Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rate Me, How Do I Look - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rate Me, How Do I Look (5010 Views)

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Caracta(f): 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i wasn't talking about your preferences...we ain't forced to like nice things , some people like nasty stuffs etc...

Anyway good to know
I get your point. I don't like curly hair though (on men)...turns me off (i don't know why), but it doesn't hurt to make compliments cheesy

But i love a baby girl with nice curly hair.
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
somali people

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:06pm On May 10, 2013
somali politicians

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
somali men

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Caracta(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2013
Why is he posting pictures of girls on weaves? You have liver o...coming to a Nigerian (black) forum to diss blacks.

Wetin man no go see for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:12pm On May 10, 2013
Caracta: Why is he posting pictures of girls on weaves? You have liver o...coming to a Nigerian (black) forum to diss blacks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, you should know somalis dont wear weaves, we have nice hair

i need to get onila on here. weaves? lmao

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2013
somalia5:

Have we not been over this like a 100 times, am Somali not black. Am not negroid. Am a Somali, and we along with Ethiopians and Eritreans are not negroid.
We speak afro asiatic language that is spoken by somalis.ethiopians,arabs, north africans. We have nothing in common with negroids. In fact we and ethiopians
owned negroids slaves as late as the 1930's, why you keep running after us a like a house pet, i will never know. So bugg off.

Our hair is not nappy, we are not negroid. Duh

Somalian is your ethnic group , the color of your skin vary from very dark to slightly Brown

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GhV7vZ-zk_g/TtWrU1rrRUI/AAAAAAAAC88/fhlacsLcpxA/s400/skin-colour-map-indigenous-people.png[/img]

So you are black and your hair is nappy(according to your definition)

As for we all have curly hair, some hair are more soft than the others that's all
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Caracta(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2013
Have you ever seen a goat that was dipped in a pool? Nice hair indeed. We jusy dey pity you say make you no too cry. Nansense and ingredient! Orisirisi.
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 10, 2013
Caracta: Why is he posting pictures of girls on weaves? You have liver o...coming to a Nigerian (black) forum to diss blacks.

don't tell me you don't know Somalian? cheesy grin, racist number one on Nl ;
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:19pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Somalian is your ethnic group , the color of your skin vary from very dark to slightly Brown

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GhV7vZ-zk_g/TtWrU1rrRUI/AAAAAAAAC88/fhlacsLcpxA/s400/skin-colour-map-indigenous-people.png[/img]

So you are black and your hair is nappy(according to your definition)

As for we all have curly hair, some hair are more soft than the others that's all

i posted other maps that showed somalia as not being negroid, nor having the darkest of skins....anyone can label maps........shall i post my some backed by scientist that classify somalis as caucasion.

everyone with eyes knows somalis are not negroid, thus the reason why our langague afroasiatic is spoken in the horn of africa and the middle east and north africa, that says alot.

also our dna is up 54 percent same as arabs and north africans.
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 10, 2013
^^ negroid has no meaning in science
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:21pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't tell me you don't know Somalian? cheesy grin, racist number one on Nl ;

its somali not somalian. and how am i racist, when according to you am black? lol

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't tell me you don't know Somalian? cheesy grin, racist number one on Nl ;
Are you kidding me! I didn't know o. I hate it when i open my arms to embrace foreigners who do not deserve it. He is lucky i'm on mobile. What a dolt!
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2013
somalia5:

its somali not somalian. and how am i racist, when according to you am black? lol
well u are when according to you you aren't and that we are ugly and negroid, I mean how many hours do you spend per day learning and memorizing those epistles lol?
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:25pm On May 10, 2013
lol, afrocentrics fighting over somalis/ethiopians who were enslaving them only 80 years ago. looooool

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2013
Caracta:
Are you kidding me! I didn't know o. I hate it when i open my arms to embrace foreigners who do not deserve it. He is lucky i'm on mobile. What a dolt!
don't worry , and don't mind him, we are used to him....so when Nl is boring you tease him to have some fun cheesy
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:27pm On May 10, 2013
Look what we did to bantus, looool

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 10, 2013
^^ Bantu shagged your women, stop living in denial, I don't know any east African who doesn't have Bantu blood.

Also mankind history is all about slavery and servitude, Bantu enslaved somalian during the Bantu migrations that's why somalian asked for Arab help, Somalian couldn't fight Bantu you were too scared and backwards to do so , when on the others hand Bantu were powerful and advanced hence our presence in every part of the continent, if it wasn't for the white men your people would b extinc by now
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Caracta(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't worry , and don't mind him, we are used to him....so when Nl is boring you tease him to have some fun cheesy
Hahahaha. I like that. Good idea. Thanks for the tip cheesy
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:42pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ Bantu shagged your women, stop living in denial, I don't know any east African who doesn't have Bantu blood.

Also mankind history is all about slavery and servitude, Bantu enslaved somalian during the Bantu migrations that's why somalian asked for Arab help, Somalian couldn't fight Bantu you were too scared and backwards to do so , when on the others hand Bantu were powerful and advanced hence our presence in every part of the continent, if it wasn't for the white men your people would b extinc by now

i feel like we have been over this many times, but ok....lmao......it was somalis who rapppped you guys and wouldnt marry you, thank god for the italians cause they outlawed slavery in the 1930's. Bantus could even get their own pretty women, cause somalis rappped the cute bantus......lmao

powerful and advance you say...lmao, how come you guys have been enslaved in west africa by whites, in east africa by arabs and somalia, an in south africa by a whites loooool
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:45pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ Bantu shagged your women, stop living in denial, I don't know any east African who doesn't have Bantu blood.

seriously, bantus enslaved somalis? loooooooooool

arabs came to somalia and went into uganda and caught you guys, their were no bantus in the somali dessert, and you guys were bought by somalis who used you on the farms as somali nomads see farming as beneath them, so much so that when the italians came to somalia, they said somalis shouldnt go to the fields but the bantus should as they are inferior

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2013
^^ moronic bastard, West Af are not Bantu and they constitute the biggest stock of the slave trade, I'm not guilty of your ignorance, Bantu are the most powerful in Africa..swallow the truth.

