereafter. 5:5
107. Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. 5:10
108. Allah has cursed the Jews and hardened their hearts. Nearly all of them are treacherous. 5:12-13
109. Allah has stirred up enmity and hatred among Christians. 5:14
110. Christians are disbelievers for believing in the divinity of Christ. 5:17
111. Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom. 5:33
112. Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 5:36
113. Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting doom. 5:37
114. Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah. 5:38
115. Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41
116. Non-muslims are wrong doers. 5:45
117. Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them. 5:51
118. Jews and Christians are losers. 5:53
119. Allah could replace nonbelievers with believers who would love him and do whatever he says. 5:54
120. Your only friends should be Allah, Muhammad, and those who believe correctly (Muslims). 5:55
121. Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians. 5:57
122. Jews and Christians are evil-livers. 5:59
123. Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests. 5:63
124. Allah has cast enmity and hatred among the Jews. 5:64
125. Allah does not guide disbelievers. 5:67
126. The Jews rejected and killed Allah's prophets, since they were wilfully blind and deaf. 5:70-71
127. Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72
128. Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom. 5:73
129. Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah. 5:80
130. Disbelievers will be owners of hell-fire. 5:86
131. Allah will test believers to see if they are afraid. Those who fail a second test will suffer a a painful doom. 5:94
132. After agreeing to send down a table of food from heaven, Jesus warns his disciples that will catch holy hell if they ever stop believing. 5:115
133. Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. 6:5
134. See the nature of the consequence for the rejecters! 6:11
135. Those who ruin their souls will not believe. 6:12, 20
136. Disbelievers will say when they see the Fire that they would have believed if they had known the truth. But they are all liars. 6:27-28
137. Allah will torment those how deny his revelations. 6:49
138. Stay away from those who meddle with or mock the Quran. 6:68
139. Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face a painful doom. 6:70
140. When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation. 6:93
141. Stay away from idolaters. 6:106
142. Allah confounds the hearts and eyes of unbelievers. 6:110
143. Most unbelievers are ignorant. 6:111
144. Allah allows some to disbelieve in the afterlife, and to take pleasure in their disbelief, so that he can torment them forever after they die. 6:113
145. The worst thing anyone can do is deny the revelations of Allah. Those who do so will be awared an evil doom. 6:157
146. Disbelievers lose their souls. 7:9
147. Allah has made devils the protecting friends of disbeliveers. 7:27
148. Disbelievers choose devils as protecting friends and believe they are rightly guided. 7:30
149. Only believers go to heaven. 7:32
150. Allah forbids beliefs that he hasn't revealed (i.e., all non-muslim beliefs). 7:33
151. Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 7:36
152. Disbelief is the greatest evil. 7:37
153. Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell. 7:40-41
154. Those in the fire will be taunted by those in the Garden. So how's it going down there? Are you enjoying the warmth of the Fire? 7:44
155. Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying: Pour water on us. But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 7:50
156. Those who forget Allah will be forgotten (sent to hell) on Judgement Day. 7:51
157. Serve Allah or go to hell. 7:59
158. Allah drowned everyone on earth (except Noah and his family) because they disbelieved. 7:64
159. Disbelievers are liars. 7:66
160. Those who believe incorrectly will face the terror and wrath of Allah. 7:71
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2014|
161. We cut the root of those who denied Our revelations and were not believers. 7:72
162. Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:78
163. Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah except Lot and his daughters.
164. So the earthquake seized them.
Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:90-91
165. Then We seized them unawares, when they perceived not.
Unbelievers are never safe from Allah's wrath. 7:95-99
166. How can I sorrow for a people that rejected (truth)?
Shu'eyb tells the Allah's victims that they deserved to die for rejecting Islam. 7:93
