Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog (5803 Views)

PS4 Games Swap / Ps3 Games Swap / Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
Yo. Anyone got rare gammes on any console they want to swap? Preferably rpg like shadows of the colossus(ps2) or kingdoms of amalur reckoning on ps3 also any rpg lover or action adventure core gamer can chat talk about games they play here
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Yo. Anyone got rare gammes on any console they want to swap? Preferably rpg like shadows of the colossus(ps2) or kingdoms of amalur reckoning on ps3 also any rpg lover or action adventure core gamer can chat talk about games they play here

I've gat Dungeon Siege 3 for PS3, Holla of you want that...I also have many other PS3 games for sale, but since you said RPG games, that's why I put just that
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by galactico70(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2013
@awaeardfdfrfd:Have u gotten ny games to swap?i have a new game
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 7:05pm On May 12, 2013
I can swap ur street fighter x tekken for infamous 1 do you agree cause I already have the vita version of that game
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by galactico70(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2013
I have playd infamous 1 b4.give me anoda game.
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2013
I've got these PS 3 games for sale/swap -> inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, PES 2010, Killzone 2, Tomb Raider Trilogy (consists of the 1st 3 Tomb Raider games namely Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, & Tomb Raider Underworld all in one CD), Dead Space 2, Dead Island, Dungeon Siege 3...I also have FIFA Football for PS Vita for sale/swap
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by galactico70(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2013
Hau far iv got a new game to swap with u.wat games du u have?reply a.s.a.p
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by sleekd(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2013
dimdim001: I've got these PS 3 games for sale/swap -> inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, PES 2010, Killzone 2, Tomb Raider Trilogy (consists of the 1st 3 Tomb Raider games namely Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary, & Tomb Raider Underworld all in one CD), Dead Space 2, Dead Island, Dungeon Siege 3...I also have FIFA Football for PS Vita for sale/swap

your location pls? and for whoever stays in abuja and willing to sell PS3 games, shuld contact me, m willing to buy
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2013
sleekd:

your location pls? and for whoever stays in abuja and willing to sell PS3 games, shuld contact me, m willing to buy

I stay in Lagos
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Any one here have either dragon age 2, farcry 3 or borderlands
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by galactico70(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
@awaeardfdfrfd: I have farcry 3 for swap.wat game can u give me?
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by yebo25(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Xup fellas... hav assassins creed 3:liberation ps vita game for swap for uncharted:GA or any oda cool vita game....me based in abj.
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
yebo25: Xup fellas... hav assassins creed 3:liberation ps vita game for swap for uncharted:GA or any oda cool vita game....me based in abj.
I've got the uncharted you're looking for
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
galactico70: @awaeardfdfrfd: I have farcry 3 for swap.wat game can u give me?
I've got resistance 2, fallout 3, dishonoured , elder scrolls 4 oblivion , ratchet and clank
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
galactico70: @awaeardfdfrfd: I have farcry 3 for swap.wat game can u give me?
I've got resistance 2, fallout 3, dishonoured , elder scrolls 4 oblivion , ratchet and clank. And assains creed 2
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Also have skyrim and infamous
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Also have skyrim
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Also have skyrim and infamous
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: I've got resistance 2, fallout 3, dishonoured , elder scrolls 4 oblivion , ratchet and clank

I'm interested in swapping with your Dishonoured...i've got these games for swap ~>

Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Spec Ops: The Line
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Motor Storm

Holla me if you're interested
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by yebo25(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: I've got the uncharted you're looking for
Okay bro are u based in abj n are u willing to swap?...my AC3:L is jst 1month old

Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
PS3 games for sale/swap ->

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Motor Storm
Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
UFC Undisputed 3
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Complete Edition)
God of War: Ascension
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Interested persons should call OR WhatsApp 08033266559
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
yebo25:
Okay bro are u based in abj n are u willing to swap?...my AC3:L is jst 1month old
live in lagos dude
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by rezy15(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by yebo25(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2013
rezy15: Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Cool...08168127332
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2013
dimdim001: PS3 games for sale/swap ->

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Motor Storm
Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
UFC Undisputed 3

God of War:Ascension & Batman:Arkham Asylum gone
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by yebo25(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2013
fellas... i hav assassins creed 3:liberation ps vita game for swap for uncharted:GA or ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus....me based in abj.

Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
yebo25: fellas... i hav assassins creed 3:liberation ps vita game for swap for uncharted:GA or ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus....me based in abj.

I wld hv asked if u wld xchnge for mortal kombat or wipeout:2048 vita games bt i'm based in Lagos
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Add me asap.07032497141
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by awaeardfdfrfd: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2013
dimdim001:

I wld hv asked if u wld xchnge for mortal kombat or wipeout:2048 vita games bt i'm based in Lagos
dude I'm in lagos ikeja and I'm interested in your wipeout you wanna trade for uncharted golden abyss?
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by djjoseph(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2013
rezy15: Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
add me 07030866575
Re: Rare Games Swap And Rpg And Action Adventure Games Blog by dimdim001(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
dimdim001: PS3 games for sale/swap ->

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Motor Storm
Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
UFC Undisputed 3

dimdim001:

God of War:Ascension & Batman:Arkham Asylum gone

Yakuza 3 & MotorStorm gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? / Club Soccer Director 2021 Tips / Top Ten Psx/ps One Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.