1. Early in their history, the Bantu split into two major linguistic branches, the Eastern and Western language branches. The Eastern branch migrated through present-day Zimbabwe and Mozambique, down to South Africa. The Western branch moved into what is now Angola, Namibia, and north-western Botswana. 2. Today, among the Bantu language groups, the most widely spoken language is Arab-influenced Swahili, which is used as a lingua franca (a language used in common by different peoples to facilitate commerce and trade) by up to 50 million speakers on the eastern coast of Africa. 3. Ethnic groups descended from the Bantu include the Shona, the Xhosa, the Kikuyu, and the Zulu, of the Eastern Bantu language branch; and the Herero and Tonga peoples, of the Western Bantu language branch. above from

4. Bantu Term applied to over 60 million African people who speak Bantu languages. Comprising many hundreds of groups in eastern, central, and southern Africa, they have little in common apart from their related languages, being socially, culturally, and politically very heterogeneous. Almost all of the peoples practise ancestor worship, but in conjunction with other cults. They are usually divided into the southern Bantu (Zulu, Swazi, Xhosa, Tswana, Basuto, Venda, Ndebele or Matabele, Pondo, Pedi), the central Bantu (Shono, Bemba, Lozi); the western Bantu of the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) and Angola; and the northeastern Bantu of East Africa (Kikuyu, Kamba, Chagga, Ganda). from

5. Linguistic evidence shows that the root Bantu language emerged in what is now Nigeria and Cameroon by 2000 bc. 6. By 1000 bc, in a series of migrations, Bantu speakers had spread south to the savanna lands of Angola and east to the Lake Victoria region. 7. Over the next 1,500 years they scattered throughout central and southern Africa, interacting with and absorbing indigenous populations as they spread. from

8. The Bantu expansion was a millennia-long series of physical migrations across Africa. This involved the diffusion of language and of knowledge between neighboring populations. New societal groups were also formed as a result of inter-marriage among communities, as well as by absorbing individuals into the group. Bantu-speakers developed novel methods of agriculture and metalworking which allowed people to colonize new areas with widely varying ecologies in greater densities than hunting and foraging permitted. 9. There is some evidence that group membership was cross-tribal since loyalty to the group, or to the king, took priority over kinship, in addition to inter-marriage across tribal boundaries. from

http://www.south-africa-tours-and-travel.com/bantu.html

http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/Bantu+migration

http://encarta.msn.com/media_701611637/bantu_migration.html

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu_expansion

Bow in front of your master, the Bantu
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:47pm On May 10, 2013
Caracta:

so you think somali women wear weaves? lol
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 5:55pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

no bantus in southern somalia, untill they were captured and brought there, that map is in accurate, even the bantus there will tell you they are from tribes in zimbabe and uganda

Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2013
Like I said, we were numerous, more powerful and advanced, Somalian captured one American soldier. That doesn't mean American are slave in somalia, The Bantu you captured cant match the 80millions others who shagged your women.

Also the map is accurate, care to tell me what your people have achieved, Bantu were exploring and conquering Africa your people were running unclad and couldn't say their left or right.slowpoke,
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2013
Caracta:
you welcome, stop being naive tho grin
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 6:05pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Like I said, we were numerous, most powerful and advanced, Somalian captured one American soldier. That doesn't mean American are slave in somalia, The Bantu you captured cant match the 80millions others who shagged your women.

Also the map is accurate, care to tell me what your people have achieved, Bantu were exploring and conquering Africa your people were running unclad and couldn't say their left or right.slowpoke,

it doesn't, but if we caught hundreds of them, and made them work in our farms for hundreds of years, till some people came and outlawed it than it would make them slaves.

Their was never a bantu who shagged a somali, lol, fact you say that tells me alot of how even now you see that as a honor. You do know that somalis were better armed than even ethiopians let alone bantus......we had cannoons and muskets, we were allies with the turks, arabs, persians..........we mananged to defeat the portugese in the 1500's with the help of the ottoman empire.

and you think a bantu shagged our women, looooooool, it was somalis and turks who were actually heping arabs from the portugese in tanzania. We had so much power we were helping people beyond our border....and you think a bantu whose working 12hours a day, seven days a week can do anything but get killed for talking back to his master...lol
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2013
^ all this tho full of hyperbole, happened after, Bantu had already migrated and were already dominating the whole Africa minus West
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 6:21pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ all this tho full of hyperbole, happened after, Bantu had already migrated and were already dominating the whole Africa minus West

their were never bantus there, why would arabs go inside uganda, rwanda to find bantus if they were in somalia........their were never bantus there.........this is admitted by the actually bantus who know what tribe they came from in tanzania, uganda, rawanda, and they collectively call themselves bantu.
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2013
somalia5:

their were never bantus there, why would arabs go inside uganda, rwanda to find bantus if they were in somalia........their were never bantus there.........this is admitted by the actually bantus who know what tribe they came from in tanzania, uganda, rawanda, and they collectively call themselves bantu.

http://cnywazigua.org/history.html

Idiat
Re: Rate Me, How Do I Look by somalia5: 6:26pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

http://cnywazigua.org/history.html

Idiat

from your own link.....they were brought to somalia....lol.....lazy reader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwole: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives / Biography Of Ex-girlfriend Of American Late Rapper xxxtentacion​ Geneva Ayala / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.