167. We drowned them in the sea: because they denied Our revelations. 7:136
168. Allah will destroy non-muslim cultures. 7:138-9
169. Those who deny Our revelations and the meeting of the Hereafter, their works are fruitless. 7:147
170. Those who worship the calf will suffer terror and humiliation from Allah. 7:152
171. Those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful. 7:157
172. But those of them who ... changed the word ... We sent down upon them wrath from heaven. 7:162
173. When they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We ... visited [them] with dreadful punishment. 7:165
174. Allah turns Jews into apes! 7:166
175. Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
176. Those who deny Muhammad's revelations are like dogs. 7:176
177. Those who deny Muhammad's revelation are evil. 7:177
178. Stay away from those who blaspheme Allah's names. They will be punished for it. 7:180
179. Allah leads astray those who deny his revelations. 7:182-3
180. Allah ... cut the root of the disbelievers.
Allah destroyed the unbelievers. 8:7
181. Allah will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers, and smite their necks and fingers. 8:12
182. Disbelievers will be tormented in the Fire. 8:14
183. When you fight with disbelievers, do not retreat. Those who do will go to hell. 8:15-16
184. Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing. 8:17
185. The worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense [the non-muslims]. 8:22
186. Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve. 8:35
187. Those who disbelieve will be gathered into hell. 8:36
188. Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. 8:39
189. The angels smite the face and backs of disbelievers, saying: Taste the punishment of burning! 8:50
190. The worst beasts in Allah's sight are the disbelievers. 8:55
191. Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60
192. Exhort the believers to fight. They will win easily, because disbelievers are without intelligence. 8:65
193. A prophet may not take captives until he has made a slaughter in the land. 8:67
194. Disbelievers cause confusion and corruption in the land. 8:73
195. Ye cannot escape Allah. Allah will confound the disbelievers. 9:2
196. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve. 9:3
197. Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 9:5
198. Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.) 9:6
199. Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted. 9:7-9
200. Treat converts to Islam well. (Kill those who refuse to convert. See 9:5) 9:11
201. Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory. 9:12-14
202. Don't let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be burned in the Fire. 9:17
203. Don't make be friends with with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers. 9:23
204. Allah punished those who disbelieved. 9:26
205. Only idolaters are unclean. Keep them away from your places of worship. 9:28
206. Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought into abject submission. 9:29
207. Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them. 9:30
208. The Religion of Truth (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions. 9:33
209. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis. 9:34
210. Allah does not guide the disbelievers. 9:37
210b. If Muslims do not go to war, Allah will punish them severely and replace them with other men. 9:39
211. Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you. 9:41
212. Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls. 9:42
213. Disbelievers go to hell. 9:49
214. Allah will afflict you with a doom from Him or at our hands. 9:52
215. Pay your contribution willingly. Allah will not accept a contribution from disbelievers or idlers, for they are wicked men. 9:53
216. Those who vex the Prophet, for them there is a painful doom. 9:60
217. Allah is only pleased by true believers. 9:62
218. Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will burn in the fire of hell. 9:63
219. Allah promises hypocrites and disbelievers the fire of hell. Allah curses them. They will have a lasting torment. 9:68
220. Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway. 9:73
221. Allah will afflict disbelievers with a painful doom in this world and the Hereafter. 9:74
222. God will not forgive disbelievers, so don't ask. 9:80
223. Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell. 9:81-83
224. Don't pray for dead disbelievers or attend their funerals. 9:84
225. Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers. 9:85
226. For disbelievers there will be a painful doom. 9:90
227. Non-muslim who pretend to believe (so they won't be killed by Muslims) are unclean and will go to hell. 9:95
228. The unbelieving Arabs will be punished by Allah with an evil fortune. 9:97-98
229. We shall chastise them twice; then they will be relegated to a painful doom. 9:101
230. Stay away from non-Muslims. They are all liars. 9:107
231. Those that ignore Allah will be thown into the fire of hell. 9:109
232. Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it. 9:111
233. Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they are people of hell-fire. 9:113
234. Abraham disowned his father for being an enemy of Allah. 9:114
235. Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you. 9:123
236. Disbelievers are wicked and have diseased hearts. 9:125
237. Allah turns away those who misunderstand him. 9:127
238. Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 10:4
239. If you enjoy life and ignore Muhammad's bullshit, Allah will torture you forever in the Fire after you die. 10:7-8
240. Allah has destoyed entire generations. 10:13
241. Denying the revelations of Allah is the worst sin imaginable. 10:17
242. Ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah - as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire. 10:27
243. On the last day Allah will kill all the disbelievers (and then he will torture them forever in hell). 10:45
244. Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 10:70
245. Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 10:73
246. Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not believe until they saw the painful doom. 10:88
247. If you deny the revelations of Allah, you will be among the losers and will see the painful doom. 10:95-97
248. Disbelievers will end up in the Fire. 11:17
249. Those who oppose Islam and disbelieve in the Hereafter are guilty of the greatest wrong. 11:18-19
250. Allah sent a lasting doom on those who mocked Noah. 11:39
251. Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
252. Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
253. Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
254. Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
255. Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
256. Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
257. The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
258. Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
259. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom. 14:22
260. They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire. 14:30
261. Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
262. The disbelievers would not be tolerated. 15:8
263. Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
264. Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
265. Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. And the doom came on them whence they knew not. 16:26
266. Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
267. Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
268. Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned. 16:62
269. Theirs will be a painful doom. 16:63
270. Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
271. Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
272. Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106
273. Those who invent lies against Allah will have a painful doom. 16:116-7
274. Allah made hell to be a dungeon for disbelievers. 17:8
275. Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter. 17:10
276. Allah destroyed entire towns. 17:16
277. How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17:17
278. Allah intends to burn people in hell. 17:18
279. Set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell. 17:39
280. Allah makes it so that unbelievers cannot understand. 17:45-46
281. Allah will send disbelievers astray. Then he'll burn them in hell, increasing the flames from time to time. 17:97-98
