Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (24888 Views)

Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by 1naijaboy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
I was reading a newspaper called Success Digest and I saw a lot of adverts that claimed that they could train people on how to make some certain amount of money by printing recharge card, and I got really confused.Please o,has anybody heard or knows about this kind of business?Will be really thankful to hear from y'all,
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by tupix(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2008
Yeah, it is possible. I have heard it too but I've not made any research on it.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Hardar4lag(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
hey guys why not post the website here so dat we can browse we are all one pal here ooo.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by UNLEASHED(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2008
post it here!!
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by jesuseun1(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2008
how can one be a sub distributor of recharge cards.and what is the lowest price one can buy bulk recharge cards.need urgent reply soon.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2008
I will tell you how and where you can get these cards at a very good rate. in addition to this i will teach you how you can do this business effectively thereby maximising your profit.

I paid  to one guy who sent the post advertising the business in another forum and i am not refretting it.

I know you will ask me how much they sell these cards but let me be sincere with you. Starting the business is not as easy as you think and you will have to choose between installing their software on your system or you go to their office anytime you need to buy these vouchers. The installation will cost you N15k and i am not adding a kobo to it. You may get the software cheaper in other companies but with higher prices of vouchers.

FOR MTN,
N100, N93.5
200, N187.5
CELTEL
N50, N46
100, N92
200, N184
500, N482
GLO
N100, N93
N150, N138

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am not trying to debunck anybody's idea but bros that machine printing method is obsolete, people make use of computer laserjet printer using the templates that comes with software and the format comes out like the ones we see nowadays with specific papers for glo,mtn and celtel. For full info call o8o23146046

Toks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by jesuseun1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
pls toks can u 4ward the info to my mail,adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com,i am interested in the business,
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Ejiogbe(m): 2:21am On Jun 22, 2008
Printing Recharge Cards is a very profitable legal business. Toks is right on tracks. But marketing is the main thing.Iam in the business seriously. I can teach you everything.Call me on 08023437278.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 3:47am On Jun 23, 2008
This is not the right section to post this thread. Go to banking section.

As regards recharge card printing, you need to understand the marketing strategy to maximise your profits and i will teach you just that.

Thanks

Toks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Nurudeena: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi Toks,
Can you please send the info into this mail nayantunde@yahoo.com,am seriously interested in the business.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
Cheers.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
Please understand the business before venturing into it. Not as easy as it sounds.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hi Once again,

Let me give you a little detail about recharge voucher printing.

If you stay in lagos, you don't need to install any software, just visit their office and buy at the rate i wrote above but if you live out lagos,it is better you get their software installed into your computer with 15k and get a laser jet printer. You wil need to make several copies of the mtn,celtel,glo papers which will be printed by the company professional printer for a very cheap price.

You will pay into their account and send an sms to them stating how you want it and within 10 to 20 minutes, they will send the whole order online to your computer and simply print them out using the templates already in your system.

Concerning maximising your profits and the contact info of this company, pay into my e gold account or into the above bank account and i will send everything to your e-mail.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Nurudeena: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
Thanks Toks,what about those of N500,N750,N1000 and N1,500 which are among those recharge card that people are always looking for.
let me know the prices of all these so that i plan my intial investment and pay you your N2,500 into your uba acct.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Nurudeena: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
Toks,less i forget what about the price of multilinks,starcom,retel and visa phone.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by sunshineky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2008
let me tell u the simplest way to go about it.
first do not listen to all dis fellas askin for money or tellin u to call.
walk into any major MTN, CELTEL GLO office not dealership shops o.
tell them wat u want and dey will guide u accordingly.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hi Nurudeena,

The higher denominationa you talked about are available if you decide to buy from their office but if you decide to print, they don;t offer these denominations but however in my own opinion, i think you are better off with the smaller denominations because they are in very high demand and you can educate your buyers to combine them for anyone who wants to buy higher denomination.

For the price of multilinks N200 you get for N90.5 and for starcomms you get N250 for 238 but i don't know for visaphone.

Talking about visiting celtel/mtn/glo companies for info, i think you will stress yourself out as they will only give you the list of their dealers and by the time you move round lagos searchung for a fair deal, i am sure you will reconsider paying a token to get a vital info.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by adebisi1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
Toks2008 
  am waiting to hear from you , we need to talk before i send you the e-gold thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by adebisi1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
hi,i have software that can teach you how to make money printing recharge cards,
simple to lean and understand and it will only cost you 3000 naira only, if you are
intrested in purchasing this software kindly mail me @, mine2324@hotmail.com.

