Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View (4430 Views)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / List Private Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2013
In line with Vision STOP HATING ON GOOD PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES

Here is an example with a case study of students of AUN, Yola enjoying the quality of service & the value of their money! (attached photos). This is exactly how a university hostel ought to look like BUT because my 9ja people are used to bad quality of service, hardship, stress, do or die life, sweat, hard labour, struggle, aluta continua, it is well, my hostel housing 36 tiny bed spaces is the best in Africa, we tend to accept anything offered by our Federal government & respective state governments.

Your N50K-60K per section is enough to receive this kind of treatment, but because we are not sure of ourselves, the private investors now used the opportunity to gather more wealth for themselves (...and I would do same if the money is available).

It is an error to hear a Nigerian student saying, I prefer to read under a tree, in a bush, under a very hot sun, with candles sad (whatever happens to PHCN) Something is wrong somewhere.

The University provides a variety of residence hall spaces that are designed to enhance the academic experience at AUN. These living learning centers provide comfortable living spaces that encourage academic success, respect for one another,personal growth and responsibility and a commitment to one’s community. Our halls are supervised 24 hours a day with a trained Resident Director staff and a group of trained Student Residence Assistants who all contribute to the overall development of student residences. The staff is responsible for providing a series of hall activities and programs to enhance the overall living experience at AUN. We have 17 residence halls and are about to begin construction on two additional buildings that will provide state-of-the-art living spaces for our students.
www.americanuniversitynigeria.org/home/life-at-aun/student-life/residence-hall.html

Re: Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View by Acidosis(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2013

Re: Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2013
It is an error when my Nigerian people begin to brag about the stress associated with their institution sad

"Re: The Most Stressful University In Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/640485/most-stressful-university-nigeria

hmmmm, make una come delta stress university Abraka una go hate!!!!, wake up very early for class getting there only to find no entrance( everywhere don full even doors n windows) our portal is delsuonLINE.com n indeed na here people really know wetin line be. for medical screen u line up for 5 hrs only to get this( " come back 2morrow"wink Guy e many ohhh

itz university of ilorin but we are still d best in nigeria

hmmmmm,come unaab,dn u go knw say stress past stress,almost everything requires stress 4 unaab i.e transport sress lecture stress,farm stress.i doubt if any odr is as stressful as ds,

University of lagos.especially faculty of science in combination with medical students in year 1,lecture theatre is always as hot as d surface of d sun.Relay race when it is tym 4 zly101.Galz wearing d xame dress she used 4 ovanyt 2 d centre of examination

hehehehe...i dey laff all of una wey dey call oau,unn,unilag,even unity skus etc....una don hear of UNISTRESS a.k.a UNIBEND (UNIBEN)?.....D most stressful uni in africa

I don't even know what else to say BUT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG SOMEWHERE sad

1 Like

Re: Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2013
Acidosis, which school u go? undecided undecided
Re: Comparing Private Universities (AUN-ABTI) & Public Universities (UNN) - My View by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2013
tchidi: Acidosis, which school u go? undecided undecided
na one public school for south-south..

:--\

you?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Form For The 'national Common Entrance Examination / Study Maritime Course In Cyprus With 50% Scholarship / See The Snake I Killed In My Room @ Kwara State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.