282. He maketh none to share in His government.
Democracy is heresy. Allah shares his government with no one. 18:26
283. Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
284. Christians will cry out to Allah's partners, but they won't hear them; Allah will send them to their doom. 18:52
285. The worst wrong is to forget Allah's revelations. Allah covers their hearts and makes them deaf so that they will never believe the truth. 18:57
286. On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers. 18:100
287. Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
288. The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway. 18:104-105
289. Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations and messengers. 18:106
290. Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell. 19:35-37
291. Allah will pluck out from every sect those who should burn in hell. 19:69-70
292. Allah will prolong the lives of non-believers so they can see their punishment, either in this world or in the Hour of doom. 19:75
293. Allah will record what disbelievers say and then prolong their torment. 19:77-79
294. Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them. 19:83
295. Allah will drive the guilty unto hell, a weary herd. 19:86
296. Lo! it hath been revealed unto us that the doom will be for him who denieth and turneth away. 20:48
297. Those who do not believe Allah's revelations will face doom in the Hereafter. 20:127
298. Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved. 21:6
299. And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with hell. 21:29
300. Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
301. The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them. 21:97-99
302. Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and burning in the next. 22:9
303. Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself. 22:15
304. Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste the doom of burning. 22:19-22
305. Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 22:25
306. Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire. 22:51
307. Those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day. 22:55
308. Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom. 22:57
309. Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire. 22:72
310. Those who don't believe in the Hereafter will receive extreme punishment from Allah. 23:74-77
311. Disbelievers will not be successful. 23:117
312. Those who traduce virtuous, believing women ... cursed are they in the world and the Hereafter. Theirs will be an awful doom. 24:23
313. Disbelievers are miscreants. 24:55
314. Disbelievers will never escape the Fire that will be their home. 24:57
315. The only true believers are those who believe in Allah and his messenger. 24:62
316. Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire. They will pray for their own destruction. 25:11-13
317. It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 25:26-27
318. Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 25:36
319. Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for evil-doers. 25:37
320. They [the non-muslims] will know, when they behold the doom, who is more astray as to the road. 25:42
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014|
321. Don't obey disbelievers. But rather fight against them. 25:52
322. Those who cry out to another god with Allah will be tormented doubly in hell. 25:68-69
323. Many will not believe until they see the painful doom. 26:201
324. Those who believe in another god are doomed. 26:213
325. Stay away from poets. The erring follow them. 26:224
326. Allah leads those who do not believe in the Hereafter astray by making things work out OK in this life, so that he can torment them forever in the next. They will get the worst punishment and will be the greatest losers. 27:4-5
327. But he saved those who believed. 27:53
328. Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined? 28:62-64
329. Never help disbelievers. 28:86
330. Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such there is a painful doom. 29:23
331. Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah ... on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers. 29:25
332. Only wrong-doers deny the revelations of Allah. 29:49
333. Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah are the losers. 29:52
334. The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it. 29:53-55
335. The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. Hell is the home of disbelievers. 29:68
336. When the Hour comes, Christians will be divided into two groups: Those who believed Allah's revelations, and those who disbelieved in them. The believers will be happy in the Garden; the disbelievers will be brought to doom. 30:13-16
337. Allah does not love disbelievers. 30:45
338. Allah seals the heart of disbelievers. (And then he burns them in the Fire.) 30:59
339. Those who mislead others from Allah's way and mock Islam will have a painful doom. 31:6-7
340. Allah will give disbelievers a little comfort for a little while, and then he'll torment them forever with a heavy doom. 31:23-24
341. Allah will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. 32:13
342. Allah: Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do. 32:14
343. Those who used to deny the Fire will be tormented in it forever. 32:20