Guy i have just sent you an e-mail , Pls let me know more about ur software i wanna know if you have the company contact as well

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by publicview: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2008
profiting:

hello guys,
am very happy that the eyes of some people like you are now open to the gold in printing rechard card of all networks!
few people that i know have succesfully made their millions from selling this fantastic cards ,
another goodnews is that all you will be doing will be online only, FREE SOFTWARE INCLUSIVE which you can not get from other places,
you can even start this with just #9,000 that bring your your gold!
call us today on 08060180077 and get the package straight and start this lucrative business
if most of our news paper are now published out that you and i can make gold from it, then what is delaying you?

You talk easy, who re they milionaires? Though a capital intensive business, where you dont put the y millions they bis requires, you can not be one, they only thing you be good at, is just runnning around looking busy
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by oneillo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hey, please I want to know about the soft ware printing cards? I am ready to pay for it if it genuine. email: nelson_999c@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by beninman(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2008
After extensive analysis of the submission presented, the Honorable Minister has approved that the following companies be issued permits to manufacture Recharge Cards in Nigeria.

Companies Granted Permit to Manufacture Telecom Recharge Cards in Nigeria

Security Printing & Allied Solutions (SPAS)
308, Yunis Bashorun Street ,
Vi.ctory Island, Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-270 1991 – 4

Masterstroke Packages Limited
Paper House,
17, Iganmu Industrial Road ,
Surulere, Lagos.

Airtel
224, Etim Inyang Crescent,
Victoria Island Extension,
Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-461 9605, 461 9606, 270 3647

Nitecrest
Plot 419B, Euphrates Street ,
Maitama District, Abuja .
Tel: 09-222 0385
Fax: 09-222 1099

Cards Technology Limited,
24A, Campbell Street, Lagos.
Tel/Fax: 01-264 625, 01-264 6353, 01-264 635

Namitech W. A. Limited
32A, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos .
Tel: +27 11 458 0000
Fax: +27 11 608 0952

Snecou Group of Companies
Plot 2107, Tafawa Balewa Way,
Area 3, Garki
Abuja.
Tel/Fax: 09 2341151

South Beach Company Limited (SBC)
1A, Tafawa Balewa Crescent,
Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street,
Surulere, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-7900810/5458665

Controcards Limited
Plot 289, Ajose Adeogun Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Tel: 01-4702733, 2611736

Advantel Limited,
Royal House,
Plot 88, Ajose Adeogun Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-5558699

PremiumIdeas Limited,
IBN House,
4, Ilabere Avenue ,
Ikoyi, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-4614230, 01-4614716

Hemnung Investment Limited,
17, Calcutta Crescent ,
Apapa, Lagos .
Tel/Fax: 01-262 3997

Alfa Juliet Mangler Limited,
Plot 1023, Aso Drive ,
Asokoro, Abuja .
Tel/Fax: 09-524 0300

Orga Kartensysteme Limited,
(Tradings as Orga West Africa )
31, Saka Tinubu Street ,
Victoria Island, Lagos .
Tel: 01-461 8665, 270 0164
Fax: 01-461 8666

On behalf of the Honourable Minister of Communications, we wish to express the appreciation of government for the enthusiasm of local and international entrepreneurs in this project. The initial intention was to approve a much fewer number of companies, but government was overwhelmed by the share number of competent companies that applied for the permit.

The Commission wishes it to be clearly understood, that the award of contract for the printing of recharge cards to any of the approved companies is entirely a business matter between the operating companies and the manufacturing companies.

It is also important to emphasise that this issuance of permits for the manufacture of recharge cards is not a once-and-for-all process. Government will closely monitor the performance of theses companies that have been granted the first batch of permits as well as the supply -demand equilibrium. Further permits may therefore be granted in due course in response to the dynamics of the market, and decision of government.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by whatnext: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2008
@beninman, what's the source of this info, please?.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ztyle(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2008
@Topic Huh !
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ayodeji15: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2009
I need specifics on how much is needed as capital to make good profit?
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by bayokolapo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
hi,
i deal in this business .i will just advise you to get your hands on one of my books i have just produce on this particular business. the e book teach more on this topic.to get one just call me on .08070509770
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by oghalemichael(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
@bayokolapo

There is nothing to teach anybody here Oga. If u have a reliable dealer, post it here and let everyone see. You guys should learn to understand that not EVERY info needs to be sold.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by jitejite: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2009
i got into gsm rechargecard business last year and i tell you it has been worth it. i got the manual free from a forum just like this one and i'm affraid i will have to give it out free too. no disrespect to anyone but i just feel like it. so if you're interested holla at me.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by kay80(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2009
jitejite:

i got into gsm rechargecard business last year and i tell you it has been worth it. i got the manual free from a forum just like this one and i'm affraid i will have to give it out free too. no disrespect to anyone but i just feel like it. so if you're interested holla at me.

What is your tel.no? You can send the manual to folashnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Damolux01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
Pls send d manual to damolux01@yahoo.com. Tanx a bunch!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Small Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos? / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.