Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed (13790 Views)

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by pekelepekele(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
ugly men dey always like better thingz , Recent one I read on here was one baba suwe look alike comedian that married a very beautiful lady , Just Imagine the second pic . I can't even allow him to lay his hands on me if I mistakenly enters his church cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by oluwizard(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2013
Am a member of the church (Royalty Christian centre) in oko-oba. This story is fake!
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by Nobody: 2:13am On May 09, 2013
S
Quaritch: The bible is very right!
Ame bible tells God is a forgiving God? Your reply applies to you, SAINT!What you sow, you shall reap grin
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by Nobody: 2:18am On May 09, 2013
Whatever Nairaland' doing with my quoteuote author=chimkaire]S[/quote]
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by agohavivi(f): 2:50am On May 09, 2013
30DB4FA6: Eyaaaaaah the past came knocking sad the church shud not b judging her wit the past nah.......who no dey Bleep sef ( ˘˘̯) thoes people in the church na dem Bleep pass chior master and usher dey nack dem sef if god shud count righteousness nobody wud b count we are all living by hz mercy's abeg d church shud take sum chill pill
20000 likes
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2013
There may be issues.I learn't she was married when she got pregnant for Tuface.That marriage must be legally dissolved before she can go into another one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"U Need A Brain" - Seyi Shay Blast Troll / Osagie Osanrekhoe, Timaya’s New Manager / Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.