344. The worst thing you can do is to deny the revelations of Allah. 32:22
345. Don't obey disbelievers. 33:1
346. He hath prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful. 33:8
347. Allah makes the deeds of unbelievers fruitless. 33:19
348. Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others. 33:25-26
349. Ignore disbelievers and their poisonous talk. 33:48
350. Those who malign Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims will be cursed by Allah in this life and with doom in the Hereafter. 33:57
351. Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
352. Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will abide forever. 33:64-65
353. The disbelievers will be burned in the Fire with a double torment. 33:66-68
354. Those who challenge the revelations of Muhammad will have a painful doom. 34:5
355. They are filled with remorse when they behold the doom; and We place carcans on the necks of those who disbelieved. 34:33
356. Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter will be tormented. 34:8
357. Those who strive against Allah's revelations will be brought to the doom. 34:38
358. Allah hates those who ignore his messengers. 34:45
359. Those who ignore Allah's messenger (Muhammed) will face a terrific doom. 34:46
360. Those who are cast into hell be terrified when they see that they have no escape. Then they will believe. But it will be too late. 34:51-52
361. Those who disbelieve will have an awful doom. 35:7
362. Allah hates disbelievers. 35:26
363. Disbelievers will burn forever in the fire of hell. Allah will keep them alive so that he can torture them forever. When they repent and ask for mercy, he will ignore them. 35:36-7
364. He who disbelieves, his disbelief be on his own head. 35:39
365. Allah has blinded the disbelievers so that they cannot see the truth. So it don't bother warning them. They will go to hell anyway. 36:8-10
366. Allah will burn the disbelievers in hell. 36:63-4
367. Those who refuse to believe in Muhammad's revelations will face a painful doom. 37:31-38
368. If you're not favored by Allah, you're doomed. 37:57
369. Allah drowned everyone except Noah and his family in the flood. 37:82
370. Only the single-minded slaves of Allah will be saved from the doom. 37:127-8
371. Allah killed everyone in Sodom except for Lot and his family. 37:136
372. No one is against Allah, except those who burn in hell. 37:162-3
373. Just wait a while and watch. The unbelievers will soon be destroyed in the doom. 37:176-9
374. Those who disbelieve are in false pride and schism. 38:2
375. Allah has destroyed many generations. 38:3
376. Those who doubt will soon taste Allah's doom. 38:8
377. Those who deny the messengers deserve doom. 38:14
378. Those who wander from the way of Allah will have an awful doom. 38:26
379. Those who disbelieve will burn in the Fire. 38:27
380. Tell the disbelievers to enjoy themselves now, because later they will be owners of the Fire. 39:8
381. Those who disobey Allah should fear his doom. 39:13
382. No one will be able to help those that Allah torments in the Fire. 39:19
383. Woe unto those who forget Allah. They are in plain error. 39:22
384. The doom will come upon those who deny what Allah has revealed. 39:25
385. Allah will make non-believers taste humiliation in the life of the world and the doom of the Hereafter which will be even worse. 39:26
386. The worst thing you can do is tell a lie against Allah. The home of disbelievers is hell. 39:32
387. Surrender to Allah before he sends the doom upon you suddenly. 39:54-55
388. Disbelievers had their chance to believe. They will all suffer in an endless doom. 39:56-59
389. Those who lie about Allah will be sent to hell and will have their faces blackened. 39:60
390. Losers are those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah. 39:63
391. Those ascribe a partner to Allah (like the Christians) will be among the losers. 39:65
392. Those who disbelieve will be driven into hell. 39:71-72
393. Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 40:6
394. Allah greatly abhors those who disbelieve. 40:10
395. Those who ignore Allah's clear proofs will be seized and punished severely. 40:22
396. Those in hell will beg to be relieved from the Fire's torment for just a day. But the prayer of a disbeliever is in vain. 40:49-50
397. Those who bicker about Allah's revelations are filled with pride. 40:56
398. Those who scorn Allah will go to hell. 40:60
399. Those who deny the revelations of Allah are perverted. 40:63
400. Those who deny the Scripture and Allah's messengers will be dragged through boiling water and thrust into the Fire. 40:70-72
401. Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in? 40:73
402. Thus does Allah send astray the disbelievers (in his guidance). 40:74
403. Those who scorn will go to hell. 40:76
404. When they see Allah's doom they will believe in Allah. But their faith will not save them. The disbelievers will be ruined. 40:84-85
405. Woe unto the idolaters who disbelieve in the Hereafter. 41:6
406. The enemies of Allah will be gathered into the Fire where their skin, ears, and eyes will testify against them. 41:19-20
407. Non-muslims will be tormented forever in the Fire. Allah will not have any mercy on them. 41:24
408. Allah will make those who disbelieve taste an awful doom. Their immortal home will be the Fire, since they denied Allah's revelations. 41:27-28
409. Lo! those who distort Our revelations are not hid from Us. Is he who is hurled into the Fire better? 41:40
410. Those who disbelieve will taste hard punishment. 41:50
411. In whatsoever ye differ, the verdict therein belongeth to Allah.
Disputes, whether religious or political, must be decided by Allah. Democracy is not an option. 42:10
412. Those who argue about Allah will have his wrath upon them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 42:16
413. And as for disbelievers, theirs will be an awful doom. 42:26
414. Allah sends some people astray and then punishes them for it by burning them in the Fire. 42:44-46
415. Those who turn people away from Islam will be sharers in the doom. 43:37-39
416. But they will come to know.
Allah will torment disbelievers forever in hell. 43:88-89
417. Those in torment will claim to believe and ask Allah for relief. But he will refuse since they will return to their disbelief. 44:11-16
418. He hath saved them [Muslims] from the doom of hell.
(Everyone else is going to hell.) 44:56
419. Those who hear and reject Allah's revelations are sinful liars. Give them tidings of a painful doom. 45:7-8
420. Those who joke about Allah's revelations will go to hell. Theirs will be a shameful doom. 45:9-10
421. Those who disbelieve in Allah's revelations will have a awful doom of wrath. 45:11
422. Those who disbelieve are guilty folk. 45:31
423. Disbelievers will be rewarded with the ignominious doom of the Fire. 46:20
424. Serve only Allah or face the doom of a tremendous day. 46:21
425. If you believe Muhammed, Allah will forgive some of your sins and protect you from the painful doom (that he plans to torture everyone else with). 46:31
426. Allah will taunt the disbelievers that he torments in the fire, saying: Taste the doom for that ye disbelieved. 46:34
427. Allah makes the works of disbelievers vain. 47:1
428. Those who disbelieve follow falsehood. 47:3
429. Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you fight against them. Those who die fighting for Allah will be rewarded. 47:4
430. Allah will damn the disbelievers and make all their actions fruitless. 47:8-9
431. Disbelievers may eat and be happy now, but the Fire will be their final home. 47:12
432. Those who turn away from Islam, and obey non-Muslims in some things, have been seduced by Satan. 47:25-26
433. Angels will gather them together and smite their faces and backs. 47:27
434. Allah will make the actions those who disbelieve fruitless. 47:32
435. Those who disbelieve will never be pardoned by Allah. 47:34-35
436. Those who think an evil thought concerning Allah will be cursed and sent to hell by him. 48:6
437. Allah has prepared a flame for the disbelievers. 48:13
438. If you refuse to fight for Allah, he will punish you with a painful doom. 48:16
439. Whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom. 48:17
440. Allah punished those who disbelieved with a painful punishment. 48:25
441. Allah will cause it [Islam] to prevail over all religion. 48:28
442. Those with Muhammad are ruthless toward disbelievers and merciful toward themselves. 48:29
443. Allah will hurl those who believe in another god into a dreadful doom. 50:26
444. Accursed are the conjecturers who ask: When is the Day of Judgment? It is the day they will be tormented by the Fire. 51:10-14
445. We left behind therein a portent for those who fear a painful doom. 51:37
446. Woe to the disbelievers. 51:60
447. Those who deny the existence of hell will be thrust into its Fire. 52:11-16
448. Their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire.
(Everyone else is going to hell -- and the believers are all okay with that.) 52:18
449. Those who disbelieve are trapped. 52:42
450. Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27
451. Those who disbelieve in the afterlife are only guessing and have no real knowledge. 53:29
452. Stay away from non-Muslims, especially those who disbelieve in the afterlife. 53:29
453. Allah sent a storm of stones on Lot's folk, killing all but Lot's family. 54:34
454. The guilty deny hell. But after they die they go circling between it and fierce, boiling water. 55:43-44
455. Those who deny Allah and the Hereafter will eat from the Zaqqum tree and drink boiling water. 56:51-54
456. Allah will welcome the rejecters and erring with boiling water and a roasting in the hell fire. 56:92-94
457. Those who disbelieve or doubt the revelations of Allah will be face the doom. 57:13-14
458. The home of disbelievers is the Fire, a hapless journey's end. 57:15
459. Those who disbelieve and deny Allah's revelations are the owners of the fire. 57:19
460. For disbelievers is a painful doom. 58:4
461. For disbelievers is a shameful doom. 58:5
462. Those who disobey Muhammed will go to hell. 58:8
463. Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. For those who do so, Allah has prepared a dreadful doom. 58:14-15
464. Those who turn others away from the way of Allah will have a shameful doom. They are rightful owners of the Fire. 58:16-17
465. Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger will be among the lowest. 58:20
466. On the Last Day good Muslims will not love their non-Muslim friends and family members, not even their fathers, sons, or brothers (or their mothers, daughters, or sisters). 58:22
467. Allah cast fear into the hearts of the disbelieving People of the Scripture. Their home in the Hereafter will be the Fire. 59:2-3
468. Whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it).
Do whatever Muhammad tells you to do. (Or you'll go to hell.) 59:7
469. The disbelieving people of the Scripture are liars. 59:11
470. The disbelievers fear the believers more than Allah. 59:13
471. The devil and disbelievers will be in the Fire. 59:16-17
472. The owners of the Garden and the owners of the Fire are not equal. 59:20
473. Don't be friends with disbelievers. They are your (and Allah's) enemy. 60:1
474. Don't be friends with those who have warred against you because of religion. Whoever makes friends with them is a wrong-doer. 60:9
475. Don't be friends with those who disbelieve in the Hereafter. They are Allah's enemies. 60:13
476. The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. 61:7
477. Allah gave Muhammad the one true religion and sent him to conquer all other (false) religions. 61:9
478. O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom? 61:10
479. A hypocritical Jew looks like an ass carrying books. Those who deny the revelations of Allah are ugly. 62:5
480. Allah seals the hearts of those who believe and then disbelieve so that they can understand nothing. 63:3
481. Disbelievers are perverted. They are the enemy, confounded by Allah. 63:4
482. Don't bother to ask Allah to forgive the disbelievers. He will never forgive them. 63:6
483. Might belongeth to Allah and to His messenger and to the believers. 63:8
484. Those who disbelieve will have a painful doom. 64:5
485. Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 64:10
486. Be stern with disbelievers. They are going to Hell anyway. 66:9
487. Disbelievers will go to hell where they will hear its roaring and boiling. 67:6-7
488. Who will protect the disbelievers from a painful doom? (Nobody) 67:28
489. Refuse to obey the rejecters (Non-Muslims?) who seek compromise 68:8-9
490. Those who consider the Quran to be mere fables will be branded on the nose.68:15-16
491. Shall We then treat those who have surrendered (Muslims) as We treat the guilty (Non-Muslims)? 68:35
492. Those who do not believe in Allah will be chained up and cast into hell-fire where they will eat filth. 69:30-35
493. Doom is about to fall on all disbelievers. Only worshippers (Muslims) and those who preserve their chastity (except with their wives and slave girls) will be spared from the fires of hell that are eagar to roast. 70:1-30
494. Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure (except for maybe those who are fearful of it). 70:27-28
495. Disbelievers will enter hell with frantic with fear, knowing they will be tortured forever by Allah. 70:36, 44
496. Allah sent Noah to warn people about the painful doom he was planning to send. (It didn't work out well; Allah sent it anyway.) 71:1
497. Noah asked Allah to drown all the disbelievers. 71:26
498. The fires of hell will be fueled with the bodies of idolators and unbelievers. They will experience an ever-greater torment. 72:15-17
499. Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will dwell forever in the fire of hell. 72:23
500. Allah will take care of the deniers. He will tie them up, burn them in a raging fire, and feed them food that chokes them. 73:11-13
501. The last day will be a day of anguish for disbelievers. 74:9-10
502. Those who are stubborn to Allah's revelations will face a fearful doom. 74:16-17
503. Allah has appointed angels to tend the Fire and has prepared stumbling blocks for those who disbelieve. He sends some people (whoever he wants) astray. 74:31
504. Those who pay attention to this life and ignore the Hereafter will suffer forever in hell. 75:20-29
505. Allah has prepared chains, manacles, and a raging fire for the disbelievers. 76:4
506. Don't obey disbelievers. 76:24
507. Woe unto the repudiators on that day! 77:19, 77:24, 77:28, 77:34, 77:40, 77:45, 77:49
508. Depart unto that doom which ye used to deny. 77:29
509. Those who deny the revelations given to Muhammed will burn forever in hell. 78:21-30
510. Lo! We warn you of a doom at hand, a day whereon a man will look on that which his own hands have sent before, and the disbeliever will cry: 'Would that I were dust!' 78:40
511. Those who rebel by choosing this life over the next will go to hell. 79:37-39
512. Disbelievers are wicked people. On the last day they will be in darkness and have dust on their faces. 80:40-42
513. Those who reject Allah's revelations will burn in hell. 83:10-17
514. The disbelievers used to laugh at the believers. But the final laugh will be on them. 83:29-36
515. Disbelievers will be given a painful doom. 84:22-24
516. Those who persecute Muslims, without repenting, will burn in hell. 85:10
517. Allah plots against non-Muslims. 86:16
518. Deal gently with them (non-Muslims) for a while. (How long is a while?) 86:17
519. Allah will punish disbelievers with the direst punishment. 88:23-24
520. Allah poured the disaster of His punishment upon those who rebelled against him. 89:11-13
521. Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have the Fire placed over them like an awning. 90:19-20
522. Those who deny Allah's revelations must endure the flaming fire. 92:14-16
523. Allah created humans to be of best stature but then reduced them to the lowest of the low. Except for those who believe and do good works. But what about those who don't believe but do good works? Are they the lowest of the low? 95:4-6
524. Allah will grab those who deny His guidance by the forelock and call the guards of hell. 96:13-18
525. Those who disbelieve will abide in the fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings. 98:6
526. Only religious people help orphans or those in need. 107:1-3
527. I seek refuge ... from the evil of malignant witchcraft. (Witchcraft is evil.) 113:4
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014|
Been there many times, Empiree. And had rockets fired at me.
Have you, Empiree? Tell us when, and where you visited.
What would Putin do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on Moscow?
What would Obama do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on Washington?
What would Cameron do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on London?
What would Merkel do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on Berlin?
What would King Abdulaziz do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on Riyadh?
What would President Assad do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on Damascus?
Perhaps more interestingly:
What would Empiree do, if 2,000 rockets a year fell on his neighborhood, and threatened his children?
Ah, well, we know exactly what Russia, America and Syria would do, if attacked.
Russia leveled Grozny to the ground, with not one stone left standing.
Syria leveled Sunni regions, with not one building left untouched.
America was more focused and destroyed only the administration of Iraq - but with the administration gone chaos ensued.
So what would Empiree to, eh?
Is this what you would do, Empiree? (Pic of Grozny)
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2014|
Yes, Strikelymi, this is the whole problem with Islam. Read your quote again. The only way kuffer unbelievers can prevent their being besieged and killed, is to submit to Islam (Islam means submission).
In Islamic lands, kuffer unbelievers have three choices - Convert to Islam; Pay the Jizya Protection Money; or Die. And you can see those three choices being given to the Yazadi Zoroastrians of Iraq.
Reporters are saying that this is a barbaric interpretation of the Koran. No, this is what the Koran actually says - convert or die. ISIS want to get back to the basics of real 7th century Islam.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Empiree: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2014|
This is for stupid christians who support Israel terror propaganda
ralphellis, for you: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1623873
@ralphellis, your case is that of a nigga with lost identity. Keep ranting
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2014|
You didn't tell us what you would do if 2,000 rockets fell on your town, Empiree.
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Empiree: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2014|
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by ralphellis: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014|
What, you mean like the 4 million Rhom Greek Christians and Armenian Christians of Turkey, who were slaughtered and exiled in the 1920s?
You mean like the 500,000 Iraqi Jews, who were slaughtered and exiled in 1947?
You mean like the Christian nations of Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan Lebanon and Syria, who were all decimated and exterminated by the Sword of the Prophet?
I think it is you, who have no understanding of history.….
And please answer me - what you would do if 2,000 rockets fell on your town, Empiree? Are you a coward, who would run?
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Snipes009: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015|
I implore everybody on this thread to click and peruse this http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2009/03/08/dark_passages/?page=full
|Re: Are These Verses Really In The Quran? by Jaydee009: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2015|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 646